Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Do you blame Pradeep or Anushka?

Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Pradeep is very self centered and besharam man.
He did so much bad to Mona and doing the same now to Anushka.
The way he treated Mona rudely in public, he does the same to Anuksha. 
This only proves that this man can not be with any woman as he has proven that
he can not be with a woman who is gharelu not he can be with a woman who holds a great post in buiness.

I hate the fact they've added a track of Bulbul going into depression ONLY so they can bring Mona and Pradeep together by justifying that it's best for children. I have seen healthy divorces and unhappy marriages - children are better off in a healthy divorce environment than unhappy marriage setting.

It will horribly sad if Mona goes back with Pradeep. 

Oh and how cheap is Pradeep, dressing up in Mona's favourite shirt at the party?!! Lord have Mercy on him! lol

Mona and Anushka both deserve someone better.
Pradeep deserves living on streets!

PS: Am not a fan of Anuskha, but she is in love with the man and tried everything and anything to he with him. She has taken a lot of BS from Pradeep, but yet she compromised a lot.

Mona is "MAHAN" - to be perfectly honest, her character is annoying me so much. I will start loving her character when she dumps pradeep for good.

Edited by Purrrfect - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I totally blame Pradeep, he has proven to be the most selfish man on earth.

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree. Mona and Anu both deserve better!
luckyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Actually neither Mona nor Anushka deserve Pradeep , they are both way too good for him ..
They both should kick him out of their lives ..
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mona does not deserve Pradeep but if she continues with that mahaan attitude of Aa bail mujhe maar, than maybe she does deserve Pradeep

Anushka also does not deserve Pradeep but then what goes around comes around, so maybe the karma is bitting in her behind and she does deserve it

So, at the moment it's Pradeep who seems to be winning with these two women fighting over him for whatever reasons

Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
There's a term called padha likha gawar...educated fool.
Anu is a dumb educated fool...I dont understand what she sees in Pradeep...He's neither attractive nor successful...Plus he's a married man with 3 kids...Anu could have got a much better single man why is she sticking with pradeep ??
Her only fault is she is too dumb to realise it.
Pradeep is perfect example of selfish MCP...I dont need to describe his "qualities" we r already aware of tht...both ladies should kick him out ...he is good for nothing.
fizouh_93100 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I totally blame Pradeep he is such a jerk!!!
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I balme both Pradeep and Anushka. Both are at fault. Anu knew that Pradeep was married and has kids still she broke them up.

Pradeep is such a looser. He loves Anu cause she gave him promotion and money for having an affair with her. Pradeep is an 🤬 man.
luckyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pradeep is a confused person , he has no idea which way to turn ..

He feels an authority over Mona and Anu has a hold over him , to which , he can't say or do anything ..

So he does the best ..
that's NOTHING ..