Page 2 Page 116

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged

^^banner made by meTongue

Hello, everyoneHug
My name is Neethi and I have been making siggies and avis for a year now. But don't go by the time, I still have a long way to go since I've been very lazy in my practice. 99.9%, I make only avis. Siggies I make very rarely which is why I am not too good at them. So ya, basically, I just make avisTongue

This is my first shop. Before this, I had a joint shop with two friends:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1731675

I have a lot of inspirations 'coz I feel everyone here is so talented in their own way and I think my stuff is quite ordinary compared to most. But there are a few I just HAVE to name.
Hira (-Hiralious-) tops the list no doubt. She taught me avi-making and started me with PS. All the credit for me aving today goes to her. She pushed me and pushed me well. She thinks she's a bad teacher but the truth is, I was a bad student and a slow learner but she never lost patience and spent hours on MSN teaching me PSing.
The next would be Tanu (daffodils.dudu) and Sanju (--sunshine--) since they got me started with siggy-making.
Farzana (ffkhan) gave me PSDs and textures to help me learn colouring.
Then Nidz (..SheWolf..) helped me expand those skills by teaching me better techniques as did Deepz (deeps.) and Sadaf (PinkCinderella) is my latest bakra when it comes to learning siggy-making. Hopefully, ONE day, I will be able to make siggies worth boasting aboutROFL.ROFL

Well, now that I am done with my teachers, I would love to thank everyone who supported me in my joint shop and encouraged me giving amazing feedbacks. I think that's the best thing you guys could've done for me, to spare your valuable time and take a look at my updates. It really encourages me and pushes me to make more stuff. My gratefulness knows no boundsHug

Ok, I think I'll wind up now. I am seriously bad with all this so in case this speech is slightly inferior then please forgive me. But I hope you continue supporting me 'coz it means the world to me <33

Credits/ Resource list:

I mostly make my own colouring but at times, I do take help of PSDs. I normally mention it with the creations but just in case I forget, the PSDs I use are Farzana's (ffkhan).
Textures used are also either Farzana's or from crazykira on DeviantArt.

Over-inspiration:

As far as possible, I try to apply my own brains. So far, I have never intentionally copied anyone. But in case my work tends to resemble someone's, I can assure you it is purely coincidential. If you feel so, please do PM me and I'm sure we can sort it out. I promise to give you due creditSmile

Index:

Arnav-Khushi, Arjun-Arohi, Shiv-Anandi: Pg1
Arnav-Khushi, Shilpa Anand, Abhay-Pia, RK-Madhu: Pg14
Arnav-Khushi, Abhay-Pia, Arjun-Arohi, Sukirti, RK-Madhu: Pg23
Arnav-Khushi, Teri Meri Love Stories, Anandi-Shiv, Gold Awards, Arjun-Arohi, Arjun Punj, Fanaa: Pg32
Teri Meri Love Stories, Ranbir Kapoor (Barfii), Hongey Judaa Na Hum, Mayank-Nupur, Abhay-Pia, Arjun-Arohi, Karan-Kritika: Pg41
Hongey Judaa Na Hum, Arjun-Arohi, Mayank-Nupur, Jab Tak Hai Jaan, Abhay-Piya, Abhay-Maithili: Pg50
Arnav-Khushi, Mayank-Nupur, Rithvik-Sukirti, Abhay-Piya. Karan Kundra, Arjun-Arohi, Rohan-Muskaan, Yash-Aarti: Pg60
Stefan-Elena, Sanaya-Barun, Arnav-Khushi, Yash-Aarti, Bachcha Party, Sukirti, Asad-Zoya, Teri Meri Love Stories, Madhubala, Rohan-Abhi: Pg70
ArHi, SaRun, Barun, Khushi, The Vampire Diaries, Stefan-Damon, Rati, Karanvir, Asad-Ayaan, Shiv-Anandi, Rey-Kriya: Pg81
Zee Rishtey Awards, Sanaya, Shiv-Anandi, Abhay-Pia: Pg86
Arnav-Khushi, Sanaya, Harshad, Sukirti, Karan Tacker, Karan Wahi, Shilpa-Sukirti, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Damon/Damon-Elena: Pg94
Dil Toh Pagal Hai, Arnav-Khushi, Marinating Films Calender Launch, Requests: Pg104
Saraswatichandra, Qubool Hai, Sukirti, Sanaya, Karan Tacker-Karan Wahi: Pg111

