Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

1st episode of EHMMBH =]

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

VirManForLife

VirManForLife

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Hey guys, I was feeling kinda nostalgic, so I watched the first episode of EHMMBH all over again today, and to tell you the truth I just couldnt stop laughing! I miss the immature, masti khor, mischievous maanvi, the short tempered maanvi who always used to get into trouble and took hasty decisions. I miss the "khatta-meetha" relationship between the two sisters. Although I love the way the CVs have shown maanvis character and the sisters relationship progressing, I definitely love the before more than the after (though I am glad beeji isnt as kharoos as she used to be! SHE WAS A BIGGER PAIN THAN SWAMINI!) I also noted something: Jeeman used to call beeji dadi, and maanvi already had health problems since the first episode!Cry
You guys should definitely watch the first episode again, you'll love it!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

angelrjangeldhaalAdenah.NiShalzulfy_135-SweetGirl-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "1st episode of EHMMBH =]" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angeldhaal

angeldhaal

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Hearti miss virman nok jhok

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VirManForLife

-SweetGirl-

IF-Rockerz

-SweetGirl-

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Yeah ! Nice post ! I hv not followed this show for months from first epi.What ever I have seen I cat ached is all in past one month only Thanks to YT where I saw the very first epi too.That was treat to see Behna's scenes there specially Mannu.Yeah they used to call her Dadi Specially Maanvi and dabbu.Jeevika when asks her to come for blood test she called her Beeji only ! Beeji used to be Khadoos But there was reason behind it she her self mentioned that Since Chachu is too soft and their parents are no more there she had to be strict  and other wise she had problems with their mom also.Everything was so fresh and endearing there but must say.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VirManForLife

Post Reply New Post

Go to top