PurpleFairy'sCreations#1:SC+QH+Suku+SI+KT&KW-Pg111 (Page 57)

Post Reply New Post

Page 57 of 116

ArnavKiiDeewani

Goldie

ArnavKiiDeewani

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
beautiful work..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.DarkParadise..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PurpleFairy'sCreations#1:SC+QH+Suku+SI+KT&KW-Pg111 (Page 57)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NIDIZ

IF-Sizzlerz

NIDIZ

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Beautiful... purple...

.DarkParadise..

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Beautiful creations

I see you got better in your siggies creations hope to see more from you in the future.

As always words can't explain how stunning your avis look.

Thanks for the pm

.DarkParadise..

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Alright, I keep forgetting about this. Stern Smile And I have lost my commenting skills, for now. So I am going to keep it really short. Point is, uh - yours updates mostly always bring nostalgia to me. I even used one of the MN GIFs simply outta nostalgia and not to forget, the sheer simplicity with which you've done the GIFs. Might I add, the JTHJ GIFs have a lot of clarity which is good and technically, the KMH ones are the best from this update.

Now, then - would you please stack the MN ones if you find any time? Embarrassed

Sorry about this miserable excuse I call a comment,
Kanks Hug

.DarkParadise..

.AbhIyalicious.

IF-Rockerz

.AbhIyalicious.

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
neethi thank you so much for continuing to make stuff on AP...i miss them so much :\  x( :(. anyway. gorgeous stuff <3

.DarkParadise..

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Hug
no need to be guilty..u made up for it with the giftEmbarrassedLOL

Heart

Edits**

ok so me firstDancingLOL

absolutely love them allDay Dreaming love the coloring and everything.. u tried ur hand at siggie making this timeBig smile they r all prettyCool

and and and i Heart ArjuhiDay Dreaming

Neetz if u have time make some stuffs for KK's B'day too<33

Thank you, Shibzy! Glad you liked everythingHug
Your suggestion's done! (:

Originally posted by Sano88

OMG! Fairy! you said what was in my heart. Athough i make creations on Arhi, but the show sucks big tiem for me.LOL It doesn't contain any logic or whatsoever LOL they are just dragging with the same ghisa pitta girna sambhalana track..LOL

Anyways, coming back to the update, it's simply gorgeous.. tremendous work yaar.. i love your avis colourings.. It's so soothingEmbarrassed

Lol! Tell me about it. Not everyone can make stuff on shows they don't connect with so hats off to you for managing thatTongue
Thank you so much! Means a lot coming from youHug

Originally posted by ...vula_kv...

woh...beautiful stuffsDay Dreaming

Thanks, dear (:

Originally posted by mandy1024

Beautiful stuff Neethi Clap Loved JTHJ avis Star They were amazing. U have done a fab job on siggies as well Clap Keep up the good work dear Thumbs Up

Thanks, Mandy dear. Glad you liked the JTHJ stuff and siggiesEmbarrassed

shibz

Maha149

IF-Rockerz

Maha149

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
dear i am maha ok dear fine agar tum nay meri req nahi lini ok yr but plzzz reply tou karo yr mai friend ho ho yr

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vkp1989

Great update and i loved it.Smile

Thank you, dearEmbarrassed

Originally posted by ..SheWolf..

Neethz Hug so sorry for not commenting all this while// i'm just not active these days blame 12th LOL

but 

but

the update is beautiful<3 in one word :D and word! what you said about arhi Stern Smile though i keep watching episodes only once or twice a week i don't feel like doing that too now :| the cv's ruined everything pfft. -.- the whole daadi track and the truth is just blah i actually expected the truth to be better LOL anyway i can just go on LOL

those rohan and muskaan avi's are gorgeous<3 i mean flawless i tell you Embarrassed those arjun-arohi avi's i love dark stuff, you know that LOL

and about MJHT its the same what i feel<3 i mean it was epic and it had something like emotional attachment <3 that i find missing in all the current shows Embarrassed and the jab tak hai jaan avi's.. how did you do them? i mean i tried colouring them but they just dint happen Stern Smile

AND those sigs you've improved by leaps and bounds o.o and the third one is perfect <3 like just perfect Day Dreaming

in all an amazing update Hug

My Wolfieee!!Hug.Hug
Ya, I know. The truth did seem quite lame compared to how powerfully it had impacted Arnav but oh well. Actually, more than lame, it was very cliched and I expect IPK to be different.
I totally agree about MJHT. That show was magic and no other show can match up to it at least from the current ones.
Glad you liked the update. Thank you soo much! Your words mean a lot to meHug

Originally posted by abhiya_pkyek

beautiful updt

Thanks, dear!

Originally posted by me_shreeya

neetzHug
terrific update as always..
i mean i liked each and every thing u made..Embarrassed
I hav not watched HJNH but those avis are freaking gorgeous Aamna looks absolutely stunning. I was a big fan of hers during KTH days.. <3
Arjun-arohi ones r gr8 too..Day Dreamingi loved tht scene too..KMH 1 was way better thn the 2nd season..
mayur nd JTHJ ones r gr8 too..
And cumin to my fav one Abhlya... ..aahhh..!!HeartDay Dreaming
the pkyek stuff is absolutely the Bst..
I loved it the most may be coz i am a little biased towards Abhlya.. :)

Thank you soo much, ShreeyaHug
HJNH is a good break from all the melodramas in the other show so despite it being a little weak scriptwise, I still like it.
Ya, KMH1 was epic and I KMH2 but there is no comparison at all.
AbhIya are totally worth being biased over so I can understand.
Thank you so much for your lovely comment. Means a lot to meHeart

Post Reply New Post

Go to top