Devon Ka Dev Mahadev Written Update For 27 July 2012

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
JaiGanesh

ShivaOm

Hi all, I'm Sia.😃
I have got this privilege of updating the Written version of the show for Mondays and Fridays.

I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity.

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

27th-July-2012 : 'Nandi's Valor' 

Kailash is about to witness the Haldi ceremony of Mahadev. Rishi Dhadhich asks Nandi whether the Prayats are ready with  the Bhasm.
Nandi says "As I'm anyway going to your ashram to bring the Devas , I'll bring the Haldi on my way back here..."

Mahadev stops Nandi who was about to leave for Rishi Dhadhichi's ashrma..

" Haldi (Turmeric)is used for bringing glow on one's body, But for me there is nothing more pure than the ashes...I'll begin this ritual by applying ashes on myself." Mahadev explains.

Rishi Dhahdich puts the ash as haldi on to Mahadev's body
Then all the saptarishi's follow the same..and apply ash to Shiva.

Back at Himavan's place..Menavati is troubled for the events that have occurred that day..seeing this Paravthi goes to her.

Menavati says that"Shiva is very different from us , and I am not listening to any of your excuses."

Parvathi justifies..by saying "But mother , Shiva has not done anything against the code of conduct..."
"Even after seeing the animal skin along with the shagun..you say the same thing?" a surprised Menavati.

Paravthi reminds her that Mahadev is one of the Gods in the Trinity (Tridev) and how there is always a reason behind Lord Vishnu's work likewise ,even Mahadev does things which has some deeper n broader prospect.
Parvathi continues ..."Shiva has no doubt sent the shagun , but he , by sending the dhatura flowers n animal skin ,he has tried to enlighten us on a very essential thing in life-clothes , jewellery , gifts are important but one thing that we shouldn't forget is that nothing is permanent. One which is born has to perish someday...including us. "

Even after hearing that enlightening truth Menavati is still stuck in the HALDI thing!!!
( tsk tsk tsk😲)

Parvathi then assures her that Haldi will be sent soon... and also that she would not regret ever making Mahadev her Son-In-Law.

Rishi Dhadhich's ashram...All the Devtas are feeling sad as they wont be able to witness the biggest feat ever on earth - ie Mahadev and Paravthi's wedding.

They ask Indr dev to do something about the issue at hand...but Indr, himself is worried about Takki ,that the moment they step out of the ashram,they will be attacked by him.

Dev guru suggests that there is only one way left..ie prayer..praying Mahadev is the only resort.

Mahadev tells Nandi that he has to go now, as Devtas are waiting for him at Rsihi Dhahdich's ashram.
Mr Groom is super excited about the wedding..at least seems like😆

At swarg lok
Chakri infrom Takki that " Deva's are leaving the ashram along with Nandi..Under Nandi's protection the devas will coming out and that would be the apt time for us to attack them."
Chakri is skeptical about Nandi's powers...

Shukracharya says "If Mahadev has given this responsibility to Nandi ,it would be our ignorance to ignore his capability n valor Tarakasur!  "

" But we dont have any measure of Nandi's war skills...but then its ok, we can fight Nandi on one side and we can try to attack the devas." suggests Chakri.

"Try?!? Trying is not enough ! This time devtas shouldn't be given any chance to escape..I myself will go there.From this day these Devtas will remain as fiction characters in folktales." Takki throwing the wine glass in frustration listening the TRY talk by Chakri.

Himvan's place:
Himvan and Parvathi are at the palace temple of Lord Vishnu..Himvan says that its mandatory to take the blessings of the main deity(Isht devta) before staring an endeavor.

Nani is supper vexed by the fact that Haldi has still not arrived from the groom's place and she complaints about the same.

Himvan ignores her and asks the raj guru to carry on the pooja.

Where as all the devtas are chanting the name of Shiva ,in order to please him so that they can get to attend the wedding.
No sooner they do that..Nandi arrives and informs them that he has come to take them to the wedding safely!
( Mere prabhune ap sab ki prarthna sweekar karlii) aww that was super sweet

(One doubt!!! the other day, when they met Mahadev..why didnt they feel the need of security ??😕 )
They all feel happy to know that they can now attend the wedding..but then they doubt that meanwhile if Takki attacks them..
Nandi says that "You dnt need to worry ...till the time I'm alive nobody can do anything to you all.Please hurry up, My master is being adorned with haldi ,..i mean ash , we have to be there before the ceremony ends."

The devas follow Nandi...as they walk through a barren land..a dusty blow of wind blinds them and they see the asuras emerging from the dust..

