Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Tejy_Kumari

Goldie

Tejy_Kumari

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Please sign the petition letter for Season 2!! Link is at the bottom of this post!! <3

Basically I am staging a Toasty-like mission for any of the following purposes:

(First off before the suggestions...I'm not keeping any high overly insane expectations that we will succeed because I've seen failure before..but I definitely think it is worth a try and there is nothing to lose in trying to get another season.)

A. Bring back a second season of SBS once Aish is better...starting with the same concept but a different story/a new twist (Example: like how Ekta Kapoor did with Kutumb)

B. As Pujli suggested, leave SBS on a note that can be picked up from for the second season once Aish is well again.

C. I know that KBC is starting once SBS ends and there are 3 other new shows starting on Sony so if there isn't any time slot available for a SBS season 2 then what they can do is make a comedy centric version of SBS centered on the Chaturvedi family and re-launch it on SAB (I think everyone would like a less dramatic and more light hearted SBS, don't you think?)

Chalo...attack plan.  CBians, you guys succeeded in bringing back a second season of CB..if there are any ideas that you would like to share on how you were able to make it possible, please help us Smile

Okay...there are 5 different zones of "attack"...India-Forums, Facebook, Twitter, Sony's website, and the petition that I will be writing up. 

Do not spam!! We want to be heard but I'm not sure if we will achieve anything by having the same person continuously posting..they need to be able to see that there are multiple people supporting this...one post every couple of hours (for those of you who are committed and aren't too busy LOL) and at least one post a day for those of you who don't have as much free time.

1. Facebook...I need to know how many people are on Facebook and if you are, join Aradhna's Saas Bina Sasural page and my Saas Bina Sasural Vaale page and the petition and everything will be posted there for you guys to "like" and comment

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Saas-Bina-Sasural/163995036991130

https://www.facebook.com/sbsians

https://www.facebook.com/pages/%E1%83%A6%E1%83%A6-Saas-Bina-Sasural-%E1%83%A6%E1%83%A6/118777061540177

Also if you guys are friends with Ravi, Rishi, Srman, Meghan, and crew members of SBS (trying to find more people from Optimistyx to message as well)..I'll be posting something with the mission on each of their walls for fans to like and comment on as well and to get the word out that we are interested in getting a new season of SBS

2. Twitter...I'm still trying to figure out who all are active on Twitter from SBS and trying to find people from Sony and the production house, Optimistyx so more info on tweeting once I find those people... 

Do start tweeting about a second season of Saas Bina Sasural though using #SBS2 Smile

Sneha Rajani is on Twitter...she is the business head of Sony...here is her twitter page

https://twitter.com/SnehaRajani

3. India-Forums...stay active in the forum and active in this mission if you want to take a part of it...post your feelings about SBS2 in the SBS Ending thread and also post about your support for this mission below and don't forget to "like" this thread if you are supporting this cause .

If I could have even have everyone PM me what they love about SBS and why they don't want it to go...I will put it all together into a post and into a document to send off to the business head of Sony and some of the people at Optimistyx as well as the cast and crew of SBS

4. Sony's Website...don't know how effective this is but it's worth trying I guess...go to the feedback section and send in a feedback comment about wanting a second season...also on the Saas Bina Sasural page, make sure to post your comments

5. Petition...am going to start working on this and will have it out soon...need everyone to sign it and will have it posted here and throughout Facebook

PETITION LINK:
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/saas-bina-sasural-2

Edited by Tejy77 - 03 August 2012 at 7:27pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

raizadaIndiboliPROTIM21fatsojitinderMamtaBRahma11nikkigreenpujli07shrutireddygr8v3gradev09Anjli2010smiley20.PerfectLove.harianjana.Sunshine.Mohit_monayaLubz.TaAnuSandstoneashna26

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mission SBS 2..SIGN Petition please!! <3" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Sunshine.

IF-Rockerz

.Sunshine.

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
I'm in Tejy!

Let's do our best in keeping our dear SBS alive. Let me know whatever I can do.

Is there any kind of letters or anything like that we can send us a group? We can make petitions and all.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tejy_Kumari

varmarakhee

varmarakhee

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Though i have been a silent reader in this forum but have watched this show ryt from it's start... i love this show a lott n i m with you Tejy!! Thumbs Up

Tejy_Kumari

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
I am with you Teji.. Let me know whatever I can do.

Tejy_Kumari

Tejy_Kumari

Goldie

Tejy_Kumari

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks you guys for the support!! And @varmarakhee, am so glad that you are joining in as well after being a silent reader..thanks a lot!! :)

Hope we get more support :) I'll try to sit down before bed and write out the petition to start getting it around :) <3

nikkigreen

nikkigreen

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
I'm in, Tejy.  Big smile

No mission is impossible!   Thumbs Up

Tejy_Kumari

Lubz.TaAnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Lubz.TaAnu

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
It goes without saying Choti; of course I'm with you <3

Tejy_Kumari

Tejy_Kumari

Goldie

Tejy_Kumari

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Hug

Bilkul!! As Toasty would say in such a situation "Naamumkin ko bhi mumkin karna humaare kaam hai" :) <3

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.PerfectLove..Sunshine.Lubz.TaAnuSandstone

Post Reply New Post

Go to top