Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Tejy_Kumari

Goldie

Tejy_Kumari

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Saas Bina Sasural is going off air in about a month Cry since Aishwarya's health is not doing well and Sony doesn't want to replace her in the show and wants Aish to go back to Delhi to get better.

Will be back with my comments once I feel better Cry I've been too depressed and upset ever since I found out the show's ending...don't know what I'll do without the Chaturvedis Ouch

Edit: Now that I've gotten a little bit more energy, I'm trying to save it up to put into writing a good petition <3  All I want to say is I love Saas Bina Sasural and I'm so glad to say it is one of my favorite shows ever <3 Will miss my Chaturvedi family so much <3 Hope we are able to get a second season and if not, SBS you will always remain in my heart <3

To join the initiative to try and request Sony to bring a second season of Saas Bina Sasural..visit my other sticky thread "Mission Saas Bina Sasural Season 2" to see how we can try to make it possible.  It's worth the fight and we have nothing to lose even if we are unsuccessful Smile

Edited by Tejy77 - 27 July 2012 at 3:31pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

agniinleelikitaparulwasherepujli07fifsviraf4uRahma11nikkigreensesikalaabc113.PerfectLove.basket_101maheen55.Sunshine.Sandstonesnowflake.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SBS Ending :'( *All Discussion Here*" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pujli07

pujli07

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
thats sad news.. of all the shows that i have watched to date, this was the most entertaining one.. and i was actually looking forward to it. most of them i watch only for time pass and i get something to distract myself at work during lunch...

dont know what to say.. usually people hope that their fav stars come back in another show.. i dont know if i want to wish that because i really loved the story of this show..

a good idea would be... since this show only has light family drama... they can end the tumor track for now and close the show and then re-start when she is better... its just a regular family drama.. they can pick it up from where they left... like the shows in the US, where they end a season and come back.. 

hoping to see the whole chaturvedi family back sooon..

Edited by pujli07 - 27 July 2012 at 8:32am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aloklucknowPROTIM21abc113Tejy_Kumarimaheen55

Tejy_Kumari

Goldie

Tejy_Kumari

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pujli07

thats sad news.. of all the shows that i have watched to date, this was the most entertaining one.. and i was actually looking forward to it. most of them i watch only for time pass and i get something to distract myself at work during lunch...

dont know what to say.. usually people hope that their fav stars come back in another show.. i dont know if i want to wish that because i really loved the story of this show..

a good idea would be... since this show only has light family drama... they can end the tumor track for now and close the show and then re-start when she is better... its just a regular family drama.. they can pick it up from where they left... like the shows in the US, where they end a season and come back.. 

hoping to see the whole chaturvedi family back sooon..

Exactly what I'm going to write about Pujli when I get enough energy to. 

I want to start a movement to see whether we can get a second season of SBS once Aish is back to good health...because as much as I love Ravi-Aish, I love the other Chaturvedis too.  Just like you, this is the show I would wait to watch not for time pass but because I love watching these actors and how they portray the Chaturvedi family.  Even if they had to start from the beginning with a similar concept but a new twist, I would be fine...kind of like how Ekta Kapoor did with Kutumb.  I love this cast ensemble too much to just let go without a small koshish to bring them back <3 And it seems even Sony loves SBS as it was the first show to bring them out of the gutter...hope they will consider it.

Will be back with more on everything later <3

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rahma11pujli07abc113basket_101

.Sunshine.

IF-Rockerz

.Sunshine.

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
I'm devastated that this show is ending. Only 2 weeks back, I started watching this show and I loved it so much <3

This is a show like no other. Such an amazing story, cast and crew.

Let's do something!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nleepujli07Tejy_Kumari

abc113

abc113

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
I was going through a rough phase in life when my mom (in India) asked me to give a chance to a new TV show SBS. She felt that SBS was unique and funny and would definitely cheer me up. I had to catch up on about first 15 episodes which I did in just 2-3 days and then watched it regularly online. Later I joined this forum and enjoyed discussing the show with fellow SBS fans. This is the only Indian TV show I watch and have gotten very attached to all the loving characters of SBS. I will miss them all very dearly and it will leave a big void in my life at least for a while. But all good things come to an end and SBS will definitely be very special to me always. 

Tejy_Kumari.PerfectLove.basket_101Mehek25

nikkigreen

nikkigreen

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Unfortunate that the show has to end.  But, Aishwariya's health is far more important.  I hope she improves greatly with time off and, hopefully, can come back and Sony will bring a second season of SBS.  

PROTIM21pujli07Tejy_Kumaribasket_101

Arshi-licious01

IF-Rockerz

Arshi-licious01

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
I am totally upset that the show is ending. It used be one of my favorites, and I will deeply miss this show Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tejy_Kumaribasket_101

cocololo123

cocololo123

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
This such sad news Cry!!! i am going to miss everyone so much...this is the first Indian show i like.. it was different from every other show out there!! 

I do prefer that they end the show instead of replacing the lead.. it better that way because sbs is all about toasty's journey, no toasty no sbs.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tejy_Kumaribasket_101

Post Reply New Post

Go to top