Nandi stands firmly in front of the asuras..walling the devas..
Devas are scared and Takki daddy has an evil grin on his face
 which says *at last we meet*😆

Takki thanks Nandi, that he has brought the devas out of the ashram..which could bot be done by any of his asur men.
Takki says that he would kill the devas and will gain the total control of swarglok..

Nandi says " you wicked one!! nobody can ever touch the devas as long as I am alive. "
Takkiasks Nandi to back off n not to create any hurdles in their way.
Nandi replies "You have crossed our way and are trying to vault..let us go in peace. "

Takki calls in for a war!

Nandi wears a fierce look seein Takki n his gang..
Takki announces that its a war ..and who ever comes in between the devas n asuras in this war..he would kill them too...and it will be started will Nandi first!
All the asuras roar..but Nandi's holler was the most sharpest one of the all and it echoed through the valley.

They all are silenced by the loud roar..and are shocked to see Nandi transforming into a huge bull...

Seeing this huge creature Takki orders his asur men to attack..
The raging bull fights the ausras gallantly...and even slays quite a few of them..

Seeing Nandi's valor Takki says "Enough of your display of heroism ..Now I ave to bind this creature.  "

As Nandi fights the asuras..Takki uses his Pash weapon and binds Nandi..
NAndi struggles to get out of the Pash but is unable to do so..

At the bride's place
Nanni ma is as always annoyed about not getting the haldi on time.
Parvathi assures her granny too that the haldi will be arriving any time soon..

Menavti too joins Nani ma's bandwagon of chiding at the groom's side 24 hrs a day!

At the war field

Takki informs the devas that he is gonna use the Amog shakti against them..Devas are spooked to know this..

Takki brings the Amog shakti weapon into use saying "Devas your time is up!"
 Nandi " Mahadev has trusted me to protect the devtas and I have to protect them."
Takki throws the weapon towards the devas...

Shiva is in his meditation..but has this perturbed expression..possibly knowing what was abut to happen.

In a fraction of second Nandi breaks the bind and jumps to the direction where the weapon was advancing towards the devas..ultimately terrible the weapon hits Nandi.

Nandi with great difficulty says "Tarkasur your Amog shakti couldnt harm the devas...you missed the shot..It wont harm the devtas now!"

They are pained to see Nandi suffer...
At that moment Shukracharya appears and bashes Takki for harming Shiva's favorite bhakt (devote)..he is like SHiva's son!

Nandi shouts" Prabhu!!" with fading breath.

Shiva at once opens his eyes..which were filled with rage.

At Himalay..

Parvathi is seen requesting Sunanda, to send someone to Kailash  in order to inquire about the haldi.
Nandi cries in pain" Matey"

Parvathi is worried about Nandi's well being hearing this cry of his.

Nadni breaths his last..

----

Precap:

Mahadev shouts "TARKASUR!! how dare you kill MY Nandi!!"

Mahadev is furious to see Nandi dead and is determined to destroy the swarg lok..and he even lifts the trishul up yo do so .

Thanks for reading

Have a great weekend

Regards
Sia

Edited by Killer_Shark - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update.  I enjoyed the episode, but there were some major logical problems w/ what they depicted.

First of all, in the battle, Taki did warn Nandi to back off & let him assault the devas.  When he had to, he first bound Nandi, and then unleashed his shakti on the devas.  Nandi somehow broke free, and took the hit, but for Shukracharya to appear there and condemn Taki for trying to attack Nandi when he precisely wasn't was totally bizarre.  (First of all, rishis and gurus couldn't just appear & disappear as if they were the trinity deities themselves, w/ the exception of Narada, so Shuki popping up like a jack in the box looked strange as well).  It's like the joke about the kid who blamed another kid for breaking a window b'cos he ducked and the stone aimed @ him hit the window.  Taki was trying to kill the devas, not Nandi, and what he did to Nandi - bind him in his paash - was the correct approach.

The devas whining about missing out on the wedding - they deserve to miss out on the wedding, after Indra's torture attempts on Parvati and sending Kama to disrupt Shiva's tapasya.  I'm disappointed that Mahadev invited them.  Nandi will get a chance to display his bravery later w/ Ganapati Bappa - no need to have filler episodes w/ that now.

Also, the devas were the biggest cowards - while Nandi was attacking the asuras, they were just watching it like we watch DkDM?  Nobody thought of joining the fight & helping him?  And to save these lily livered cowards, Nandi took a hit?  Tsk, tsk.  In other words, Indra thought that Nandi was a more superior warrior to him.  Incidentally, why were Chakri & Vritra mere spectators too?

