I let you decide for me and never showed my burn

I had now forgotten who was the real owner

Falling in love was my mistake

I wont blame you because im the one at stake

For your sake I will give up the best thing too

Only given that I won't ever cry in front of you

You were my ideal ever since I had opened these eyes

With that my mind started to teach me lies

Things were smooth, but when did they say it would never crease?

I thought I was exactly what you wanted

In that race my own life became haunted

Life seemed perfect before you exposed the shock

Between me and my other half you became the block 

I cried I screamed I felt lost

Couldn't share my grief with the only other

As you had crushed him under your order

I use to capture beautiful moments of life

Who knew the grieves would become rife?

Gone were the days when smiles came in stocks

Only thing I remembered were the hearts made of rock

I was the free bird with high spirits

Not in my wild imaginations I could think I would loose those spirits 

Didn't know what season brought in the tornado

Life was flipped in a blink

All we got to witness were the kinks

I was the strong one all along

Didn't know I would be proved wrong 

I was faced with the chaos that I thought died years ago

When I needed you the most

You showed me I was lost

To those who read my works, this is something different and more of a light hearted FF and has more dialogues compared to the ones I usually write. 

To my and Zainab's friends: You guys don't have to read this FF just because we wrote it, read it if you like it 😆
If you don't read/comment we would respect your choice and you won't be pressurized or anything😳

We will post a PM List in the next post so if you would like to receive PMs please press the LIKE Button (of the next post) AND Add one of us on your buddy list
Thank You! 

Edited by -Grace- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zainab.A thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Index

Chapter 1: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3117532?pn=2

Chapter 2: https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3117532&TPN=3 

PM List

mahi530  

DM1810 

-Siaa-  

ShiningStar18

Edited by zainab.A - 11 years ago
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
res

EDITED

Okay this is so interesting. I like this poem, you guys have written, i can see a clear view into the story you will be present. Kudos to both,wonderful start.

PS| you rhymed the poem
Edited by InvisibleSmile - 11 years ago
Dalilangel thumbnail
update soon sounds good...
-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

res

EDITED

Okay this is so interesting. I like this poem, you guys have written, i can see a clear view into the story you will be present. Kudos to both,wonderful start.

PS| you rhymed the poem

heheh thanks!

idk why but whenever i start writing a poem it always ends up with rhymes lol😆
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the poem. Am waiting to read more
Avi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the poem... would like to read what you two came up with...
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice start.
Really liked the poem.
👍🏼
-Devanshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
The poem is beautiful!!!me likey...!!!:D
zainab.A thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 1

"I object your honor", a tall man in his husky stern British voice spoke capturing countless gazes, gazes that looked in the direction of the voice that held so much power, as silence enveloped the Central Criminal Court of London. "Mr. Peter needs to learn how to speak to women. His questions are no where related to this case"

"I am sorry Mr. Vivan but I think you are taking this really personally," the man with equal confidence, but cunning eyes and sharp edged smirk opposed the rival in the same black gown.

Vivan Verma, with confidence, faith and calm reflected in his eyes looked at the opponent, not bothered to spare a word, grabbed a piece of paper and presented in front of the Judge, shooting the stares that could kill. "Your Honour, according to these reports Mr. Robert has been physically and mentally harassing his wife for the past 6 months since their marriage. I would like you to please study the reports and the decision is upon you. Thank you".

"Look at that handsome hunk", the girl in the red cocktail exclaimed, squinting her eyes eying the man in a white polo shirt, caressing the fur of her poodle who rested in her lap, looking out the window from the back seat. Despite of the continuous uncomfortable stares coming from one direction he chose to ignore the rich brat and rolled his eyes under his tinted Ray Bans, his hold on the steering wheel growing firm in annoyance.

Unable to bear the ignorance of the man in the khaki JK Wrangler, she moved on with her friends in frustration as he took a sigh of relief on the sudden appearance of the green light. As the jeep passed by the  Royal Botanic Garden, seeing little kids playing on the fresh green grass it came to a  halt. He slammed the door in hurry and grabbing his Nikon came out, a genuine smile flashed on his face as he removed the pair of tinted lenses and hung them on the neck of his shirt.

