Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

veena23

IF-Rockerz

veena23

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
ok to finally i found a gud episode fr me...ufff jitna bura socha tha waisa kuchh nhi hua...

Achhi bate...
Aaj episode me bht sari achhi bate hui sabse pehli aur sbse achhi bat ye hui ki AYESHA...ko nhi dikhaya...hahaha...bechari ko party party krk dubai bulya aur phir pta nhi show k time kaha duba diya...lol..
Dusri achhi bat ye hui ki episode raam priya pe ktm hua km se km 3din k liye soch me rampriya hi rhengi
Teesri achhi bat ye hui ki ram aur peehu officially na sahi pr mile to shi ye dono ek sath hote h to waise hi maza aata h...
Agli achhi baat ye thi ki kapoor with u k dekhne k chakkr meri sakshi ko bht dikhaya aur bht achhe se dikhaya...how dmmnn good looking she is yaar...totally janlewa...

Buri bate ...

Kewal do thi...pehli to wo mr.kapoor with u ki pakode jaisi naak k sath aaj pura time uski bakwas smile bhi tolrate krni padi..ufff
Aur dusri bat ek hr k episode k bawjud bhi excitment m episode bht chhota laga upr se precap bhi nhi diya...hadh h

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

satprikimybabarkaramsekhonkaparikh1priya555ashi4567..neelanjanamuskan087anizorAnnthewjakther7salsalyChitrathanTVserialfreakleena04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "dekha possitivity ka kamal..." in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Xx..Anjali..xX

IF-Dazzler

Xx..Anjali..xX

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
The only thing i didnt like in the eoi was kapur with a u...he is man with no sense...i tell you...:/

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priya555AnnthewsalsalyChitrathan

veena23

IF-Rockerz

veena23

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanRaj.RaYa

The only thing i didnt like in the eoi was kapur with a u...he is man with no sense...i tell you...:/
LOLI KNOW DARLING

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priya555salsalyChitrathan

anizor

IF-Dazzler

anizor

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
nice post veena. no precap means tadpo sara weekend or monday ko trp badao.i think just a dream

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priya555veena23Chitrathan

Annthew

IF-Dazzler

Annthew

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Yes veena, the epi was better than i thought it would b.Though not together ,but Raya were shown in the same frame with Peehu darling .The moment they  showed  the  precap with the hand touching Ram , my  tv went "No signal". I slept badly the whole night wondering whether Raya met ,as soon as my kids left 4 school i logged in & found Many asking " whose hand was it?.Ha-- ha , i simply lost my sleep, isn't it?"Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

veena23Chitrathan

Chitrathan

IF-Rockerz

Chitrathan

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
ROFL Veena!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

veena23

jakther7

IF-Rockerz

jakther7

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
nice post ji, Ek buri baat main bhi add karu, Tushar Kapoor ki Baakwaas bhi humein tolerate karni padhi, Kitna pakete hai ye admi, Movie pe chalo, ya dinner pe Chalo, ya coffee pe Chalo, ya Drive pe Chalo abbey, tujhe itna hi Ghumne ki Sokh hai tou Akele Akele ja nah, Priya ko kyu Tang kar rahe hai,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

veena23leena04

..neelanjana

IF-Dazzler

..neelanjana

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Nice post
episode was superb ...Pihu and Priya was looking so beautiful..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

veena23

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.