Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

NBT2-MMVM-First meet-Tumuskura updt on p.no.66..:) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 67

chweetu

IF-Sizzlerz

chweetu

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shourie

Siree Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap
fantastic job...love both the VMs...awsome dear Thumbs Up
Hug

Thank u so much shourie dear...HugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shourie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NBT2-MMVM-First meet-Tumuskura updt on p.no.66..:) (Page 7)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chweetu

IF-Sizzlerz

chweetu

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Piu Mhaare VM is so beautiful. The music seemed to blend with the scenes so beautifully. SuperbBig smile!

Thank u so much subha...HugHug..n piu mhaare...music is just awesome...Big smileBig smile

@kiran...thanks dear...Hugn me 2,3,4 lub piu mhaare...Heart

chweetu

IF-Sizzlerz

chweetu

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bharti_k

Edited..

Awww Siree...wonderful job dear... Clap 
first of all ..congratulations on ur first Vm..ClapThumbs UpClap
Loved both Teri deewani n Piu Mhaara..lovely song n perfect Scenes selection.Thumbs Up.sorry for the late reply dear...keep making more ...Embarrassed

haye u gave colorful comments for me..thank u so much bharathi dear...Hug..n y sorry yaar...tumne comment diya wohi khafi hai mereliye...BlushingLOL..n do tell me...if there r any drawbacks okie???Embarrassed

Bharti_k

Bharti_k

IF-Rockerz

Bharti_k

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chweetu

Edited..

Loved both Teri deewani n Piu Mhaara..lovely song n perfect Scenes selection.Thumbs Up.sorry for the late reply dear...keep making more ...Embarrassed

haye u gave colorful comments for me..thank u so much bharathi dear...Hug..n y sorry yaar...tumne comment diya wohi khafi hai mereliye...BlushingLOL..n do tell me...if there r any drawbacks okie???Embarrassed

Hey..Siree...u r most  welcome n Thanks dear..Hug
u have done a perfect job....Thumbs Up no other words...btw.. u can add effects using YT editor.. if u like..Smile

chweetu

chweetu

IF-Sizzlerz

chweetu

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by chweetu

Edited..

Hey..Siree...u r most  welcome n Thanks dear..Hug
u have done a perfect job....Thumbs Up no other words...btw.. u can add effects using YT editor.. if u like..Smile

Oh YT editor???thanks for d tip dear...I will try to use it...but I was afraid ki...effect ke chakkar mein gane ka feel na gayab hojaye...isiliye didn't tried to put any effects...Smile...n thank u so much dear...I am really delighted...Embarrassed

Bharti_k

drishtiyd

Groupbie

drishtiyd

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
gulaal was my favourite and this song too

chweetu

1973anu

Goldie

1973anu

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Became nostalgic with the song Piu maari. Another wonderful serial Gulaal. Superb acting, cinematography and story... 

chweetu

chweetu

IF-Sizzlerz

chweetu

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

resOuch

Heehee Dereserve...Finally,,,after fighting with the netwala and almost begging to the photon wala...I got both working together Confused oh..tera netwala sudhar gaya???..good..good nahin tho me uska murder karnewali thi...CoolLOL.ek VM dekhne ke liye...photon n BSNL donon ki zaroorath padi??ShockedConfused..ROFL.waise i dn't know...ki thu conjus hai...unres kardiya n mujhe bathaya b nahin n kaise patha chalega mujhe...ki thune unreserve karliya hai...AngryOuchLOL

And I am not going to talk to you...you told me this is your FIRST VmOuch...how come it ddoesnot feel soConfused..chal thu mujhse bath math kar..me hi bath karungi...TongueTongue..n h can u say like dis..u know v well ki I can't stay without talking to u...OuchOuch..n maine tera dimag khaliya na???mere doubts...se...even I don't know how to save it...n I didn't say Thank u...for everything...Embarrassed

hee hee Ok My favourite moment was the one...Tere naam se ji loon tere naam se mar jauuunnn!!! The way she looks at him ..totally broken and as if completely surrendering...the way he wipes her tears...and she looks on...very beautifully assimilated...I have put dat scene on these lines...for d same reason...h can u n me feel n think alike...ConfusedConfused

another one I liked was the way she runs as Renu watches on on the lyrics of lakh lagalo pehrein rastein rab khole...hahha..renu ko dedicated hai ye line..I kept it because megha was running towards her love even after renu stops her..n it is bound to happen because it is...d wish of Love n God...Embarrassed

and the way seh is enjoying being her deewani...opening her arms and bathing in the rain..as if it is his love showering on him...Oh..ya she felt like a free soul..n enjoying d shower of love to d fullest...n again same thoughts!!!..n same pinch re...TongueEmbarrassed

BRILLIANT VM!!!!!N I would love to say thank you...but nahin kahungi,...TongueLOL

and the last hug..was just perfect ending to this whole deewangiClapBlushingBlushing
Blushing

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.