Saas Bina Sasuraal

Mission SBS 2..SIGN Petition please!! <3 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Chalo sab lag jao kaam mein..Tongue 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tejy_Kumari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mission SBS 2..SIGN Petition please!! <3 (Page 2)" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

varmarakhee

varmarakhee

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
thats f9 Tejy!! Smile u dont need to thank me coz i too m big fan of sbs like u all... just never expressed that in the forum... anywayss lets give it our best..!!! Thumbs Up

Tejy_Kumari

Arshi-licious01

IF-Rockerz

Arshi-licious01

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
I'm definitely in. Will do whatever I can to bring SBS 2. Thumbs Up

Tejy_Kumari

harianjana

IF-Rockerz

harianjana

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
I am also in we cna bring ti back, but we need a lot of support, and indeed we cbieans did made the brains of channel go off and we all got our subscriptions for zee cancelled when Cb ended and Over seas market for zee was rapidly down. so zee brought back CB, if we were able to repeat it here, there will be some use 

Tejy_Kumari

v3gradev09

Goldie

v3gradev09

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
I'm in too !!!!!!!!!!!! 

:D Will do everything possible...

Join in guys =] 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tejy_Kumariharianjana

.PerfectLove.

IF-Dazzler

.PerfectLove.

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
I'm in as wellHugAnything for SBSEmbarrassed

We will surely bring back our SBS2 with all of your support and help. Thanks Di for putting in this threadWinkNothing is impossibleThumbs Up

Chalo, sab log kaam peBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

v3gradev09Tejy_Kumariharianjana

akash08

IF-Dazzler

akash08

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harianjana

I am also in we cna bring ti back, but we need a lot of support, and indeed we cbieans did made the brains of channel go off and we all got our subscriptions for zee cancelled when Cb ended and Over seas market for zee was rapidly down. so zee brought back CB, if we were able to repeat it here, there will be some use 

Similarly you can get CB3, CB4... CBn.. It would be nice if you can share your experience why the same formula did not make a CB3 (or may be it is in the pipeline and I do not know!!)..

Would help us to plan properly.. Sadly there is no separate package for Sony in overseas (well not in UK).. So, we can not really scare them by saying here is your 13 / month gone !!!

v3gradev09

harianjana

IF-Rockerz

harianjana

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akash08

Originally posted by harianjana

Similarly you can get CB3, CB4... CBn.. It would be nice if you can share your experience why the same formula did not make a CB3 (or may be it is in the pipeline and I do not know!!)..

Would help us to plan properly.. Sadly there is no separate package for Sony in overseas (well not in UK).. So, we can not really scare them by saying here is your 13 / month gone !!!
I just said what we did when cb1 was gone. By the way we didn't have any interest in getting CB3 back, Indeed we wish that Avina never even work wiht the channel or the PH. so we are not trying. I hope u got the answer/

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

v3gradev09Tejy_Kumari

Post Reply New Post

Go to top