So on Monday, if Mahadev decides to w/ his trishul destroy swargalok, it'll be funny - yeah, Taki right now rules it, but he grabbed it from the devas, who want to get it back once Taki is killed.  But if Mahadev destroys it, then both Taki & the devas will be out of a home. 😈  More seriously, I'd think that the devas will accompany Mahadev himself, and Shuki will demand of the asuras that since Mahadev is their isthadev, they too have to accompany him.  But wonder whether Taki will?

The haldi issue - this seems to be their equivalent of oil or sugar - when a shortage hits.  How would haldi be available either in Kailash or in the Himavan lok?  Doesn't it need a warmer climate to be available?  I like Mahadev's preference - ash, except that the color is too grey.  Maybe they should have used ice - that would have been more suitable given the availability.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks for the update Sia😊

It was good to see Himavan ignoring Nani.
Shivji's Bhasma ceremony, reminds of the Bhasma aarati at the Mahakal temple in Ujjain, where during the aarati he is adorned with Bhasma, it looks owesome.
Paravti's confidence & Mena's doubtful thinking supported by nani's rants, will add to the marriage drama.
Nandi the brave fought well today. Shukracharya should use his Sanjeevani vidya to make him alive. They haven't shown him using it from the time he got the boon. May be his presence is shown tos top Tarakasur for that. Monday Nandi will be alive & may be nani will get Parvati's Haldi from him soon.
ramki1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Sia for lovely update...Today's episode dedicated to Nandhi..
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
so I complain that it again was a pfilmy epi with tradition who might not be form that time...Cv's are bringing in a action/drama effect to keep viewers glued...

and don't worry...nothing will happen to precious Swarglok...Parvati will be on time to cool down Shivji... one glimpse off her and shivji becomes a bheegi Billi...

foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I can't see nandi like this😭 hope he gets life soon.
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Finally we see Nandi as the Bull. And a huge one at that.

But I think it would have been better if he had transformed into a huge half-bull half man form (like the Minotaur) for the fight. He's sometimes depicted that way. The full bull form could have been reserved for Mahadev's baraat.

bhakti2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks so much Sia for beautiful WU!  Bechara Nandi - I don't think so that Mahadev would tolerate this kind of treatment for him. Tarkasur is a bit rash - he will act so quickly before he realized the further consequences, but i guess the devtas have done this too!

On the bright side today, CV's have not resorted to crazy cartoon network Nandi but have given real looking bull - a relief considering some of the Yeti-like creatures that have come on our screens!

Also, Himavan seems to be well able to handle this talkative Nani. She seems bit haldi-obsessed - i am hoping she will not have heart attack when she sees the bhasm as she did not handle the shagun too well!

Now we must wait to see how Nandi would be saved.  Honestly no one in the show ever realized what they are taking on when they challenge Mahadev - Daksh had this same problem and now Taki. How would you not be worried about crossing path of the ultimate power?  Kher - I think ki Shivji is now very much angry...

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
the episode trully belonged to Kumar!!!-i dont think there has ever been such an awesum Nandi-he can act so convincingly whiny at the same time show expressions of extreme anger!!!!

Kumar is awesum awesum awesum!!!

Sometimes i fail to understand Shukracharyas behavior😕-why cant he knock some sense in Takis brain before he does something stupid rather than each time yelling at him after he does the blunder!😆...i mean seriously...🤣he some times reminds me of hindi films police who always come after the blunder happens!

The Devtas are a bunch of covering Idiots-kuch nahi karteeven more amusing i found the way all of them were whining like a bunch of kids not being taken to a picnic
seriously???...also the Devtas had come to meet Mahadev a few times before why did they only need protection now🤔

I loved the connect between Mahadev Parvati and Nandi-when Nandi fell down lifeless i swear i started crying😭-Kumar was so convincing...i honestly feel this episode was Nandis episode!!!

Also Takis expression and Indras expression was amazing once they realized what happened to Nandi superb!!!👏

Nani is plain annoying now-someone transport her a consignment of Vicco Turmeric cream🤣...Himavan bechara looks fed up both his MIL and wifey...but hes handling them well...Even Parvati is doing well and is surprisingly patient towards such cranky ladies!😆

im curious to know what Mahadev will do to Taki!!!

Ahhh------this time next week well be talking about the Baraat!!!
awesum!!!!...im already in dream land😍
thank you for the update Siya!!!
sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Sia...😊