Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum

What happened to Aniket's job????

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Guggul

IF-Dazzler

Guggul

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
I was wondering what happened to Aniket?? I thought he was doing a salesman's job before tejal entered his life. Nowadays he is so engrossed with his relationship complication that he seems to forget that he has a work to attend.. Confused

Did his manager fire him?? Or gave him full freedom?? Sleepy

Anybody in the same track as me?? Smile

Edited by Debalina_Paul - 27 July 2012 at 1:07am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

aisha.damorraj-avinAukviewlamhe2212Thamanna85ArnavKiiDeewaniimagine-addictpikiiichuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What happened to Aniket's job????" in Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aisha.damor

aisha.damor

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
i think uss ne wo job bas 10000 rs earn karne k liye he kari thi... target pura ho gya to shayad job chod di...LOLWink

n vaise bhi tv shows me job itni important nahi hai jitni family drama...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aditiaroralamhe2212raj-avin

shona_x.

shona_x.

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Yeahhh he took up the job to get 10000 rupees before his parents ani and as he has achieved the target he's probably not doing the job anymore :)) x 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aisha.damorraj-avin

raj-avin

raj-avin

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Could be because he proved himself and once again started living confidently,but truth is even target achieved becoz of Tejal.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aisha.damor

Thamanna85

Goldie

Thamanna85

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
I was thinking the same thing. It's been awhile since we've seen him at work.

ArnavKiiDeewani

Goldie

ArnavKiiDeewani

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
he work becuz to make 10,000 money n he did it i think that!

Madhura2105

IF-Rockerz

Madhura2105

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debalina_Paul

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#006600">I was wondering what happened to Aniket?? I thought he was doing a salesman's job before tejal entered his life. Nowadays he is so engrossed with his relationship complication that he seems to forget that he has a work to attend..Confused</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#006600">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#006600">Did his manager fire him?? Or gave him full freedom??Sleepy</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#006600">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#006600">Anybody in the same track as me??Smile</font>

anikets dil garden garden ho gaya tha jab he met tejal Embarrassed
but now with his sagaai getting called off his heart has become desert desrt... Tongue

aisha.damor

pikiiichuu

IF-Sizzlerz

pikiiichuu

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debalina_Paul

I was wondering what happened to Aniket?? I thought he was doing a salesman's job before tejal entered his life. Nowadays he is so engrossed with his relationship complication that he seems to forget that he has a work to attend.. Confused

Did his manager fire him?? Or gave him full freedom?? Sleepy

Anybody in the same track as me?? Smile

I was wondering the same thing until Fridays epi where Nikhilesh and binoy told Anushka about Anikets job as a salesman so i'm thinking that he still works their 

I was wondering the same thing. I think it was mentioned in Friday's epi where Nikhilesh told Anushka about Anikets job as a salesman so the cv's haven't forgotten that he works as a salesman and i think he is still working their since he wants to make a name for him self not to relay on his family name 

aisha.damor

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.