Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

CVs you win

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
OK...I have not watched this show for a week and my impressions, from the glances at the comments and written updates, are that TVS is sinking to all time low. What was once one of the most refreshing characters seen on television was not to be. India is not ready to have a leading male who is confident, charming, smart and a real guy who can sweep a lady of her feet. For a man to present this way..heavens he must be an arrogant, manipulative and selfish SOB.

The writing team WANTS Aditya to rescue Sugni. Even in yesterday's episode of Saas Bahu Saazish the narrator said that in Uttan he wooed his lead and in PSH he will woo Sugni...NOT Amrita.  Yes, it was ON the show..go watch it. So the writing team thought Anuj is not doing it for us, so let's try another actor and see if it works.

The CVs never thought TVS-Sugni jodi would be a hit because in THEIR view TVS type males do not appeal to the public...a number of people found the scene where he tries to charm Sugni as suspicious and some even suggested he was a leech. Perhaps THAT was the intent of the writers...perhaps he was never really meant to be a good person all along...perhaps he was meant to be a SOB...

I am so not a fan of the Aditya-Sugni jodi.. For obvious reasons:  he is chasing after his mama's girl, there is no chemistry between then, I like Amrita and don't want her to loose out.  To watch the writers do the most cheapest technique available in promoting a jodi - trashing TVS' character - makes me cringe and lose respect for a team I thought were actually creative.

What started as an excellent show has now turned into a complete disaster...now TJS wife looks like the most pleasant person among all these people. The show is void of its witty lines, comedy interspersed between thoughtful and touching emotional moments.  Instead it has become a mockery of all that was good...and this Reva character? What a bore - and can someone get this poor woman a doctor!?!

Seriously, I will force myself to watch it this week but seriously, this show is beginning to make me replused and enough to make me stop watching it...perhaps, next week, when the ratings go below 2.0 (I pray they do cause the show deserves it with the tripe they've fed to us since last week), the writers might actually read what we are writing on this forum and pull their act together.

By then, unfortunately, it will probably be too late.

Edited by Laila2009 - 26 July 2012 at 4:15pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

figuerekalyani..kim93sunheriwiddymaydabooaasmaancupdSaviosaraffkamala2012namitagloryzSandy66romancefanorianthicroziaxxJulieDvenForeverSHINeeVinnie79bee5jakther7-rupa-~~~~swan20pyar-ishk

Sandy66 Goldie
Sandy66
Sandy66

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
WinkFabulous post. Well said, I totally agreed with you by
how the CVs are gradually sabotaging Vickram character.
The first introduction of Vickram 's  character we all fell
in love with him cause he was charming, kindhearted, 
honest, smart and respectful. Now they are portraying
him as this manipulative, egotistical, dishonest and
arrogant person. Slowly the Cvs wants us all to hate him,
so that they will introduce Adi as the prince charming, the knight in shining armor for Sugni.
Many of us hated the idea of Adi and Sugni pairing cause
the chemistry is lacking between the two of them.
Teaming Adi with Sugni is a terrible idea and definetly the TPR
Rating will drop to the floor. 
Many shows don't listen to the viewers point of view and that's why they are off the air now.
Give the viewers what they want and gradually the TPR rating
will rise. 
The Cvs was given many opportunity to developed a love -
relationship between Adi and Sugni but, they failed to do so.
Adi should concentrate on his relationship with Amrita, she is 
a wonderful and loving person.Heart
Let's all hope the CVs are reading our posts and comes up
with a better plan to turn the story before its too late

Edited by Sandy66 - 26 July 2012 at 7:33pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

figuerekim93cupdnamitagloryzromancefanLaila2009jakther7pyar-ishk

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Awesome post Laila

this same to be the case but am not going to stop right now.

I'll wait till after the revelation and see what becomes of TVS character if I see him lower then this without justification I'll stop watching. I like Sugvi but I love TVS more and if can't watch his scenes with a Big smile on my face like he's done for the past three months then there is no need for me to torture myself watching.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

OllicupdnamitagloryzcroziaxxJulieDLaila2009jakther7

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
O my goodness...so far 12 people like this post? I am flattered and truly touched...and please, do leave comments. I want to know what you all feel too? Are your sentiments the same, do they differ from me? I feel I need to join a support group to help me get through the TVS-Sugni permanant separationLOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzpyar-ishk

OmnipotenceZaxo IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
namitagloryz Senior Member
namitagloryz
namitagloryz

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
We are all with you Laila. Just don't want them to destroy our TVS's character. More than Sugvi I too love TVS and my heart will break if his character is damaged beyond repair. Why can't Adi fall for Amrita, she is so very pretty and good natured. Why is everyone after this Sugni, really! This Reva is boring me to death and I hope they'd end this storyline soon. I want TVS to be his former self again. I miss him so much.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanstephhh

kalyani.. Newbie
kalyani..
kalyani..

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
yaar like you if adi and sugini paired together then defently i gonna   quit this show. cvs playing with both of us emotions i mean takur vikram singhs & all sugvi fans..
now i'm 95% sure that adi definitely falls for sugini. but sugini falls for adi ?????????? thatz the big deal !!!!!!!!!! depending on that i decide to watch this show or not? and now i'm clear about one more thing that is adi is not the lead .our vikram singh is the lead and why not, i dont think cvs is not such a fool to make other as a lead i mean if varun is there then there is no way to think about other as main lead . no one take his place.
and chill yaar still there is a hope ...  and i'm sure i this life adi cant take  takur vikram singhs place.takur vikram singh is unique.

and i think love story is boring with out dramas, emotions, suspense, possessiveness,action , pain, kurban, separation,  trust but at last  lovers unite together. love story is interesting with some chilli and salt in it...i wish this all happen in our story but at last
both our vikram singh & sugini lives together .if both sugini and vikram singh marry now i think than story may be not much interesting as we think. sugvi forever

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxxromancefanLaila2009-rupa-

kim93 Groupbie
kim93
kim93

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Excellent post laila!!!
I do not like the direction in which this show is heading!! PSH started off excellently but has started to slowly fall & is heading in a disastrous direction because it looks like  the Cvs are determined to hav Adi-Sugni pairing! which to me would sadly signal the death of this show. 
No disrespect to the Adi-sugni fans but how can adi love the girl his uncle is so deeply in love wit...dat is jus Wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are they trying to do wit TVS character????? A character which we fell in love wit as soon as he entered this show, one who is the reason why soo many ppl watch dis show!!! Why did they make us fall in love wit him in the first place only to disappoint us later on???? I really hope the Cvs know wat they r doing...before its too late

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila2009

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index