"Sassa aaani Kasva"

MisscoolEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Enough has been said about the episode and the trauma Suraj is going through.This is about the words Jayanth uttered. He told the story of  "Sassa aani Kasva". Yeah, the primary school story of the "Hare and the Tortoise" . He compared his wife to hare and Suraj to the tortoise.

He also made another valid statement. "Kadhi Kadhi aayushyath jass deesto tass nasto ani mhanunach jag phasto"  which translates to "Sometimes in life how it is seen is never the reality and hence world falls into a trap". He again said this as a word of caution about Suraj and that hiswife might have made a biggest mistake by voting for Suraj and fallen in her own trap.

Very interesting to see how this Tortoise will over-come it's fear and under-confidence and move ahead of the race and beat the hare. How an under-dog,a dark horse will emerge like  a pheonix and be the champion.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

navyaalex8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Was that in Marathi, Nains?
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the translation.

I can't read hindi, so I didn't understand the captions coming at the bottom of the screen.  Now I know what was said...Thanks again...πŸ˜›
MisscoolEyes thumbnail
@Shona and Nishaji -Yeah it was said in Marathi

@Fathima -your welcome. It was a nice a primary school types caution words from JayanthπŸ˜†
Edited by MisscoolEyes - 11 years ago
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Naina Bakudi...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
In 21st century, " Fast n Consistent " always beat "Slow n Steady". Ding Dong! πŸ‘πŸΌ β­οΈ πŸ˜‰
Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago
MisscoolEyes thumbnail
Suraj toh is a gentleman from older times na.He always reminds me of the gentlemen from classic English era lol.πŸ˜† How about "Fast and the furious"?πŸ˜†
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Naina...Thanks for this post as I understand Marathi and  I thought abt Jayant's words and it will be so wonderful to watch our tortoise winning this competition and the thrill of watching the face of naysers like Mathy...

Also back home the family members will be more thrilled with the Prize money and probably making their wish list esp Chavvi and Mohit ...

Thank God Bhabho will be handling the finances bec otherwise Suraj and Sandhya will give away all their money to whoever asks for it...
Hopefully Bhabho will make some sensible decisions abt it.
Edited by Juna04 - 11 years ago
Priya_SD thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great post Naina πŸ˜Š

I really liked how Jayant mentioned the tortoise and the hare. I never looked at it from that light. His story pretty much foreshadows the end results of the competition. 

On a side note, how did Jayant end up marrying Mathy? She is so rude/racist towards his nationality/culture/people, despite having lived in India for some time! He seems like a nice guy. Koi aur nahi mili kya? 
Edited by Priya_SD - 11 years ago
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Nice post Naina di.
Thanks a lot for the translation.
Could understand Jayant's words fully now.

Looks like Suraj being slow and steady would win the title of WTC after all.
Anush-k-a thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Right naina,

enough of Singapore bashing, lets more concentrate on positive sides. Im saying it again, u've got the spark to keep the forum positive. Hit us with that always.

About your topic, I'm yet to watch the epi. But it seems I missed one of the most beautiful. And it is true "slow & steady wins the race". "Fast & furious" may win the first sessions. But steady is always steady. A regular raise is better than a big leap & sudden fall following. Oceans are not born as Oceans themselves, but from millions & millions of water drops only. Though it may consume pretty time, the steady only finds the ultimate, historical victory.πŸ‘πŸΌ