India-Forums

PurpleFairy'sCreations#1:SC+QH+Suku+SI+KT&KW-Pg111 (Page 8)

...shruti... IF-Sizzlerz
...shruti...
...shruti...

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
edited page 3Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.DarkParadise..

nature2 IF-Stunnerz
nature2
nature2

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Big Big Congrats

.DarkParadise..

Ohmyjerryworld IF-Sizzlerz
Ohmyjerryworld
Ohmyjerryworld

SDAK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged

Wow FantasticCreation keep it Up 
Congrats on ur new shop Party
i wish u open 1000 shops 
Thanks 4 the pm 

.DarkParadise..

Fallen Angel IF-Sizzlerz
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Congratz on the new shop!!! Clap

Rocking update...:D

.DarkParadise..

payyal IF-Rockerz
payyal
payyal

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
congo on d new showTongue
u hv done grt jobClap
do pm me wenver u updateEmbarrassed

.DarkParadise..

somergasm. IF-Sizzlerz
somergasm.
somergasm.

Vivacious CC Captain, Arrow Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
RESHH!
Congo on your new shop!

.DarkParadise..

.DarkParadise.. IF-Stunnerz
.DarkParadise..
.DarkParadise..

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Aanchal_

*attack*

Edit --- Approve

C - O - N - G - R - A - T - U - L - A - T - I - O - N - S on the new shop meri pari Hug You know how much i love you avis.. superb update Heart
Aww i see my name above ArjuHi avis Day DreamingDay Dreaming waiting for the stacked version.. and that BORDER style is cute.. I'm loving it Blushing
love the coloring on the ArHi avis Clap shiv anandi here too LOL almost everyone is making stuff on them now Heart

Edit Again --- Stern Smile

I forgot to praise the banner, wow <3 my favorite couples Big smile Banner looks gorgeous  ClapEmbarrassed

Edit yet again ---- ROFL

Damn! I realized the name change now.. Oyee double congrats, may you have many more Hug

Thank you soo much, Aanchal!Hug
I'm so happy you liked the Arjuhi stuff. And thanks for usingBig smile
Lol! Ya, Shiv-Anandi seem to be the new favourite couple on IFTongue
Thanks for liking the banner tooHug.Hug

Originally posted by PinkCinderella

EmbarrassedReserved!

--Edited--

Big Big Congrats for the first shop msweetheart. Party

Neetzu Hug OMG! Finally, you've inaugurated your own shop and you don't even know how much i'm contented by seeing it. Eeekss! You know your work always turns out glorious and at the next second i get fida over it. LOL.Day Dreaming Though, that's not a lie even all my appreciations are true 'coz you before hand i'm just straight forward when it comes to praising. Big smile May you have 3565546353 shops more and more. LOL Ahhh! so coming to the update. Aww! Thank you so so SO much, SadafHug

Well, i HEART your banner. Day Dreaming And most importantly , do tell me when you want to learn siggies 'coz for me the first stage went bit tough but after that i gone smooth. Tongue So, eventually you'll pick up soon and soon for certain. Lol! Sure, I'll let you know when I want to learn. I'm being so lazy abhiStern Smile

>> Ahh! all the Arhi avi's are to die for man. Your coloring alongside with mesmerizing scenes of hot couple everything in one package makes me melt. Blushing Well, i really don't know what to say for this current track but ya right now i'm on the ladder of let it move as its going rather than to make myself creative by thinking this or that. ASR's  triple methods on Khushi to gain her back might bring some massive surprise , who knows. But it'd be great to see some repentance track from his side which is yet so in the depth of nowhere and i had assumed to see some fear, shocks , disappointment of hurting her on his face but CV's have other plans , i guess ? For the present , neither i'm disapproving this track nor its getting hard to digest , let the wheels rotate in motion. Hence , i simply hate when the show turns into some comical melodrama and alas its revolving on the both lines of comedy stuff and buoyancy as well. Tongue Well, ya, I kinda agree with you. I have honestly given up on a redemption track. ASR is too ASRish to show that kind of regret, he isn't that expressive in front of Khushi yet. Maybe once he wins Khushi back he'll open up more? *fingers crossed*

