Jia's Pregnancy

TiN24 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Who's baby is Jia pregnant with? Was she raped and then got pregnant or is it Shekar's baby?

Sorry, I don't watch this show that much but am a little familiar with what's going on. But I am behind on this show so I was wondering Why Jia is not at home? Why did she leave?

If anyone knows, plz let me know.

ThANKS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i think it is not shekar's. I think it was because she was raped and that is why they wanted her to abort also. But she does not want to as it is her baby know. and since no one supports, she leaves the house I think. We are behind in US.Edited by smisha - 19 years ago
nish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No guys..i dont think so..coz she was pregnant before she was raped..she couldn't tell her family about her pregnancy because of her sister-in -law'a marriage and her love life..Jia is definately pregnant with Shekhar's child
anitha.b thumbnail

thanks nish_k

I missed some episodes...so i did not not about that. Atleast that is something good for jia...

TiN24 thumbnail
Thanks guys for clearing all this for me! I appreciate it a lot!😃
Sharmila thumbnail
It's Shekar's baby, she found out that she was pregnant before they took her away and raped her.
anitha.b thumbnail

she should have told those goons that she was pregnant may be they would have spared her...was arushi still with her when they took her..

In US Savithri is corrupting their mind with baby and rape thing...that is so pathetic..a woman against another woman...

I like deviyani't innocence, but wonder if really people are like that

TiN24 thumbnail
Why does Jia leave the house?
vijay thumbnail

I read it somewhere in a Novel I suppose:

"Naari (read women) hee naari ke dukho ka kaaran hai" 😕

anitha.b thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijay

I read it somewhere in a Novel I suppose:

"Naari (read women) hee naari ke dukho ka kaaran hai" 😕

Unfortunately that is true Vijay and I agree with you on that....I have seen so many things that is happening and most of the time, the conspiracy is being planted by another nari...😭

I am not prasing men and saying that they are always right. Just that they do not indulge themselves into this and thus makes them smart and i think that is really smart.😊