In a few seconds he had captured the beautiful smiles, the innocence in their doe like eyes, those little hands spread in the air, those mini colorful dresses swirling like those dandelions that moved with the air.

He came out of his thoughts by the sudden ringing of his cell phone. He walked a few steps away smiling at the kids to answer the phone call.

"hello?" "Karan'my place in fifteen? Its urgent" the call got disconnected leaving a shocked Karan with a vanished smile.

She raised an eyebrow and twitched her lip in disbelief. Watching as her sister walked back and forth, hair tied up in what seemed like an effort of not even 5 minutes. Still in her pajamas, scrolling the page on her iPad, walking in her room which resembled to a junk yard, flashing a smile on her natural pink lips which talked of mischief.

"Are you planning to start lecturing me anytime soon?" she said casually as she was used to it every morning. Her elder sister who was giving plain but disapproving looks, dressed formally yet chic with light curls of dark brown and minimal make-up picking up the clothes gave Isha a piece of her mind "seriously Isha grow up! Whose gonna say you're a Chartered Accountant! just look at your room!" turning around pointing her hand in the direction of the pile of unpaired socks. "put that away right now! If you go on facebook before you clean this place I m so gona hack it and you know what I can do so don't tempt me" she said in a stern tone. Laughing away at her sister's threat, "please Mahi you know u cant give me threats me like this" she winked at her. Mahira knew this girl wont change and continued folding her clothes. "by the way, who were you talking to till 2am?" She asked suspiciously, with a spark in her eyes, using her privilege and authority against Isha. Bitting her lower lip in delight, expressing the fake seriousness  she played along "ohhh that' why are you interested in knowing hmph? you were standing at my door ?"

Bringing the artificial wrinkles of anger on her forehead, the elder sister and the power of authority came alive in Mahira and she continued to express her superiority.

"I am your sister, I have the right to know everything. Chalo tell me who was he?" she sat on the bed beside Isha, budging her to tell about the mysterious prince charming. Reflecting the serious expression Isha pretended the matter was a serious one "wo'Mahi..ab main kaise..batoon" sounding like a tragedy queen of the 60's

The curiosity rising in Mahira, and somewhere in the corner a sense of alert causing her smile to fade, she straightened up a bit.

"wo actually'wo em..mera aik-"

Mahira immediately interrupted, "Isha?..." touching her shoulder making her turn in concern, that she suddenly felt by her sister's touch. "Mahi'don't be too sad..tumhe bhi mil jayega koi" trying to lighten up the mood as she suddenly felt confused at her sister's dullness. "isha!...batao mujhe??" Mahira said this time sounding more concerned and a sense of firmness in her voice. "uff  oh! Aisa kuch nahi hai..i was just pulling your leg" she said finally being tired of her sister's worried face.

"really?" with a raised eye brow Mahira asked, trying one last time, just incase if her sister is hiding something. "oh ho! You know you would be the first one I would go to if and only IF there was such thing" trying to convince her over-worried sister.

Not being able to take another moment of depression, both looked at each other and started laughing, not believing how serious they had become over such a trivial matter.

"Who will believe you are my sister?" she said resting her hand below her jaw looking straight at her. "one of the best interior designers in town, and this is the room of her sister? Unbelievable" sounding like a house inspection head, she looked around the mess.

"best interior designer??" she said letting out a chuckle, mocking her sister's self praising.

"you still have a lot to learn my dear sister" she said putting her arm around her, sounding like one of the intellectuals of the older times.

"acha madam'jaisa aap kahen" giving in to her sister Mahira grabbed her Guess bag and got of the bed "got to go now, I have to go meet a client, but before I return make sure im able to see the floor of this room" giving clear instructions of to her sister she bid her, while Isha started folding the clothes obediently.

"Umm I think we should try to keep this space empty as the owner was planning to make this an extra seating area, so leave this up to me and you can continue with the rest."  She explained the details to her co worker, who seemed to be listening very intently. 

"I will be going for lunch now so we can discuss it later" she said with a smile. The next minute her phone rang, and excusing herself she took the call. "Hey! How was the case?" curiosity and excitement clear in her voice, eyes that expressed sharp shimmering sparks, that would captivate one's gaze in a single glimpse. 

- PMs will be in a while :)

Edited by zainab.A - 11 years ago