Posted: 11 years ago

KD and Kiya OS: Our First Meet

Kiya's POV:

I am Kiya Gujaral. I hate my life, today is my first day in the Royal Academy. Why am I going there? Well because my sister went there and my mum wants me to follow my sister's footsteps. I hate my sister. I hate living in the shadow of her. She is the famous pop star singer Anaya. Everyone knows me because of her but I don't want that, I want to create my own image but what can I do.

Mum: Kiya Where are you, get in the car right now!

Kiya: Yes Mom

Gosh what a life! Wish God could make it better.

Third Person's POV:

Kiya sat in the car, following her mum's orders; after all she did not have the courage to back talk her mum. Kiya started cursing her life as she sat in the car.

Kiya: I wish that the people there are good; I mean hopefully they won't recognise me as Anaya's sister. Hope I make some friends and if I don't me really don't care I means it will be a crap school after all Anaya went to it, so it has to be third class.

Kiya's POV:

I stepped out the car and immediately I had caught the attention that is good. The students here are really easy to impress. I caught the eye of a boy who pointed at me and whispered to the person next to him that this is Anaya's sister.

That is it, all the reason I need to be angry.

Third Person's POV:

Frustrated Kiya stomped in the school, annoyed by the fact that people here were recognising her by Kiya Gujaral: Anaya Gujaral's sister. She was easily angered, and she normally took her frustration on her peers.

She was walking through the corridors of Royal with people staring at her behind her back. She had tears in her eyes that were threatening to fall, and Kiya tries her best to hold them back till she reaches somewhere, where she can be alone.

Kiya bangs into someone and she is on the verge of falling down, when a pair of hands goes around her waist and stops her. Her tears finally betray her and she starts crying.

Boy: Hey, don't cry, I didn't mean to bang into you.

Kiya: It's ok

The boy helps her maintain her balance while she is just lost into those light brown orbs. Kiya does not realise that she is staring away at someone and then suddenly, her eyes start to flitter as something enters them.

The boy pulls her hand as Kiya starts to rub away at her eyes.

Boy: Hey it will hurt more let me help

He comes closer, till they are inches away and starts to blow softly at her eyes.

Kiya POV:

He started to blow softly in my eyes; I slowly let my guard down and opened my eyes. He stopped blowing and I wished that I had not opened my eyes.

Boy: Hey I am KD

Kiya: And I am Kiya

I then realise that everyone was not surrounding us anymore, I did not realise that everyone had left and the bell had gone. I feel so embarrassed I got lost looking at him but he is so worth it and he is so nice.

KD then starts to walk away and I start to follow him,

Kiya: Hey where are you going?

KD: Class

Kiya: Can you show me where my class is?

KD: I don't have a lot of faltu time on me chicklet

My mouth starts to form an O shape. He was so b****y I mean I did not know boys could be like that, but this one surely had a lot of attitude. Fine let him go to hell; it is not like I was attracted to him anyways he is just a loser. Bloody Stoneface.

Third Person POV:

And this is how Diya (KD and Kiya started)

Guys this is just my imagination I mean I just thought that how could they have met and thought I would write a OS on them. I know I am not so good at writing OS's but hope you all liked it. Please leave comments and likes, so I know how I can improve my works. If anyone wants pm's for my works then add KriyanshD3FF to your buddy list. Check out my other KD and Kiya OS: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3117390 

If you want to review my other works then you can visit my reading gallery:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/55923603

Edited by The007Shivani - 11 years ago
Res for Asma's comment
*EDIT* Asma Pm-ed her comments:

Hey dear that was fab one.

I loved it very much.
A superb way to show the intro of a new couple.
And the insecurities of Kria's were very well shown.
She has a great piece of though.

The way Kd and Kiya bumbed in each other Ahh she got lost in his eyes.

Ab attitude kya dikhana.Let her make it up and leave of her igo..

KD has a fab attitiude..

Superb one.
My first work that I read on KD and Kiya

πŸ€—
Edited by The007Shivani - 11 years ago
It was superb..
gr8 OS..
loved it..
do write more OS 😳
i love this i love this ilove this/... that was awesome... dude... thanks fro writing this OS on Stone face and his chiklet... 
ress my sweetheart shivaani i will read this for sure ... as u know i dont read any os or ff but this i will for u πŸ€—
loved it thanks for the pm!
Nice one shivani..you have portrayed their begining very cutely and then the war beginsπŸ˜†
You know me not gonna read Shivu.. πŸ˜› Hope others will like it πŸ€—

Thanks for the pm still!
Omg dis is brillianttt shivaniii...luvd ittt...do write more OSs... 😳
Loved it
Amazing os
Kd n kia first meeting I think.its the first os on diya
Thanks for pm