The worst that can happen...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi,

this is Maisha. I have been a silent reader for a few days here. The soap KYPH looks great, I only saw 2 episodes. But this is one of the "K" soaps so this is what I am wishing won't happen (if it does happen, it will be ruined for me) :

•  Angad's marriage and affair to every girl of the opposite gender about his age -like Abhay of Kkusum you know. 
  •  Kripa's marriage to every other male about her age. 

In most of the K-soaps these are the things that ruins the real thing. I read somewhere that Ekta Kapoor is making it like Kkusum. So what does the future hold? It looks like such a nice soap. I hope she doesn't divert it the weird directions. Give me some of your views please.

By the way, I have a group (not on soaps) that I would really like you to join but I don't want to post ads here, that wouldn't be right. Tell me if you are interested and I will PM you.  I already bothered Dinky with the details because it relates to psych. and she's a psychology student.

Thanks.

P.S. Chilly, your updates are just fantastic. Thanks for taking the time to write them. Sugar Bun, love your screen name. Keep up this spirit and this KYPH forum will be the most popular one in India-forums.

thanks maish88... welcome aboard... well that's the fear that's plaguing all of us and quietly tip toeing notoriously away with our raaton ki neend...

well... that's what i've said quite a few times! i don't want these 2 getting married a record no. of times and then discovering one unknown son or daughter every other day... it's getting onto our nerves now!

😆Yes exactly. I watched Kkusum for a few months when I first started watching saops and was frankly...horrified. The story is lovely as it is with the two. Hopefully the creative directors won't get too creative.

Thanks for the welcome.

thanx maish....this better not be another typical ekta kapoor, or kussum.  let it be short and sweet like lavanya wuz.  

hey misha

same here i also dont hope to see the 2 getting married and divorced and married and divorced...........

hope this doesnt happen......its a cool rocking programme hope it stays that way!!!

kariya!