India-Forums

PurpleFairy'sCreations#1:SC+QH+Suku+SI+KT&KW-Pg111 (Page 59)

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BlackBeauty-

^^You're only the 1937464659th person to tell me that AanchalTongue
I miss PurpleFairy too but I love this one too and I know you guys will too once you get used to itHug
and wen ppl get used to it u'l change it again right? coz u get bored of ur usernames after a while?ROFL

anyway it does not matter to me as long as i know u r NeethiLOL
^^that was random..sorry..kisi aur ki reply pe maine reply kardiyaEmbarrassed

i love the update Neethz...beautiful beautiful stuffsDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.SmokeySilence. IF-Stunnerz
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Who are you? Where is my Neethz and how do you make avis like her Stern Smile Tongue 
coming to the update, always takes 10 mins minimum to upload all the avis LOL
I liked ArHi wedding sequence too. I stopped watching it long ago but i keep a track on the show. and after reading some posts and seeing the promo i was like i wont be able to handle yet another disaster if Arnav doesnt come back. but i saw the episode when he came back.. their wedding was beautiful and magical as they are Clap among the siggys your ArHi siggy came out the best Clap
avis are as usually perfect...beautiful coloring. 

Happy Birthday to Karan kundra.. i guess the water scene is from season 2 if I can remember. the big avis you made, that season 1 is my of my fav. 
I dont follow PV but mom does so sometimes i watch too. i saw their dancing in the Zee celebration , it was good and your avis came very nice. soo much clarity and beautiful coloring. I need to learn making avis from me, maybe then mine will look good Sleepy
Coming to RK and Suku, they really look good and it was good to see them catching up... i miss PKYEK and their gang Ouch
Loved the RM avis.. im following the show on and off and somehow cannot connect to the story Confused I love the pairing and the actors, their acting everything... but i donno Confused anyways, still its only the beginning so i guess i will soon start loving it... LOL 
Coming to the MaYur avis, i donno what scene is this but the coloring and the texture killer Clap great job Clap
coming to my fav, AbhIYa... i know i know im biased Cool one of the very few moments of their lives when they were really happy and carefree. they behaved like a normal couple who tease each other, their happy moments Ouch it was such a pleasure seeing the ever broody Abhay smiling, romancing with Pia Day Dreaming i loved the avi and i have already saved them when you uploaded it in minus Tongue
coming to the siggy, i love this moment. it bear a different significance.  i didn't read Pocos this post until you mentioned so before commenting I googled it and read. oh my, even the title itself is soo meaningful. Clap Clap
the way Abhay bid goodbye to Pia like he is leaving his dead heart with her too.. and takign hers unknowingly Ouch I terribly miss AbhIya Neethz... no cure of this disease Ouch
sorry for such long essay...wonderful update Clap

Edited by Phoenix.Xeelan - 12 October 2012 at 3:45am

.Jane..

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Black beauty Hug

Honestly, I dun like any of your three usernames but this one sure has a nice edge to it, so you're the black beauty from now on. LOL

Anyway, point is - you're getting better and better with your GIFs. And it's a start in the whole sig making arena, so I'd like to be on the encouraging side and tell you to keep making more signatures. I REALLY find the Abhay-Pia and Rohan-Muskaan batches from this update absolutely gorgeous. Like the clarity! I am sucker for clarity and when there's clarity in GIFs, I feel like using them even though I may not have nothing to do with its components. And that's how I feel about most of your update. Well done. Approve

PS. I didn't like this kind of MN. I want you to please do some pre-confession MN. Embarrassed Nonetheless, the GIFs are cool with that texture. 

Thanks for the PM.

-Kanks

Edited by Savage - 11 October 2012 at 12:05pm

.Jane..

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
gorgeous stuffs, neetz Big smile

love the siggiesss <3

the risu avis -- they're sooo adorable.. which segment is that? i haven't seen it yet. do u have the link? Embarrassed

the coloring is amazing!! <3 :D

.Jane..

Monami_50 IF-Rockerz
Monami_50
Monami_50

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
The Abhiya icons and the siggy is awsm.I've read that post of Poco's many times...bt after saving this siggy i read it again.Its really one of her best posts ever

.Jane..

.Saraa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Saraa.
.Saraa.

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Loved the update neetz,,
u changed ur username..for once i was like WHat THE... who is this new member in DT..as i saw this instead of purplefairy in DT list..and later when i clicked gotta know that its U..nice username..
Loved the ArHi stuff..Wedding avis..are really pretty..
LOved the siggy soo much..u should make it more often.and loved big ones..make more in that style..love that style

.Jane..

.lostinthought. IF-Rockerz
.lostinthought.
.lostinthought.

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
everyhting is fantabulous! 
love all the avis, you are a pro! sigs are also great=)

.Jane..

-Mema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mema-
-Mema-

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Neethzy!!! "jaws drop" gosh such an awesomeee update i am speechless!! the arhi avis lovee the colouring and the siggy its amazinggg its absolutely perfect!!! u should really make more siggies, the mayur avis gosh Neethzy they r totally ROCKINGG esp the font style thingy its gorgoeusss i would lovee to use them but at the mom dabba quite full anyways saved them for future use<3 andd the Abhiya ones gosh that scene was so awesomeee and ur avis are such a delight to see they r fabulousss! okay so got really less tym and the rest of the udate i dont know hwy isnt loading so will do comment on that stufff also as soon as i get tym<3

.Jane..

Go to top