The potential - So far so Good =)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Well I sincerely hope that the population of this forum (which by the looks of things is about 0.009% πŸ˜†) is enjoying the show.

I personally like this show even if it's cheesy and a little not so funny at times which makes it more funny πŸ˜† (if that makes sense πŸ€”) but mostly the situations are quite hilarious.  I like Laxmi and Kishan together as a couple β˜ΊοΈ they have real potential! πŸ˜‰ I REALLY like Kishan  whattt? He's cute πŸ˜³ I'm glad they got married even if it wasn't the most extravagant wedding πŸ˜›

I love Hally/Helly (JESUS I'm confused who knows the correct spelling to her name...you get to visit the inside of my white van in which I keep sweets πŸ˜†)  as Laxmi πŸ€£ Jokes aside I think Hally/Helly has potential (even if I found her last character mega annoying in her last serial - GUILTY πŸ˜›) I think she's doing considerably well in the new avatar...she looks possessed which is awesome for her characterπŸ˜†

Other good points:
  • The household bickering is hilarious πŸ˜† its like a paint-factory ready to explode ☒️!
  • Ofcourse Laxmi's in-laws are the funniest people in this whole drama πŸ˜† (whose names I don't know because I keep forwarding stuff 😳 ).
  • Everything leads to good comedy which is great, this serial is not really the normal drama, it has a humorous twist to it so overall nothing but comedy should be expected. 😊
  • EXCEPT when Kishan and Laxmi are involved, then expect loads of fights at first then expect loads of make-up RUMANTIC SCENES β˜ΊοΈ

Anyone care to add any other thoughts? If you haven't left already πŸ˜† or if you visit but don't post here  POST A REPLY DOWN BELOW...DO IT NOW πŸ˜‘
Edited by maybe-just - 11 years ago

Originally posted by maybe-just

Well I sincerely hope that the population of this forum (which by the looks of things is about 0.009% πŸ˜†) is enjoying the show.
I am enjoying the show. It's a new concept. We need do promote it though. If we can get a siggy maker to make one for the show, that would be awesome.

I personally like this show even if it's cheesy and a little not so funny at times which makes it more funny πŸ˜† (if that makes sense πŸ€”) but mostly the situations are quite hilarious.  I like Laxmi and Kishan together as a couple β˜ΊοΈ they have real potential! πŸ˜‰ I REALLY like Kishan  whattt? He's cute πŸ˜³ I'm glad they got married even if it wasn't the most extravagant wedding πŸ˜›
I thought I was the only one who likes Laxmi-Kishan. lolz. But yeah, they are uber cute😳 
I was a little skeptical about the marriage because they are still young and immature. But hopefully now that Laxmi is in Shanti Nivas, things will get better. 

I love Hally/Helly (JESUS I'm confused who knows the correct spelling to her name...you get to visit the inside of my white van in which I keep sweets πŸ˜†)  as Laxmi πŸ€£ Jokes aside I think Hally/Helly has potential (even if I found her last character mega annoying in her last serial - GUILTY πŸ˜›) I think she's doing considerably well in the new avatar...she looks possessed which is awesome for her characterπŸ˜†
The female lead is doing justice to her role. I haven't seen her earlier show, but she is doing a pretty good job as Laxmi. I just wish they keep her wardrobe the same because it suits her character very well. 

Other good points:
  • The household bickering is hilarious πŸ˜† its like a paint-factory ready to explode ☒️!
  • Ofcourse Laxmi's in-laws are the funniest people in this whole drama πŸ˜† (whose names I don't know because I keep forwarding stuff 😳 ) You should watch some of the family scenes; they are hilarious. Especially when Laxman talks (the guy with a girly voiceπŸ˜†); and when the Ram gets his hands stuck and his wife kinda beats him 
  • Everything leads to good comedy which is great, this serial is not really the normal drama, it has a humorous twist to it so overall nothing but comedy should be expected. 😊
  • EXCEPT when Kishan and Laxmi are involved, then expect loads of fights at first then expect loads of make-up RUMANTIC SCENES β˜ΊοΈ Their fights are cute. Especially Laxmi's language (remember when she calls him bhukmare. lolz)

Anyone care to add any other thoughts? If you haven't left already πŸ˜† or if you visit but don't post here  POST A REPLY DOWN BELOW...DO IT NOW πŸ˜‘
I will miss the moments with Laxmi and her kiddo friends. Those scenes were well executed to get the viewers to connect to Laxmi's character. Will miss Pihu😭 Laxmi's only supporter
Well the situations are portrayed in hillarious way.. however somewhere presentation lacks thats what I feel...

For a moment, in yesterday's episode they could have added more when Kishan makes entry to house.. But it all went plain he directly informing that he got forcefully married...
Agreed!
If the channel promotes the show properly and the PH continue showing such unique & hilarious scenes then the show can surely profit them πŸ˜›
Edited by _Aanchal_ - 11 years ago
This one has already become my second fav serial after IPKKND and I am thinking if i keep missing the episodes of IPKKND due to office This one would become my fav

just waiting my dad to start loving this one