Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Ranji's wedding!! FINALLY!! mwah!!! adore to the core! tfs!
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
did I heard it right...
was/Is Nidz concentrating on her career...

it might be the JOKE off the day...
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
actually thy r raising a sensitive issue for any working couple.. to wait or not to wait.. and wat can b the rite time!  or wont it b too late later on?  its jst tht this age issue is making thm to make this decision fast enuf!  otherwise the other pnts r same.. today's couple think abt future financial educational and wedding plans of their kids even b4 thy join preschool.. so the timing, money, and profession everything is necessary to b taken into account!  For a working woman, to b a mother and provide her attention to her kid is imp.. also.. parenting demands time sacrifice from both parents so is Ashu ready for such thng.. if he plans to put everlything on Nidhi's shoulders thn i m gonna go after him with brickbats..

i want ashu to b mature enuf to think abt these aspects.. having kids doesnt mean jst to play with kids..the first few yrs r pretty demanding..Nidhi can do job if she wants.. its not as if a preg woman cant work til 8th-9th month unless thr r complications.. even doctors and nurses do get preg so the profession shudnt b a hindrance.. he shud support and encourage nidhi if he wants his way!
Edited by achiever - 11 years ago
-rhythm- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rabzonedge

Baby track has Started..And ashni Clashes Too..As seen in Precap...

My Chotu Shayri Format Episode Analysis...

Anji Lag rahi thi Sohni Kudi

Aaj ki raat bas phir Chidiya Udi

Nidhi-anji ki Dosti ka ek naya padav

Saheliyon mein Ekta hai Dil ka judav

Ashu ko Gaon wale Ne Taana kya Maara

DB ne Jo Dhulaai ki Yaad rakhega Bechara

Career Versus Baby Track Ki pad gayi Buniyaad

Fans gayi Nidhi chakrvyu mein nahi rahi azaad

DB Ne Ishaara Diya Ashu ne dil mein utne lage armaan

Career Ke baare ab soch rahi hai Nidhi stupid Mahaan

jab hum sab Chillate they Tab Noodles khati thi Mohatarma

Ab lo bhugto Na idhar ki na udhar ki Matha lo Garma

Iss sab jhamele se Alag Ranji Ki Ho Rahi hai Shaadi

KP Jaane kya hoga aage KTLK me Career ya Abaadi

very nice @Rabz.. kya baat hai ..aap ne toh sara episode shayri  mein kah diya..๐Ÿ‘
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good WU...tanu ji, it ws beautifully mixed with all kinda scenes episode... Ranjie were too good... Wish them happy married life... Ashni scenes were outstanding.. They looked fab with the kid..lolzz... Overall a must watch...
niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
loved nidhi-anji convos...true friends.. nidhi was looking so so elegant...i loved it...loved the way nidhi talked to shyama aunty...nidhi-shyama relationship has not been given much importance off late...ashu was the perfect jeeja...loved the way DB stood up for ashu..and nidhi talked on the kid issue to ashu the 1st time...but same kid issue was repeated over and over matlab ye zaroori thodi na tha ki har ak koi ake basss yehi pooche ki tumhara baccha nahi hai??plan for a kid...db was back to her self in no time...loved the way nidhi was encouraged for her career...
precap-now the real things are coming up..i mean the planning fr a baby to have one right nw or not shud always be between hubby-wifey...ab tak to sab logo ne iss barein mein baat kar chuke hai except ashni...so now they need to discuss and come to a conclusion...and pls all by themselves no 3rd party intervention..
SK-KK were fab both looked awesome infact to me as a couple they overshadowed Ranji...
Edited by niniborn2rule - 11 years ago
meenu0527 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I missed half epi. Thanks Tanu,Deba,Rabz.
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for update. I was a big fool to think that there is no KTLK episode as read in forum and other sites. I am feeling so bad after loging in today. I missed it. when will it be repeat again? But thanks for updates and caps. Its getting interesting.
i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Frankly speaking im not happy with the episode. They have done injustice with Ranjie. Its their wedding but you can see them hardly in a scene. The way the baby zikar came in every scene was just too much. KTLK always does things way overboard. I think they tried to have too many things in a single episode. The baby issue can be set for next week but nehi it kept creeping on every single scene last nyt.
PS: Gusseyme i 4got to thank u for the detailed update tanu๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by i5hy - 11 years ago