Alaxmi... Hamari Super Bahu
Alaxmi... Hamari Super Bahu

India-Forums

The potential - So far so Good =)

maybe-just IF-Sizzlerz
maybe-just
maybe-just

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Well I sincerely hope that the population of this forum (which by the looks of things is about 0.009% LOL) is enjoying the show.

I personally like this show even if it's cheesy and a little not so funny at times which makes it more funny LOL (if that makes sense Ermmbut mostly the situations are quite hilarious.  I like Laxmi and Kishan together as a couple Blushing they have real potential! Wink I REALLY like Kishan  whattt? He's cute Embarrassed I'm glad they got married even if it wasn't the most extravagant wedding Tongue

I love Hally/Helly (JESUS I'm confused who knows the correct spelling to her name...you get to visit the inside of my white van in which I keep sweets LOL)  as Laxmi ROFL Jokes aside I think Hally/Helly has potential (even if I found her last character mega annoying in her last serial - GUILTY Tongue) I think she's doing considerably well in the new avatar...she looks possessed which is awesome for her characterLOL

Other good points:
  • The household bickering is hilarious LOL its like a paint-factory ready to explode Nuke!
  • Ofcourse Laxmi's in-laws are the funniest people in this whole drama LOL (whose names I don't know because I keep forwarding stuff Stern Smile ).
  • Everything leads to good comedy which is great, this serial is not really the normal drama, it has a humorous twist to it so overall nothing but comedy should be expected. Smile
  • EXCEPT when Kishan and Laxmi are involved, then expect loads of fights at first then expect loads of make-up RUMANTIC SCENES Blushing

Anyone care to add any other thoughts? If you haven't left already LOL or if you visit but don't post here Ouch POST A REPLY DOWN BELOW...DO IT NOW Angry

Edited by maybe-just - 26 July 2012 at 7:48pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mockingjay1RatiGDelena-cioussnowflake.

Mockingjay1 Senior Member
Mockingjay1
Mockingjay1

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by maybe-just

Well I sincerely hope that the population of this forum (which by the looks of things is about 0.009% LOL) is enjoying the show.
I am enjoying the show. It's a new concept. We need do promote it though. If we can get a siggy maker to make one for the show, that would be awesome.

I personally like this show even if it's cheesy and a little not so funny at times which makes it more funny LOL (if that makes sense Ermmbut mostly the situations are quite hilarious.  I like Laxmi and Kishan together as a couple Blushing they have real potential! Wink I REALLY like Kishan  whattt? He's cute Embarrassed I'm glad they got married even if it wasn't the most extravagant wedding Tongue
I thought I was the only one who likes Laxmi-Kishan. lolz. But yeah, they are uber cuteEmbarrassed 
I was a little skeptical about the marriage because they are still young and immature. But hopefully now that Laxmi is in Shanti Nivas, things will get better. 

I love Hally/Helly (JESUS I'm confused who knows the correct spelling to her name...you get to visit the inside of my white van in which I keep sweets LOL)  as Laxmi ROFL Jokes aside I think Hally/Helly has potential (even if I found her last character mega annoying in her last serial - GUILTY Tongue) I think she's doing considerably well in the new avatar...she looks possessed which is awesome for her characterLOL
The female lead is doing justice to her role. I haven't seen her earlier show, but she is doing a pretty good job as Laxmi. I just wish they keep her wardrobe the same because it suits her character very well. 

Other good points:
  • The household bickering is hilarious LOL its like a paint-factory ready to explode Nuke!
  • Ofcourse Laxmi's in-laws are the funniest people in this whole drama LOL (whose names I don't know because I keep forwarding stuff Stern Smile ) You should watch some of the family scenes; they are hilarious. Especially when Laxman talks (the guy with a girly voiceLOL); and when the Ram gets his hands stuck and his wife kinda beats him 
  • Everything leads to good comedy which is great, this serial is not really the normal drama, it has a humorous twist to it so overall nothing but comedy should be expected. Smile
  • EXCEPT when Kishan and Laxmi are involved, then expect loads of fights at first then expect loads of make-up RUMANTIC SCENES Blushing Their fights are cute. Especially Laxmi's language (remember when she calls him bhukmare. lolz)

Anyone care to add any other thoughts? If you haven't left already LOL or if you visit but don't post here Ouch POST A REPLY DOWN BELOW...DO IT NOW Angry
I will miss the moments with Laxmi and her kiddo friends. Those scenes were well executed to get the viewers to connect to Laxmi's character. Will miss PihuCry Laxmi's only supporter

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maybe-just

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Well the situations are portrayed in hillarious way.. however somewhere presentation lacks thats what I feel...

For a moment, in yesterday's episode they could have added more when Kishan makes entry to house.. But it all went plain he directly informing that he got forcefully married...

maybe-just

snowflake. IF-Stunnerz
snowflake.
snowflake.

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Agreed!
If the channel promotes the show properly and the PH continue showing such unique & hilarious scenes then the show can surely profit them Tongue

Edited by _Aanchal_ - 27 July 2012 at 8:39am

maybe-just

RatiG IF-Rockerz
RatiG
RatiG

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
This one has already become my second fav serial after IPKKND and I am thinking if i keep missing the episodes of IPKKND due to office This one would become my fav

just waiting my dad to start loving this one

maybe-just

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

"I had to grow and come out of Gattu's character..." "I had to grow and come out of Gattu's character..."  4

Says Deven Bhojani as he gets ready to entertain his fans once again, ...

Gattu returns to TV Gattu returns to TV  30

Hats Off is adding a flavour of Baa Bahu Aur Baby to Alaxmi - Hamari ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index