Fear Files

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Amandar

Amandar

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Hi There, I'm a newbie and I wanted to say thank you to those of you posting the updates of each episode.  I enjoy reading them.  Question, are these true stories or are they made up?  Some of the stories look like they came out of horror movies...just curious.  Thank you!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fear Files" in Fear Files forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vishakha_Sakhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Hey there Amandar, welcome to the forum! Smile
The show is based on true stories which are re-told using actors...but they do feature the real people involved giving their comments about what happened. 

Btw, here's a link to the thread where you can let us get to know you better: 

OmnipotenceZaxo

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Its based on true stories...also it connected to many horror movies..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.