Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

NBT2-MMVM-First meet-Tumuskura updt on p.no.66..:) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 67

kkkap00r

Goldie

kkkap00r

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Hey Siree...sorry for being late to comment on this...just saw it...

Its awsomely beautiful VM... already downloaded on my cell.StarStarClapClapSmile

But I am sad...coz since Monday I had started working on the VM on same song and was planning to complete it this weekend.

But now its on the shelf...naya gana dhoondhna padega.

Waise bhi your VM is much better than what I was creating (jitna bhi bana tha).

Wonderful VM Day Dreaming... thanks for sharing it with us!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chweetu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NBT2-MMVM-First meet-Tumuskura updt on p.no.66..:) (Page 5)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
awww JerryHugtu ne finally dubki maar li VM making mein and what a fab first effortClaploved it.You know na that I love Kailash Kher and this is my fav KK song.So acha toh lagna hi thaTongueSeriously you have carefully chosen the scenes which go so well with the lyrics.loved all the scenes but my favs have to be the beginning part "mohe sudh budh na rahi tan man ki" part,the part where she is smiling in the rain and the ending bit.They were just awesome.I hope to see more from you Siree.Ek baar Vm making ka bhoot sawaar ho gaya toh utarna mushkil hai so jaldi se next one bana dal okBig smile

chweetu

chweetu

IF-Sizzlerz

chweetu

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VJ-LNMDJ

Wow , such a nice VM ! Too good !ClapClap

You presented such a beautiful selection of scenes to suit the word that it was such a healer after the current state of show ...I felt so good watching the flow the way you created it, rather than what the CV's did..thanks a ton ,
thanks a ton ton for the VM Hug

Cheers !
VJ

Awww...thanks for d lovely comment VJ...HugHug...m glad ki ..u have found d connection between d scenes...for me this is how mohan n megha feel for each other...n connected.with each other...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedonce again thanks for d comment...Smile

chweetu

IF-Sizzlerz

chweetu

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkkap00r

Hey Siree...sorry for being late to comment on this...just saw it...

Its awsomely beautiful VM... already downloaded on my cell.Smile

But I am sad...coz since Monday I had started working on the VM on same song and was planning to complete it this weekend.

But now its on the shelf...naya gana dhoondhna padega.

Waise bhi your VM is much better than what I was creating (jitna bhi bana tha).

Wonderful VM Day Dreaming... thanks for sharing it with us!!!

Awww..thank u so much brother...Smileu have downloaded it??nice to know...Big smile..arre y u have to change d song???aap bhi alag POV se bana rahe the na???I will be waiting to watch ur version of 'Teri deewani'...n I am obliged by ur comment brother..I am a starter ...but VM banane mein tho aap mahir hai...ClapClap..n once again thank u so much for ur kind comments...they are really encouraging...Smile

chweetu

IF-Sizzlerz

chweetu

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minizz

awww JerryHugtu ne finally dubki maar li VM making mein and what a fab first effortClaploved it.You know na that I love Kailash Kher and this is my fav KK song.So acha toh lagna hi thaTongueSeriously you have carefully chosen the scenes which go so well with the lyrics.loved all the scenes but my favs have to be the beginning part "mohe sudh budh na rahi tan man ki" part,the part where she is smiling in the rain and the ending bit.They were just awesome.I hope to see more from you Siree.Ek baar Vm making ka bhoot sawaar ho gaya toh utarna mushkil hai so jaldi se next one bana dal okBig smile

My tom...TongueTongueTongueHugHug

Thank u so much for d appreciation...m on cloud nine...TongueLOL..n dubki tho marna padana...aap sab ho already is samundar  mein tho me kyun na jump marun...TongueTongueTongue

N "Mohe sudh budh "was chosen by me n chandu...I was stuck on dat line...n was not sure about it...but chandu has suggested d same scene...EmbarrassedLOL

N me too love d part where she smiles in d rain...Big smileBig smile

N i will definitely try to make more mini...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Dekhthi hun...ki ye VM banane ka bhooth kab thak survive kar payegi mujh mein...TongueLOL

Once again thanks for coming here n commenting...love u..dear...Hug

Tongue

minizz

SwastikAshNi

IF-Sizzlerz

SwastikAshNi

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
I like dis song like hell n brilliant scene selection...I'm surprised to know it's ur first VM...Superb,keep rokin..

chweetu

chweetu

IF-Sizzlerz

chweetu

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwastikAshNi

I like dis song like hell n brilliant scene selection...I'm surprised to know it's ur first VM...Superb,keep rokin..

Thank u so much for d appreciation dear...Hug

chweetu

IF-Sizzlerz

chweetu

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
hi guys...new VM updated Piu mhaari...please watch n comment guys...Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minizzshourie-Vrinda-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.