Kinshuk , Yash , Sonu made me cry 2dy:'(

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG What to say πŸ˜­ . Such a EMotional Episode and Kinshuk , Yash , Sonu were Stars of today's episode . These Three really made me in tears πŸ˜­ . Yash was a Surprise package , Never saw him crying like this which was obvious , he lost his better half , his love left him alone .S Defo Expected But yash was Awosome . πŸ‘ Then comes the most youngest of all SONU who was Amazing Man!!! The way he was asking to his Chachu again and again that Why his momis not waking up , omg It was Heart wrenching πŸ˜­ . And Now The last but Certainly not the Least and Can never be .Jitna kaho kam hai iss Bande ke baare mein .KINSHUK MAHAJAN..Who is King of Expressions . And Once again he proved it very very easily . he was AWOSOME MINDBLOWING and truly OUTSTANDING πŸ‘ . The way he was crying infront of Sonu in the Car ad then also was trying his best to control himself OMG Seriously mad me cry πŸ˜­

OVERALL A Very Very Emotional Episode and very good episode although Painful😭
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Completely agree with you Moni it was really a heartwrenching episode. Pintu sonu scene in car was seriously too emotional. Sonu was asking him why mom hasn't come to his school and Pintu said ki vo bhagwaan ke pass gayi hai and then innocent sonu's answer was really very emotional even Pintu didn't have any reply for that. Babloo was really broken and Yash did it beautifully. 
taahir004 thumbnail
Agree these 3 guys were outstanding .
Babloo was totally broken and he broke further when Sonu came from school calling out to his parents .

I totally agree Kinshuk is the King of Expressions , Babloo its expected for him to react in the ay he did but Sonu omg Sonu was so impressive
these 3 guys were really outstanding & mindblowing in this emotional episode