Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

NBT2-MMVM-First meet-Tumuskura updt on p.no.66..:) (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 67

chweetu

IF-Sizzlerz

chweetu

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

hello ji i m new hereTongue i just saw ur vm woooh gal its kickass bole to fundoo loved loved loved the song selection "piu mhaari" song sunaa sunaa lagta haiWink and the scene you chose perfectly synchronized with the lyrics everything for just PERFECT...!Clap hats off girl !

the second vm was a class but my vote goes to the firstEmbarrassed

Arti...HugHug...tum agayi n m on cloud nine...

N piu mhaari was played on u n me..when u said u wanna marry me...LOL

Thank u so much dear..n I know ur vote will go to d first one only...WinkTongue...woh first love tho always ishpecial hai na...n our love for dracula n saffy boy ij always alive...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

N lub u Neighbor cloud wali...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NBT2-MMVM-First meet-Tumuskura updt on p.no.66..:) (Page 9)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chweetu

IF-Sizzlerz

chweetu

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

JasmineCryPiu mhari makes me nostalgic..I can never imagine any other couple on this song..For me Piu mhari is KESAR AND GULAALCry

..but yes it was a beautiful one. scenes were beautifully synchronised .Keep them comingEmbarrassed

haye re..my ajeeb doctorwa...don't cry yaar...

hain??n y do u only remember Kesu n gullu ShockedOuch..vassy bha ka photu yaad nahin ayi kya...TongueLOL

N kes-gul aur piu mhaari ko koi seperate nahin kar saktha hai I know...but dis was an attempt to get that feel back...d feeling of lover was best conveyed in dis song...dats Y I wanted to use it on MM..Big smileBig smile

N thank u so much for d comment yaar...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by chweetu - 29 July 2012 at 11:33pm

manzilmukul

chweetu

IF-Sizzlerz

chweetu

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Hello all..if there r any Gulaal fans here..check out my new VM on kes-gul...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3122574

Edited by chweetu - 30 July 2012 at 1:54pm

1973anu

Goldie

1973anu

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chweetu

Hello all..if there r any Gulaal fans here..check out my new VM on kes-gul...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Became nostalgic... oh I so miss kes-gul

chweetu

whitepearl

Goldie

whitepearl

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
This used to be my fav. Song during Gulaal days...Lovely Vm ...Beautiful...Keep it up dear...ClapClapClap

chweetu

chweetu

IF-Sizzlerz

chweetu

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1973anu

Became nostalgic... oh I so miss kes-gul

Thanks dear...Me 2 miss gulaal ...OuchOuch

chweetu

IF-Sizzlerz

chweetu

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by whitepearl

This used to be my fav. Song during Gulaal days...Lovely Vm ...Beautiful...Keep it up dear...ClapClapClap

Thanks varsha...HugHug..oh u 2 used to watch Gulaal???I never knew...it...n thanks for d comment yaar...Smile

whitepearl

whitepearl

Goldie

whitepearl

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by whitepearl

Thanks varsha...HugHug..oh u 2 used to watch Gulaal???I never knew...it...n thanks for d comment yaar...Smile

Yes I was a big fan of Gulaal...and Geet ...I guess I just love the shows where woman are not used as a kitchen queen as most of the shows do. I love the shows where a woman strives against all odds and stands out for her love, desires and rights. 

chweetu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.