PurpleFairy'sCreations#1:SC+QH+Suku+SI+KT&KW-Pg111 (Page 60)

Post Reply New Post

Page 60 of 116

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
I would like to start off the post by wishing a very Happy Birthday to Karan Kundra. He is a tremendous actor and Arjun Punj is still freshly etched in my mind; a powerful character played by a powerpacked performer. Acting, dancing, hosting, he's done it all but I personally really miss him as an actor so I wish to see him back with a daily soap.

Karan, I hope you have a wonderful year ahead with all the success and happinessHug

Replies from pg57-59 <33

Arnav-Khushi (10+1):

I am reasonably happy with how the marriage was executed. Seeing how typical the show had turned off-late, I wouldn't have been surprised seeing Arnav put the blame on Khushi and refusing to marry her but it was different, Arnav's love and Khushi's trust won over everything. I'm yet to get that connection back, though, but now that Lalit Mohan is back on the show, I hope to see that magic again soon. For now, at least I can watch it twice a week without getting that urge to bang my head on the wall.

A pathetic, but nevertheless, attempt to make a siggyTongue

Mayank-Nupur (5):

This is, honestly, not a scene I go back to very often because i didn't like this episode (a crossover with DMG) much. But these two were adorable hereHeart

Rithvik-Sukirti (5):

These two are actually pretty cute. I won't mind them working together opposite each other in futureHeart

Specially dedicated to all my friends who're RitSu fans!

Abhay-Pia (8+1):

Of course the scene itself is supercute and adorable, two qualities I never associated with this couple but the highlight for me was Abhay's expressions. How they changed into fury whenever Sid spoke and how his face it lit up with a brilliant 220 volt smile whenever he looked at Pia. I don't remember any scene besides this one where he was so carefree without being tensed that something wrong is going to happen.

Personally, I feel this was a very underrated scene. I absolutely adore how soulfully it was portrayed both in terms of writing as well as acting.

^^The text of this siggy is the title of the post Poco had made on this scene. If you're a PKYEK fan, specially an Abhay/AbhIya fan, you HAVE to go and read that. It is no secret that she is an amazing writer but there were times she outdid herself and I personally feel that this was her best ever (:

Karan Kundra (3+2):

Arjun-Arohi (4+2):

On Anjali's suggestion (:

Rohan-Muskaan (7+1):

Yash-Aarti (6):

I've been a pretty regular viewer of this show but this is my first set of creations on it (:

P.S. It's a humble request to avoid showing your dislike for any actor here. You're entitled to an opinion which I respect. You're free to criticise a show and it's track and it's characters and everything but nothing personal please. I'm a little tired of all the fanwars on IF lately so wanna avoid anything controversial as much as possible. Hope you understand that I don't mean to restrict anyone's freedom of speech or anything. Thank you (:

Edited by -BlackBeauty- - 11 October 2012 at 9:57am

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

EvilMindedMebansaldiya55PristineSoul-Deepali-.SmokeySilence.sreya19royBubblyRsaher_90....vula_kv....PastelBeautyDryaalishhhKinmavkp1989--Anjali--MyAngelAbhayPaint.It.BlacK.MelodiousDreamsajennminuu|Persephone|Fallen AngelFieryHeartMS-meghasharmaOhmyjerryworldJenifer.Anjalii...xXx.Saraa.OptimisticEyesshibzAASUS-Mema-.Nabi.--Wingless--oblivious.chand1234epiphany.Ayesha066drunkiiebabeaartipartyyASADsweetZOYA.Mohabbatein.Trouble.snowflake.mishti_17Sunshine Girlbones88.ByGod.NancysweetMonayaSanu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PurpleFairy'sCreations#1:SC+QH+Suku+SI+KT&KW-Pg111 (Page 60)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Editing everything abhi ke abhi Stern Smile -BlackBeauty- is such a nice name, but I miss PurpleFairy <3

Edits on page 32 & 50 Big smile

Umm know what I am using one of your tagless avi, which i choried from the KK's birthday thread Blushing KK/ArjuHi avis are wonderful Clap

Pariii why dont you make signatures more often Stern Smile using that Rohan-Muskan wala now, ArHi and AbhiYa sig came of gorgeous ClapClap

anything on MayUr has to be my favorite, plus me likes coloring on those icons... 

You watch PV Big smile I love Ansh <3 so if possible make some anshu avis if they give some cute scenes of him anytime soon LOL

Suggestion : Drashti - Vivian Day Dreaming

PS : A long stack request coming your way! Ermm
PPS : Extremely sorry for not commenting/editing, got a bit busy with college work... beautiful update as ever Hug

Edited by _Aanchal_ - 11 October 2012 at 7:39pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.DarkParadise..

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
^^You're only the 1937464659th person to tell me that AanchalTongue
I miss PurpleFairy too but I love this one too and I know you guys will too once you get used to itHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-AASUSsnowflake.

..KR..

IF-Sizzlerz

..KR..

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
using abhay pia stuff very gorgeusEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.AbhIyalicious..DarkParadise..

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Oho to its youuu...mai bhi kahun...who is this new person wandering around all of a sudden...LOL...nice username...Wink
Update is wonderful..mayur avix are my favourite..that font and style is way tooo cute <3
Arhi sig came out reallly awsm...dont underestimate urself naa !!!
Nd I absolutely LOVE ur large avix <3 plx make some arhi onex too !!

.DarkParadise..

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

Oho to its youuu...mai bhi kahun...who is this new person wandering around all of a sudden...LOL...nice username...Wink
Update is wonderful..mayur avix are my favourite..that font and style is way tooo cute <3
Arhi sig came out reallly awsm...dont underestimate urself naa !!!
Nd I absolutely LOVE ur large avix <3 plx make some arhi onex too !!

Reply to the rest of the comment will be later. Thanks though.
BUT @bold: ROFL.ROFL.ROFL Thank youEmbarrassed

Sunshine Girl

Ohmyjerryworld

IF-Sizzlerz

Ohmyjerryworld

SDAK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Aanchal_

Editing everything abhi ke abhi Stern Smile -BlackBeauty- is such a nice name, but I miss PurpleFairy <3

anchal agree with uHug i miss her too CryI mean Purple Fairy Day Dreaming

.DarkParadise..

Ohmyjerryworld

IF-Sizzlerz

Ohmyjerryworld

SDAK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Janu Wow awsome Update Hug
Luv it soomuchHug specially avi of karan Kundra gorgeous 
Siggy of Abhay piya luv the text stunning Fab i am Using it drooling on ur update Day Dreaming

Luv ur Update soomuch JANU 

.DarkParadise..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top