Posted: 11 years ago
Catatonic - exactly! They are really effortless in their charm. And the easiness of their relationship is beautifully portrayed through their small gestures. Thats what makes them special and sets them apart from everyone else...<3
Khushi - i know yaar, its so easy to fall in love with your best friend. And so so damn difficult to deal with it. Because once that love bug bites you, nothing stays the same. I am not much worried about Ranveer, his realisation would come much later. I am dreading Panchi's reaction. She would grow awkward around him and he might notice it. But i really wish the beauty of their friendship remains intact. So want them to be unique and actually have this story be dealt in a different way <3

lolz, wait tou is here na! Monday is too far away. The long weekend would kill me! I guess i will be roaming in the forum like a bhatakti aatma when i am not busy sleeping :p and i so want to write on the other couple per time hi nahin milta :p i am always too lost in RaHi Fantasy Land <3
Originally posted by -Mais-

Khushi - i know yaar, its so easy to fall in love with your best friend. And so so damn difficult to deal with it. Because once that love bug bites you, nothing stays the same. I am not much worried about Ranveer, his realisation would come much later. I am dreading Panchi's reaction. She would grow awkward around him and he might notice it. But i really wish the beauty of their friendship remains intact. So want them to be unique and actually have this story be dealt in a different way <3

lolz, wait tou is here na! Monday is too far away. The long weekend would kill me! I guess i will be roaming in the forum like a bhatakti aatma when i am not busy sleeping :p and i so want to write on the other couple per time hi nahin milta :p i am always too lost in RaHi Fantasy Land <3

My thoughts exactly. I'm fearing the outcome of what would happen when one realizes. It's not always as easy once you realize the feeling is more than just friendship. For now, i'm going to forget about that and enjoy their current relationship... uhm whatever that status is called 😛 

Yup, I'm here and I'm seriously hoping there's a new episode tomorrow and not just recap :/ Warna it's going to be a LONG wait!! Im roaming the forum right now but there is not ONE post where I can comment 🤔 All of them, I've already done and some, I can't go in as they are no comment zone or closed 🤣 
Khushi - friendship, right now they have friendship only :p i think we have gone crazy, i mean its been only 4 days and look at us! Already looking forward to/predicting their love. We should give them some space lolzz. But i tou have gone crazy!

I am looking at the posts and commenting, when I will be done I will go to the RaHi AT and talk to the walls :p because right now they are the only thing in my mind and I so wanna talk about them!!!
Originally posted by -Mais-

Khushi - friendship, right now they have friendship only :p i think we have gone crazy, i mean its been only 4 days and look at us! Already looking forward to/predicting their love. We should give them some space lolzz. But i tou have gone crazy!

I am looking at the posts and commenting, when I will be done I will go to the RaHi AT and talk to the walls :p because right now they are the only thing in my mind and I so wanna talk about them!!!

ROFL Right?! Just four days... We should give them space but that's currently next to impossible for us 😛 

Alright, I'll leave you to do that 😉 Need to do some D3 work myself... Will be back later on in evening 🤗 Will meet in RaHi AT if free !
I loved the scene where Ranveer hugs Panchi from the back and the look in their eyes..a very special bonding they share...i love it when he scolds others for calling her moti n only he has the right to call  her moti! ❤️ 
They indeed make a cute couple!
Originally posted by cool_shwets

I loved the scene where Ranveer hugs Panchi from the back and the look in their eyes..a very special bonding they share...i love it when he scolds others for calling her moti n only he has the right to call her moti!❤️
They indeed make a cute couple!

excatly! The emote with their easy chemistry and body language. Hayye...everything they do makes me go crazy! They are so adorable! <3
you described it perfectly...

i love rahi:)
Maaji and Priyanka - thank you dears!
they r luvely...n awesoem...