Edited by -BlackBeauty- - 26 March 2013 at 12:17pm

The following 86 member(s) liked the above post:

sarunandarshiasumasanAleesha7777fire_whiskybansaldiya55EvilMindedMesarun_rocksAkhilaDshabi8-Swetha--Deepali-.SmokeySilence.arjuhi_kmh-Kryan-ArnavKiiDeewanistarry66saher_90-HibiscusR-Cute_GalAishu.-Gunners-luvkasu.anishaa.....vula_kv......Labyrinth..cutelittleangel--Anjali---Nia-Mariam_SultanMonami_50vkp1989Paint.It.BlacK.payyalVidya_luv_SaRunMS-meghasharma-Fatz-.vrshn.TheDreamCatchershobrakapooor.AbhIyalicious.veds_6791snitchseekerKinma-Stutz-minuu|Persephone|Sano88-Preeti-Fallen Angelpinky_blueskiesOhmyjerryworld.Saraa.Anjalii...xXxPinkCinderellaDelena-cious..Akaisha....Amira...Nabi.Ayesha066mazkachazka-Faiza--Mema-shootingstar.xxepiphany.SK1991-iLoveSobti-nature2_Jaan_oblivious.chand1234...shruti...aartipartyysonu-monu.ByGod.Nancy-chamkilli--Wild_Desire-Trouble.-wintergreen-.BezubaanPari.Rashu-SKDmishti_17SilverBellSilentPromisesSunshine Girlpyar-ishksweetMonayaSanu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PurpleFairy'sCreations#1:SC+QH+Suku+SI+KT&KW-Pg111" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
PM List:

I think I was quite disorganised in PMing people earlier, sending PMs to people who didn't want them and missing out the ones who did. So this time, I decided to make a proper PM list instead of relying on my scattered brainTongue

Please 'like' this post if you want PMs for my updates (:

Edited by PurpleFairy - 27 July 2012 at 10:30am

The following 96 member(s) liked the above post:

jeebitashabi8AmaZaynbansaldiya55EvilMindedMeAleesha7777AkhilaD.SmokeySilence.-Swetha-PristineSoul-Deepali-FieryHeartarjuhi_kmhsreya19royArnavKiiDeewani..Sana...-Kryan--HibiscusR-DiorRouge.-VishaD-.anishaa.Aishu.fan145deeps.gunjanmkj....vula_kv....alishhhPaint.It.BlacK..AbhIyalicious.-Fatz-...Mallu...KinmaTheDreamCatcherVidya_luv_SaRun.rumki.Madhura..MS-meghasharmavkp1989Monami_50-Nia-Mariam_Sultancutelittleangel--Anjali--minuu-Preeti-|Persephone|-Stutz-..SheWolf..SK1991-iLoveSobti--Mema-shootingstar.xx-Faiza-mazkachazkaAASUSAyesha066drunkiiebabe..Armaania....Amira...Nabi.epiphany.FreshDaisychand1234_Jaan_.ShreeYaa.shubhika124loveinshiASADsweetZOYAFallen Angelpinky_blueskiesOhmyjerryworldJenifer.PinkCinderellashibz.Saraa.OptimisticEyesNIDIZAnjalii...xXxaartipartyysonu-monu...shruti...-chamkilli--Wild_Desire-.ByGod.Nancypyar-ishkSunshine GirlSilverBellbones88-wintergreen-Trouble.mishti_17Rashu-SKD_Mojo.Jojo_.BezubaanPari..BadtameezDil.sweetMonayaSanu

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Arnav-Khushi (21):

Hmm..the current track is having a lot of mixed reviews and am myself in two minds about whether I like it or not. But I've decided that though, Arnav's method to win Khushi back isn't exactly the best in the book, but he is being ASR and I prefer that to him turning into some rondu majnu. So while I disapprove of his ways, I'd rather not have it any other way. Not to mention, the precap for Monday has me blushing like a 16-year-oldTongue

Arjun-Arohi (5):

This is actually Aanchal's suggestion but I am happy she asked for this 'coz just the other day I was wondering whether I should make this scene on them or the confessionTongue
And Aanchal, I even did the borders you like!Big smile

Shiv-Anandi (7):

Coming from someone who once hated this show, these two have really managed to hook me to it. They're uber cute! (:

Edited by PurpleFairy - 27 July 2012 at 11:16am

The following 82 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_bEvilMindedMebansaldiya55asumasanAleesha7777shabi8.SmokeySilence.FieryHeart-Swetha-PristineSoul-Deepali-arjuhi_kmhvampyrgirlricha..Anj..-Kryan-ArnavKiiDeewanisaher_90-HibiscusR-DiorRouge.Cute_Gal.anishaa.deeps.....vula_kv....alishhhPaint.It.BlacK.veds_6791-Fatz-vkp1989-Nia---Anjali--.vrshn.deboleena.manna...Mallu...banditqueenn.KinmaVidya_luv_SaRunpayyalMS-meghasharmaMadhura..minuuSano88-Preeti--Stutz-SK1991Ayesha066drunkiiebabeBigbang_GD.Nabi...Amira..shootingstar.xx-Faiza-nyctophiliablossom1234-Mema-Fallen Angelpinky_blueskiesOhmyjerryworldPinkCinderellashibzmazkachazkaAASUS.Saraa....shruti...chand1234epiphany.-iLoveSobti-_Jaan_sonia_1ASADsweetZOYATrouble.-chamkilli--Wild_Desire-mishti_17Sunshine Girlpyar-ishkbones88indian_beautySilentPromises.BezubaanPari._Mojo.Jojo_Rashu-SKDsweetMonayaSanu

