Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

ARMAN MISSING IN YESTERDAY EPISODE

Anitaharry thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

PLEASE T & D we want to see Arman, there are people who watch the serial just for his awesome acting his smile his looks his passion for love and it goes on after a long wait from Friday we are so disappointed not to see Arman, please dont do this we want to have a atleast a glimse of him if he was not required for that particular episode, we LOVEEEEEEE ARMANNNNNNNNNNN😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiverz thumbnail
Yeah, I really missed Armaan in yesterday's episode... even in the preview for today's episode, they did not show Armaan-- so does that mean that he won't be on the show today too??
ms-tabu thumbnail
oh anita u just said my words,i 2 missed him😭,hope w ec him today
Anitaharry thumbnail
ya tablet very sad I will die if I dont see him atleast today please T & D have some mercy for Arman fans😭
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Personally i dont mind if armaan isnt shown in an episode or 2 once in a while. but they must substitute him with original fun characters from jjkn like raj, maddy, gang.
queenbee thumbnail
Originally posted by: shiverz

Yeah, I really missed Armaan in yesterday's episode... even in the preview for today's episode, they did not show Armaan-- so does that mean that he won't be on the show today too??

Nope, it means this is the calm before the storm😳
Anitaharry thumbnail
No i cant stay without seeing Arman I want to see him  7 days a week 30 days a month, 365 days a year, but we get to see him only 4 days and that too few episodes he is not around you make us feel like fish without water T & D😡 Edited by Anitaharry - 18 years ago
misbah thumbnail

armaa nahi😭 toe kya howa,purab😃 toe hai na,😛

EAST OR WEST PURAB IS THE BESTTTTTTTTTTT.😃👏

ms-tabu thumbnail
fish without water,well said anita,infact,jjkn without armu is like body without soul,but as qb said,calm before the storm,so lets c😉 t and d where is armu
sharmili thumbnail

Hey  Arman is missing......does this mean that they had BABAY already.  Isn't his wife is/was pregnant right after marriage.

😛