Posted: 11 years ago
i watched tv9 segement which showed rosid leaving out of the house and premar r helpless.just then news wala ask prem why did simar do this to which prem replied that whatever will happen now will only be good.that means a ray of hope for khushi to say bye bye to bw house😊
Originally posted by prince3673

i watched tv9 segement which showed rosid leaving out of the house and premar r helpless.just then news wala ask prem why did simar do this to which prem replied that whatever will happen now will only be good.that means a ray of hope for khushi to say bye bye to bw house😊
hey!!!! really ????? post the link yarr...
presim i dont know how to post link but i will help u out .just go to youtube and type " sasural simar ka latest tv9 news"and ther will be a video named as roli leaves home with siddhant  in sasural simar ka and u will get it.do reply me after watching the video what do u feel?
Originally posted by prince3673

presim i dont know how to post link but i will help u out .just go to youtube and type " sasural simar ka latest tv9 news"and ther will be a video named as roli leaves home with siddhant  in sasural simar ka and u will get it.do reply me after watching the video what do u feel?
TFS...yes i try to see it...
Guys, now really kushi will be exposed???😕
pumaa lets hope so bcoz in one of the article it was said that when simar returns from hospital she will not find roli in the house and she will again start crying.😭.then simar will vow to bring roli back to house again.even prem said in tv9 segment that whatever will now happen will be good.khushi will now be quite overconfident after sending roli out of the house which will let to her downfallEdited by prince3673 - 11 years ago
But in today epi kushi said , she will get out simar from the house like roli...😕
pumaa dont believe khushi bcoz she is mad.sumtimes she says that she will kill simar and now she said that she will throw simar out of the house.😆
hey.I see it... prem replied all to be good...but not say kushi exposed!!!!!... ...yaarr
presim i m just saying a ray of hope.