Saas Bina Sasuraal

Mission SBS 2..SIGN Petition please!! <3 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

JustShanta

Goldie

JustShanta

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akash08

The idea of putting it on SAB TV is not good.. SAB TV is low end third category comedy serials for me, where is SBS is much more than comedy - it taught important values of relations and how to win over complexities of life - with smiles in face (not smiley please, I am speaking about Toasty - the one and only acceptable face of SBS).

So, could not like this post for this reason and also for me to have a season 2.. there must be no Rubina in the show..

serously guy, what is your problem with Rubina, she doesn't know u exist..

Edited by JustShanta - 07 August 2012 at 9:33am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

v3gradev09billo77ashna26

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mission SBS 2..SIGN Petition please!! <3 (Page 4)" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashna26

IF-Sizzlerz

ashna26

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
I hope you all succeed saving your show, all the best.  I'm missing mine favourite show!
I'm kinda only watching SBS for Rubina  and I like Smiley!  But to be honest not a fan of this show. Just not mine cup of tea. So I hope Rubina isn't in anymore with the next season. And she does new  show as lead.

Edited by ashna26 - 08 August 2012 at 12:58pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

v3gradev09billo77

akash08

IF-Dazzler

akash08

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Exactly like no SBS fan will ever go to somewhere remotely close to CB.. I appreciate your honest opinion and for not faking like others who were declaring how they love SBS when they took over our forum where we are coming for years!!

And you are so lucky to be in a nice friendly forum where people listen to other's opinion. I was immediately attacked and warned for saying I do not like CB in CB forum - reason??? You are not supposed to say you dislike a show in the forum for that show - IF rules and You are saying you do not like this show in a thread that is created for saving this show by its die-heart fans!!

But be confident, there is no crazy fan here to attack or report you..

Edited by akash08 - 08 August 2012 at 2:19pm

tiara_magic

Goldie

tiara_magic

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
 yes with u

smiles_sakshi

Groupbie

smiles_sakshi

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
with you on thisss bud :) i love this showww

Post Reply New Post