Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

BHBK Written Update 27/07- All is NOT well

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update hina
i really dont like the way rajni behaves πŸ˜•
hinz thumbnail

@Fatima - I'm so done discussing Rajni's behaviour πŸ˜’
the track is gonna cause them so much damage and only Rajni's character is to blame...
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Me too...I don't want to discuss Rajni anymore! πŸ€’

I just hope Krish really  loses his temper with her in Monday episode!  If not, I give up!  πŸ˜•
ami_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update.

OMG!!! How responsible is she, driver ke saath bhej dia. Surbhi uski class le to acha hai.
hinz thumbnail

same her Shobs ...I'm all for quitting if Krish doesnt get mad and I mean real MAD soon...hadh hoti hai yaar !

and someone plz chop those long and annoying hair extensions off Rajni😑 they add to my irk !!!

Edited by hinz - 11 years ago
hinz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ami_31

Thanks a lot for the update.

OMG!!! How responsible is she, driver ke saath bhej dia. Surbhi uski class le to acha hai.

yup I'm hoping Surbhi joins Veenaben

I said this in some post...Surbhi atleast has some brains and doesnt think irrationally like the others
I would love if Surbhi questions Rajni next...Krish toh is ready to explode going by the precap unless  its Rajni's some sorta nightmare...they've already overdone it with the dreams sequences , I want Krish to question her for everything she has done to let him down for REAL !...
Edited by hinz - 11 years ago
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yes pls, chop off her extensions

i still cant threaten quitting yet but since i havent even watched past tuesdays episode this week, i dont think i count as an active user, but i  sure am glad for shobs caps, get the GK fill for the day πŸ˜ƒ
redpanda thumbnail
Seriously ! ..First they make us like the character and then they make us hate the same character ..its so frustrating that after watching the show u actually feel that why did u watch it in the first place ..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...and they used to say its a stress busting show ...i think they have to introspect that what are they doing with the serial ..Its so depressing !..WE WANT CHANGE !😡
pia09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thks Hina for update. Rajni is very difficult to understand. waiting for krish to get angry.