Jane_Doe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
... And i totally enjoyed it!!😛
Within just 4 episodes the show has got me addicted to it!!
I'm in love with all the characters... KD, Ranveer, Panchi, Kiya, Bobby, Piddi, Samar, Juhi, Junglee, Banga... Just love these characters...

KD-Kiya------ HOT HOT😍 
Love this Chickling-Stone face jodi...
KD is one of my favorite character in the show, the way he carries himself, his arrogance, attitude, I'm absolutely loving it!
Then Kiya , her "No freaking way" do irritate me at times,but at the same time i feel sad for her seeing her mothers unconserned behaviour towards her... i totally understand her character...

Ranveer-Panchi------Cute Cute☺️
Their friendship reminds me of Rahul-Anjali(ofcourse) and also their calling eachother Nonu-Moti, reminded me of Jai-Additi from Jaane tu ya jaane na calling eachother Rats-Meow while they dont allow anyone else to call them that!
Ranveer he is just the perfect charmer... He may flirt with everygirl in school, but he is possesive about just one... his moti! And Panchi... she is just too adorable... 

Piddi-Bobby-------- LMAO 🤣
I love Bobby's somewhat Hell-may-care kinda attitude, i absolutely love the way she calls Kiya Lipstick!
And Piddi... is there any need to say anything about him? He is absolutely hilarious...
Samar-Juhi-------- Samar totally cracks me up with his heavy hindi words🤣...Juhi seems interesting, she seems to worship Kiya if i'm not wrong... Hope to see know about them the in coming episodes👍🏼...

KD-Ranveer😈... I love their enemity... And i know these arch enemies are sure gonna make two awesome best friends too...
Bobby-Kiya☢️ pair also seems interesting to watch

Banga... Though he is supposed to be a villain Vice Princy, he is actually more of a clown🤡... he is pretty hilarious!😆

Junglee... His character has grabbed my attention for some unknown reasons😎... I'm waiting for his story to unfold😛...

I think the various layers seen in each and every character is something really special about this show👏... My hopes are very high for the show... I hope i wont be dissappointed😊
Edited by swetha811 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
You said it all <3
ShrutikaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Yaa totally agree wid u...there is something special about each character.
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
totlly agreed..\well described..
gr8 post.. i think dis is the 1st show i too luv all da characterss ...each 1 rocks!!
FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
agree with ur every single word...
can't believe my self , i actually watched any show in its first week and m totally loving it...
all characters are fab...and u said it all abt them 
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Defi. agree with each and every word of your's!!
.ishqbulava. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazing post 👏
i love each n evry character in dis show !!
evryone's got a charm...i'm addicted 2 dis show😊
KR_anki_ArSha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post...
completely agree with each point...
loving this show...😃
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
you said all the reasons why i love it myself lol