PurpleFairy'sCreations#1:SC+QH+Suku+SI+KT&KW-Pg111 - Page 43

Sujal.Kashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
hey neetz..๐Ÿค—
i absolutely loved loved evrything..
First will start with Abhlya..<3
this is one of my fav scenes..whenever i see this i always end up smiling..nd ur avis r perfect..like always..i cant stop looking at them
i miss pkyek nd still wish for a season 2 even if I knw its not possible.. 
KK ones r gr8 too..
happy birthday to King K.. Arjun Punj wil always be one of my fav male characters on tv..
arjun arohi ones r lovely too..
overall everythig is freaking gorgeous..as always..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vkp1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Great update and loved it. Your both id name is superb!
Abhiya-gunner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww I loved the Abhiya Stuff  This scene was so cute๐Ÿ˜ณ Supeerb Avi's!๐Ÿ‘
Loved the Karan Stuff as well๐Ÿ˜ƒ Ritsu stuff is Adorable๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thanks for the Pm๐Ÿค—
Edited by Abhiya_Gunner - 11 years ago
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -BlackBeauty-

OMG, I'm so sorry, Pinks! That is a lapse on my part. You've very much on your PM list, I should've been more careful. Please accept my apologies๐Ÿ˜ณ
I too can't wait for JTHJ and I'm glad you liked the avis and the siggies. Means a lot to me.
I know. LM's back and the show is already improving. Hopefully, it'll soon get back it's old magic๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thanks for dropping by, dear, and for the lovely comment๐Ÿค—

It's oki, Neetz.. No worries ๐Ÿค—

will come back to comment on the latest update in a bit ๐Ÿ˜Š
.Mohabbatein. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update neetz๐Ÿ˜ณ
I loved the arya ones๐Ÿ˜ณ
SoniRita thumbnail
WOW gorgeous stuff loved the Arshi siggie and Avi's hayeee and Yash-Arti๐Ÿ˜ณ loved their siggies,  and OMGGG Ritwik-Suku aww they looking so sweet together their siggies were adorable they would make a good couple in shows. Good Job with all the siggies well done and thanks for PM
shibz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -BlackBeauty-

^^You're only the 1937464659th person to tell me that Aanchal๐Ÿ˜›

I miss PurpleFairy too but I love this one too and I know you guys will too once you get used to it๐Ÿค—

and wen ppl get used to it u'l change it again right? coz u get bored of ur usernames after a while?๐Ÿคฃ

anyway it does not matter to me as long as i know u r Neethi๐Ÿ˜†
^^that was random..sorry..kisi aur ki reply pe maine reply kardiya๐Ÿ˜ณ

i love the update Neethz...beautiful beautiful stuffs

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Who are you? Where is my Neethz and how do you make avis like her ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜› 
coming to the update, always takes 10 mins minimum to upload all the avis ๐Ÿ˜†
I liked ArHi wedding sequence too. I stopped watching it long ago but i keep a track on the show. and after reading some posts and seeing the promo i was like i wont be able to handle yet another disaster if Arnav doesnt come back. but i saw the episode when he came back.. their wedding was beautiful and magical as they are ๐Ÿ‘ among the siggys your ArHi siggy came out the best ๐Ÿ‘
avis are as usually perfect...beautiful coloring. 

Happy Birthday to Karan kundra.. i guess the water scene is from season 2 if I can remember. the big avis you made, that season 1 is my of my fav. 
I dont follow PV but mom does so sometimes i watch too. i saw their dancing in the Zee celebration , it was good and your avis came very nice. soo much clarity and beautiful coloring. I need to learn making avis from me, maybe then mine will look good ๐Ÿฅฑ
Coming to RK and Suku, they really look good and it was good to see them catching up... i miss PKYEK and their gang 
Loved the RM avis.. im following the show on and off and somehow cannot connect to the story ๐Ÿ˜• I love the pairing and the actors, their acting everything... but i donno ๐Ÿ˜• anyways, still its only the beginning so i guess i will soon start loving it... ๐Ÿ˜† 
Coming to the MaYur avis, i donno what scene is this but the coloring and the texture killer ๐Ÿ‘ great job ๐Ÿ‘
coming to my fav, AbhIYa... i know i know im biased ๐Ÿ˜Ž one of the very few moments of their lives when they were really happy and carefree. they behaved like a normal couple who tease each other, their happy moments  it was such a pleasure seeing the ever broody Abhay smiling, romancing with Pia  i loved the avi and i have already saved them when you uploaded it in minus ๐Ÿ˜›
coming to the siggy, i love this moment. it bear a different significance.  i didn't read Pocos this post until you mentioned so before commenting I googled it and read. oh my, even the title itself is soo meaningful. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
the way Abhay bid goodbye to Pia like he is leaving his dead heart with her too.. and takign hers unknowingly  I terribly miss AbhIya Neethz... no cure of this disease 
sorry for such long essay...wonderful update ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by Phoenix.Xeelan - 11 years ago
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Black beauty ๐Ÿค—

Honestly, I dun like any of your three usernames but this one sure has a nice edge to it, so you're the black beauty from now on. ๐Ÿ˜†

Anyway, point is - you're getting better and better with your GIFs. And it's a start in the whole sig making arena, so I'd like to be on the encouraging side and tell you to keep making more signatures. I REALLY find the Abhay-Pia and Rohan-Muskaan batches from this update absolutely gorgeous. Like the clarity! I am sucker for clarity and when there's clarity in GIFs, I feel like using them even though I may not have nothing to do with its components. And that's how I feel about most of your update. Well done. 

PS. I didn't like this kind of MN. I want you to please do some pre-confession MN. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Nonetheless, the GIFs are cool with that texture. 

Thanks for the PM.

-Kanks

Edited by Savage - 11 years ago
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
gorgeous stuffs, neetz ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

love the siggiesss <3

the risu avis -- they're sooo adorable.. which segment is that? i haven't seen it yet. do u have the link? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

the coloring is amazing!! <3 :D