SilentPromises

IF-Stunnerz

SilentPromises

BollyCurry Visual Effects, IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
*attack*

Edit --- Approve

C - O - N - G - R - A - T - U - L - A - T - I - O - N - S on the new shop meri pari Hug You know how much i love you avis.. superb update Heart
Aww i see my name above ArjuHi avis Day DreamingDay Dreaming waiting for the stacked version.. and that BORDER style is cute.. I'm loving it Blushing
love the coloring on the ArHi avis Clap shiv anandi here too LOL almost everyone is making stuff on them now Heart

Edit Again --- Stern Smile

I forgot to praise the banner, wow <3 my favorite couples Big smile Banner looks gorgeous  ClapEmbarrassed

Edit yet again ---- ROFL

Damn! I realized the name change now.. Oyee double congrats, may you have many more Hug

Edited by _Aanchal_ - 27 July 2012 at 12:19pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vampyrgirlrichanature2SK1991.DarkParadise..

PinkCinderella

IF-Sizzlerz

PinkCinderella

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
EmbarrassedReserved!

--Edited--

Big Big Congrats for the first shop my sweetheart. Party

Neetzu Hug OMG! Finally, you've inaugurated your own shop and you don't even know how much i'm contented by seeing it. Eeekss! You know your work always turns out glorious and at the next second i get fida over it. LOL.Day Dreaming Though, that's not a lie even all my appreciations are true 'coz you before hand i'm just straight forward when it comes to praising. Big smile May you have 3565546353 shops more and more. LOL Ahhh! so coming to the update.

Well, i HEART your banner. Day Dreaming And most importantly , do tell me when you want to learn siggies 'coz for me the first stage went bit tough but after that i gone smooth. Tongue So, eventually you'll pick up soon and soon for certain. 

>> Ahh! all the Arhi avi's are to die for man. Your coloring alongside with mesmerizing scenes of hot couple everything in one package makes me melt. Blushing Well, i really don't know what to say for this current track but ya right now i'm on the ladder of let it move as its going rather than to make myself creative by thinking this or that. ASR's  triple methods on Khushi to gain her back might bring some massive surprise , who knows. But it'd be great to see some repentance track from his side which is yet so in the depth of nowhere and i had assumed to see some fear, shocks , disappointment of hurting her on his face but CV's have other plans , i guess ? For the present , neither i'm disapproving this track nor its getting hard to digest , let the wheels rotate in motion. Hence , i simply hate when the show turns into some comical melodrama and alas its revolving on the both lines of comedy stuff and buoyancy as well. Tongue

>> Isshhh! Blushing * Hyper-ventilates * Who fool cannot blush and destry the replay button of Youtube to see it again and again. OMG! This is really really super-hot and i can't take my eyes off. Day Dreaming * Hormones energized * Silly

Arjun-Arohi avi's are just fantabulously epic and especially i see the pink border which excited me to the core. Heart Chaar chaand has given to it by the touch or pinkish borders. <33

Lastly , Shiv-Anandi avi's are beautiful as well. <33 I don't catch this show but your avi's are too good and awesome. 

Overall , I HEART the whole update Neetzu. Hug You know you're the best and i always love your creations. Day Dreaming

Once again, congrats for the new shop dearoo.Dancing

Lub juu.Hug
And do update again asap. Big smile

Edited by PinkCinderella - 27 July 2012 at 5:31pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nature2.DarkParadise..pyar-ishk

blossom1234

IF-Sizzlerz

blossom1234

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged

congratzzz neethu for your new shopDancing

love love love your work
the banner is awesomeClapClap,the colouring,editing...everything is perfectDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
and arnav-khushi avis r just mind blowingDay Dreaming,did i said how much i love your style and colouringEmbarrassed
wow,arjun-arohi ones r too cute,loved themDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
shiv-anandi...they r my new favsDay Dreaming...love themEmbarrassed...and your avis r fabulousClapClapClap
overall,a great updateClapClap,loved all of themDay Dreaming

Edited by blossom1234 - 27 July 2012 at 11:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.DarkParadise..

saher_90

Viewbie

saher_90

Tumhari Paakhi Forum Banner Contest

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
many many many congratzzz neetz for the new shopHugI hope you have countless more in near futureHug

Your colouring is so beautifull yaarDay Dreamingtotally rocking:D

@ your banner: its really awesome yaarHugupdate with more siggs along with avis":DWink

.DarkParadise..

fan145

IF-Dazzler

fan145

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
awesome doo it more on arhi ..i myself love the present track

.DarkParadise..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top