•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
This show is everything that i want to see after long hours of work at office...

it has
Drama
Comedy
Romance(yaa u heard right dadaji and that photo lady)
Tragedy 

everything
even i love this show...
there r many who r saying tht this show's plot is not upto the mark n all...but m liking it
It's only been a month since the show started. People need to give it more time. Dont know why they're saying its boring. ðŸ˜•

Me personally, I like it as well. No extra crying scenes, or overdoing the comic ones. It has a balance like the OP mentioned. 

ditto i cudn't stop laughin at her auto and grah pravesh thing...awesome...finally a show tht has some kick ass style...love it!
I too love this show, it is different than other shows,
refreshing..
Originally posted by khushboorath

even i love this show...
there r many who r saying tht this show's plot is not upto the mark n all...but m liking it

Up to the mark

ohh please its far better than other shows that comes on same time slot..i mean look at other shows the lead actress in always either crying or worried or chasing, spying

look at this one there was no mello drama when Kishan refuse to accpt her as wife...and grah prwesh one wow...epic
i love this show! have been watchin reguarly ever since kishen bagaao the bhoot lady :P
kishen and laxmis really cute together! 
Even I am liking this show. My mother watches the Bengali version "Romonir Guney" on Star Jalsha..The Alakshmi, and almost the entire cast, of that show is extremely annoying and that's why I avoided this show for some times, but now I have started watching it regularly.😛