Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Rani48

Goldie

Rani48

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Okay where is the old Sushila the one who was always protecting Aniket and sayign that she is his mother from last birth?

She use to be so spunky and fast what happen to her. She agreeing to everything her mother in law is doing. 

She is the one who said that Aniket should get married and did all of that stuff, but here now she is so quite. 

I love love love Binoy... he is the perfect husband, son and brother. 

He is understanding and loving and open minded 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

visha1314aditiarorajolly_flmaszraj-avinArnavKiiDeewaniThamanna85imagine-addictashy924GuggulMadhura2105

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "where is the old Sushila" in Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

birju4baby

Goldie

birju4baby

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

She got suppressed by all the members who thought she was too loud

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raj-avinGuggulimagine-addict

shona_x.

shona_x.

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Loool I like the improved Sushila but I think she should still support Aniket and all...

Anddd Binoy is amazzziiinnng :)  x

Edited by shona_x. - 26 July 2012 at 2:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raj-avinGuggulimagine-addict

loveleen12

Goldie

loveleen12

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged

I actually like this Sushila but I want her to support Anijal, I think she will switch sides when she gets to know Tejal better

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggul

Guggul

IF-Dazzler

Guggul

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Old Sushila is playing the role of a perfect bahu..

"Hilaaying her doom behind sanyukta" 

But not to worry.. She will soon turn up as more problems turn up between Anijal..

Binoy bhai to-- I love him. Funny yet responsible. Full of common sense and instant ideas.. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aisha.damorraj-avinArnavKiiDeewaniimagine-addictMadhura2105

raj-avin

raj-avin

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
sometimes i too miss old sushila,though i dint want her to be tooo loud,n ow i think Binoy has more screenspace.agree with u reg Binoy.he is most genuine character balancing all relations.Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggul

Thamanna85

Goldie

Thamanna85

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Sushila is trying to be a perfect DIL, that's she's agreeing to everything. But it looks she does want to speak out against Samyukta.

I'm also loving Binoy and the dad, so glad they didn't just make them family members for the sake of it, but are actually involved in the storyline.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

visha1314banker008raj-avinGuggul

Guggul

IF-Dazzler

Guggul

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thamanna85

Sushila is trying to be a perfect DIL, that's she's agreeing to everything. But it looks she does want to speak out against Samyukta.

I'm also loving Binoy and the dad, so glad they didn't just make them family members for the sake of it, but are actually involved in the storyline.

That is what I love about the storyline Thamanna. The male members are portrayed as active.  Participating in every single tasks and interacting with everyone. They are not just used as props. Every member has an useful contribution .. Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

banker008raj-avinThamanna85Madhura2105pikiiichuu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.