Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

India-Forums

   

LFDR Member Awards! (Page 4)

beautifuldreams IF-Dazzler
beautifuldreams
beautifuldreams

Joined: 22 May 2009
Posts: 3589

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
I think the deadline should be extended! Mahi could you please give us a good date ;)
Killer_DeviL IF-Sizzlerz
Killer_DeviL
Killer_DeviL

Joined: 16 November 2010
Posts: 23967

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
very nice Thought yarThumbs Up
but why r u not gave a Option dear...?Sorry for asking!
-Mystery- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mystery-
-Mystery-

Joined: 31 August 2007
Posts: 20130

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by V.I.P

Originally posted by -Mystery-

^ You can nominate yourself for up to 3 categories.  :)
 
Embarrassed i can't wait to nominate myself Embarrassed 

Go ahead and do it :)

Originally posted by mr.superkool

Originally posted by -Mystery-

^ You can nominate yourself for up to 3 categories.  :)
i don't think i can win anything Ouch

You won't know until you try :)

Originally posted by beautifuldreams

I think the deadline should be extended! Mahi could you please give us a good date ;)

Will do. :)

Originally posted by -msk4ever-

very nice Thought yarThumbs Up
but why r u not gave a Option dear...?Sorry for asking!

Will be up in a jiff :)
-Mystery- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mystery-
-Mystery-

Joined: 31 August 2007
Posts: 20130

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
mr.superkool IF-Sizzlerz
mr.superkool
mr.superkool

Joined: 20 October 2008
Posts: 21355

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --nIdHi--

Most popular award goes to HalkatROFL
tum khud ko award kaise de sakti ho for popular stuffROFLTongue
mr.superkool IF-Sizzlerz
mr.superkool
mr.superkool

Joined: 20 October 2008
Posts: 21355

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mystery-

Originally posted by V.I.P

Originally posted by -Mystery-

^ You can nominate yourself for up to 3 categories.  :)
 
Embarrassed i can't wait to nominate myself Embarrassed 

Go ahead and do it :)

Originally posted by mr.superkool

Originally posted by -Mystery-

^ You can nominate yourself for up to 3 categories.  :)
i don't think i can win anything Ouch

You won't know until you try :)

Originally posted by beautifuldreams

I think the deadline should be extended! Mahi could you please give us a good date ;)

Will do. :)

Originally posted by -msk4ever-

very nice Thought yarThumbs Up
but why r u not gave a Option dear...?Sorry for asking!

Will be up in a jiff :)
Really...chalo tumpar itna bharosa toh hai ...lets see aagey kya hota haiLOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
||-LFDR COntest Result-||

2 3 4

Author: KYPH-AK   Replies: 25   Views: 1708

KYPH-AK 25 1708 17 March 2011 at 12:27pm by jesss.
||-LFDR Banner Contest Voting Round-||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20

Author: KMH2   Replies: 155   Views: 6866

KMH2 155 6866 05 March 2011 at 1:34am by Mahnaz93
Member Of The Week #6

Author: beautifuldreams   Replies: 5   Views: 349

beautifuldreams 5 349 30 July 2010 at 9:18am by ..imperfect..
..::LFDR Members Awards::.. VOTE GUYS

Author: beautifuldreams   Replies: 5   Views: 609

beautifuldreams 5 609 30 July 2010 at 6:50am by Jugnu_244
*Member Of The Week*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: the_charm   Replies: 80   Views: 4373

the_charm 80 4373 03 July 2008 at 5:39am by dreamer_dreams

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index