Saas Bina Sasuraal

SBS Ending :'( *All Discussion Here* (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

.PerfectLove.

IF-Dazzler

.PerfectLove.

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Hearing ending news of our so lovely SBS will surely bring sadnessDisapprove&crying to every dear fansCryCry For sure, I will miss everyone so muchDisapproveSBS is,was and will always be the closes to my heartEmbarrassedThis is my favourite show,the one & only SBSEmbarrassed

Since 2010, I have been so attached to SBS,the whole cast&crew, especially Ravi&Aishwarya..& of course die heart fan of TejyaDay DreamingHonestly,I was shocked and suprised hearing about off air but our Aish's health is top of all and no one can replace herSmileShe is the jaan of SBS..&I am sure that Saas Bina Sasuraal  2 can come up also with our help&supportEmbarrassed

I wish Aishwarya the very best&god bless herBig smileA very soon recovery, Aishwarya <3

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abc113Tejy_KumariSandstone

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SBS Ending :'( *All Discussion Here* (Page 2)" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

akash08

IF-Dazzler

akash08

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
I request a clarification on why those rumours were spread in this forum like Aishwarya told she is not being replaced and this show will go on for many more years!!

And the rumour did not come from ordinary members like us!!

It was not even a month back that this news was spread here and how come suddenly in one month one is so ill that the serial has to end??

Anyone knows what is the truth please??

Edited by akash08 - 28 July 2012 at 6:20pm

IshaMish

IshaMish

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
It is better to end a show instead of showing illogical tracks one after the other..Ouch

but yes.. I wish SBS comes back with season 2 when aish is well.. atleast we will get to see the light hearted.. fun filled SBS which we used to love...

I really wish it happens

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tejy_Kumari

cool_abc110

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Tejy_Kumari

Tejy_Kumari

Goldie

Tejy_Kumari

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akash08

I request a clarification on why those rumours were spread in this forum like Aishwarya told she is not being replaced and this show will go on for many more years!!

And the rumour did not come from ordinary members like us!!

It was not even a month back that this news was spread here and how come suddenly in one month one is so ill that the serial has to end??

Anyone knows what is the truth please??

There have been many articles before talking about how Aish wasn't keeping well..since the time of her throat surgery in Delhi...there's also the question of why her wound hasn't healed yet that she  continues to put a bandage on...not to mention that Aish has been looking very weak herself lately.  I think she may have thought that she would be able to manage but things didn't turn out that way and obviously her health comes first.

-BolNaHalke-

IF-Veteran Member

-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Has there been official news on this tejya? I dont think its apt posting this without proper and official news. Its starting rumors.

maheen55

IF-Rockerz

maheen55

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
thats really sad news dont want  SBS ending i hope this is seasonal break not end  Toasty reminds me of KUMKUM Especially in Tumur track really really going  to miss Toasty plz Toasty dont leave Come back soon

Tejy_Kumari

Tejy_Kumari

Goldie

Tejy_Kumari

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveRosh

Has there been official news on this tejya? I dont think its apt posting this without proper and official news. Its starting rumors.

It's confirmed by Sony's business head, Sneha Rajani on twitter...it was also shown on Saas Bahu Aur Saazish...and Aish has also tweeted her good bye to Saas Bina Sasural as she will be making her exit from the show tomorrow or on Monday.

-BolNaHalke-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top