>> Isshhh! Blushing * Hyper-ventilates * Who fool cannot blush and destry the replay button of Youtube to see it again and again. OMG! This is really really super-hot and i can't take my eyes off. Day Dreaming * Hormones energized * Silly I know, my hormones are dancing tooROFL.ROFL

Arjun-Arohi avi's are just fantabulously epic and especially i see the pink border which excited me to the core. Heart Chaar chaand has given to it by the touch or pinkish borders. <33 Thank you so muchHug

Lastly , Shiv-Anandi avi's are beautiful as well. <33 I don't catch this show but your avi's are too good and awesome. Thank youu <33

Overall , I HEART the whole update Neetzu. Hug You know you're the best and i always love your creations. Day Dreaming

Once again, congrats for the new shop dearoo.Dancing

Lub juu.Hug
And do update again asap. Big smile

Thank you soo much for the awesome comment, Sadaf. Love youHug

Originally posted by Shruti_P

me is here

was waiting since the time u say u opening ur dukaan todayROFL

Reserved

EDIT***

i promised at night i will come day and see here i am 
Rajput hoon apne wade se piche nahi hattiWink

okay enought of my silly talks coming to ur shop 
oh my oh my what a bannerDay DreamingDay Dreaming all my fav. couples are thereBig smile
coming to the update i have already seen avis in IPK gallery but seeing it together here again i had fun 
they are just wowishClap the coloring is fab

i never saw KMH but the avis are wow esp the border thingy 

keep it up neetzEmbarrassed many many many congratulations on your shop
hope you have thousands of itSmile

Thank you soo much for dropping by, ShrutiHug
I'm so happy you liked my work. It means a lot to me. And thanks for liking the banner tooEmbarrassed

...shruti...

.DarkParadise.. IF-Stunnerz
.DarkParadise..
.DarkParadise..

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by strawberryrashu

Congo neetz lovely avis loved all of them but u didnt make on abhiya i miss them :(

Thanks, Rashu. I made AP for my last update but ya, this update, I didn't make any, But don't worry, you will get plenty on themEmbarrassed

Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

Many many congrtz for your first own shop and literally second on collaborating shop... may you have many more Hug  
I love your avis and I love you too Heart Hug Thank you soo much! I love you, tooHug
My like button is not working but you know you have to PM me  Tongue Lol! Don't worry, you have been added to my listTongue

coming to the update, well i dont know too if I like the present track. mostly I dont and ASRs methods were weird Stern Smile but well he is ASR afterall... i dont want him to be a majnu either LOL Haha! ASR's method were just..well..ASRish, he's different you know. I don't want him to be a majnu or joru ka ghulam but eventually I want him to open up to Khushi and give her the love she has always been deprived of.
Woman you are fast, you already made the avis of tonight's precap Stern Smile Im churafying them from Sadafs dp Big smile the precap was eee Blushing naughty ASR is Blushing  Awwiee! Thank you so muchHug

The arjun arohi avis are so pretty and loved the pink border Embarrassed As usually I love your coloring Clap Thank you!Big smile
I didn't know you watch BV. I like Shiv and Anandi...  very very nice scene you have chosen and avis look soo good. I don't honestly. Just sometimes for these twoTongue Thanks for liking the avisBig smile

and you should make more siggys... loved your banner... because I love most of the people in it too LOL Haha! I dunno about more siggies but thank you so much for liking the bannerHug

keep making more Hug

Thank you so much, Tanzie! Love youHug

Originally posted by Premeer_Mayur

very nice update!
keep up the good work!
thanks for the PM.

Thank you so much!Big smile

Originally posted by Malvika18

Gorgeous creations. Big smile
Lovely avis! Awesome work, indeed. :D

Keep updating! Thanks a lot. x.o

Thank you so much, Malvika!Big smile