ami_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I might have said it so many times on forum but I wanna repeat it once more. 
Why is Raashi always treated as a second child just bcz she is born after Raavi or is there some story behind that.
I'm talking about yesterday's episode  and I'm so irritated with pinky's behavior. Couple of points:
  • When Pinky says to Raavi: Chalo princess main aaj tumhe shopping ko le ke chalti hoon. Can't she include Raashi too in that shopping tour. I remember in past she took Raavi for contact lens shopping, Jeet took her for a special lunch (although Raashi just clinged with them), why doesn't CV show Raashi getting any such special treatment from Pinky?
  • Ok, Sweety gifted Rs 4000 dress to Ravi bcz she is a princess, but what did Pinky bought for Raashi: handkerchiefs?? Woh bhi bcz usne mangaye the. I know its not about the price of gift, I think its about surprises. Can't she just surprise Raashi with something, like she does for Raavi.
  • Everytime Pinky sees Raavi, she says Hai meri princess , meri gudiya badi ho rahi hai. For God's sake, a girl who is studying in 9th standard bhi badi ho rahi hai, uspe bhi dhyan do na.😑
  • Yesterday there was a short scene where Raashi says to a friend, ki main Raavi didi ki books se padhti hoon, to ismein in logo ko kya problem hai. I think this might seem insignificant for now, but they might show somewhere that how Pinky almost ignores Raashi and her wishes just because she is overwhelmed by her Princess ka jaap.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
totally agree with you πŸ‘πŸΌ
great points which you mentioned πŸ‘
even i felt yesterday that they😑 were ignoring raashi even my sister said the pampering of raavi was too much and she said why are they ignoring raashi all the time πŸ˜•
no offense but i like raashi  coz shes not a crybaby like raavi is 😑
if they keep igoring raashi like this raashi might wander outside her family for love😲😲& might get in huge l trouble
😲anyways that blue drees🀣 which raavi was wearing i have seen another tv actresss of another show wearing that dress🀣 , so its a worn off dress 🀣

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
really i felt it yesterday..before there was a track whr raavi felt neglected..but thr is no chng in the behaviours of pinky till now..i never heard pinky saying raashi rajkumari..only raavi is her princess and sunny is chote rajkumar
and i really got upset with that handkerchiefs
why can't she take her in shopping??
well using elder sister's things after her use is not bad many family use to do that..i also read my cousin brother's old book sometimes
but this kind of negligence is too much
and plz give attention on a raashi track too..
my princess ginny still god 3 tracks..chahe hazaro saal baad hi q na ho but raashi got only 1 track(though it was long track) till now
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Pinky Muhtarma Sahiba k lye sub kuch un ki Raavi hi hai..😑

Raashi bechari ko shayad adopt hi kia hua hai..
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Pinky is more worried and caring for Raavi. Raashi doesn't have that special place in her heart that Raavi has in Pinky's heart. Maybe Raavi is too sensitive and she cries on small things, make the parents over protective.

Where by i agree with the points u have raised, its high time Pinky realizes that she has 2 kids more!
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
agree wid u ...
u hv jotted down sum nice points!!!!
Always dere s a track of Raavi or Rocky ...
dey never try to explore Rashi or even Ginny's talent...

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: ami_31

I might have said it so many times on forum but I wanna repeat it once more. 

Why is Raashi always treated as a second child just bcz she is born after Raavi or is there some story behind that.
I'm talking about yesterday's episode  and I'm so irritated with pinky's behavior. Couple of points:
  • When Pinky says to Raavi: Chalo princess main aaj tumhe shopping ko le ke chalti hoon. Can't she include Raashi too in that shopping tour. I remember in past she took Raavi for contact lens shopping, Jeet took her for a special lunch (although Raashi just clinged with them), why doesn't CV show Raashi getting any such special treatment from Pinky?
  • Ok, Sweety gifted Rs 4000 dress to Ravi bcz she is a princess, but what did Pinky bought for Raashi: handkerchiefs?? Woh bhi bcz usne mangaye the. I know its not about the price of gift, I think its about surprises. Can't she just surprise Raashi with something, like she does for Raavi.
  • Everytime Pinky sees Raavi, she says Hai meri princess , meri gudiya badi ho rahi hai. For God's sake, a girl who is studying in 9th standard bhi badi ho rahi hai, uspe bhi dhyan do na.😑
  • Yesterday there was a short scene where Raashi says to a friend, ki main Raavi didi ki books se padhti hoon, to ismein in logo ko kya problem hai. I think this might seem insignificant for now, but they might show somewhere that how Pinky almost ignores Raashi and her wishes just because she is overwhelmed by her Princess ka jaap.

LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU hun sorry for quoting the whole post.. Couldnt agree MORE ! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

I HATE Raavi and the biased princess treatment she gets.. I am an elder sister too.. I would be MAD at my parents if they do that to me and treat my sister like JP treats Rashi.. 😑 Trust me very FEW elder sisters want everything JUST for themselves and not for their sisters ! 😑 If not Pinky, at least Raavi should think of surprising her little sister at times.. But NO ! πŸ₯±

I dont like Raavi.. I am MAD at CV for showing one track after another ONLY on Raavi.. Lemme count -

1. Raavi's friend taunting her and Rashi fighting for her and in the end Raavi taunting Rashi ..
2. Raavi's eve-teasing track..
3. Raavi's 16th bday track 🀒..
4. In fact the show STARTED with Raavi running away from home cuz of a mess with a guy πŸ₯±
5. Raavi's 85% ..
6. Raavi's Perfume drama.. 😑

I cant remember anymore cuz I am angry will think in a cool head and reply again 😑 Raavi Raavi Raavi I am MAD at them 😑
ami_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@prerna4rishav

Thank you Thank you..I also wanted to send you a hug but I don't have that emoticon. Dont know why.πŸ˜ƒ
You have raised a very good point here with Raavi as an older sister not bothered or concerned about her younger sis, and ya, when there was that bday party track, she even screamed at Raashi for spoiling her Bday. πŸ€’ Come on! It was Raashi's bday too..Jeet and Pinky were even willing to send her to boarding to teach her manners, lets say if Jeet proposes the same idea for Raavi, would Pinky ever agree for that, no matter how ill-mannered Raavi could me.

If CVs are doing it intentionally and if they have some future track in mind related to Raashi, then still its ok, but I can't tolerate such behaviour of Pinky towards Raashi.
Edited by ami_31 - 11 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: ami_31

@prerna4rishav

Thank you Thank you..I also wanted to send you a hug but I don't have that emoticon. Dont know why.πŸ˜ƒ
You have raised a very good point here with Raavi as an older sister not bothered or concerned about her younger sis, and ya, when there was that bday party track, she even screamed at Raashi for spoiling her Bday. πŸ€’ Come on! It was Raashi's bday too..Jeet and Pinky were even willing to send her to boarding to teach her manners, lets say if Jeet proposes the same idea for Raavi, would Pinky ever agree for that, no matter how ill-mannered Raavi could me.

If CVs are doing it intentionally and if they have some future track in mind related to Raashi, then still its ok, but I can't tolerate such behaviour of Pinky towards Raashi.

Hehehehe ! It's okie hun let it be one-sided hug ! πŸ€—πŸ˜†

I know.. JP are HELL partial from the beginning of the shw.. Like a fool I kept hoping someday Raavi's tracks will come to an end and we will be seeing some good tracks on Ginny and all 😑 But NO ! 😑 Sparsh is most talented.. Then the Ginny kid.. and all we are forced to see is Raavi 😭
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Because the Jeet and Pinky are racists..

I hope this thing brings a new track for Rashi ..