Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

NBT2-MMVM-First meet-Tumuskura updt on p.no.66..:) (Page 49)

Post Reply New Post

Page 49 of 67

chweetu

IF-Sizzlerz

chweetu

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leesan

Absolutely lovely! Very touching and moving, you've managed to capture so mant beautiful MM moments! Great job... Thank you for the memories!

Thanks dear..Hug.m glad ki u liked it...Big smile..I hope u have enjoyed d MM moments...Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NBT2-MMVM-First meet-Tumuskura updt on p.no.66..:) (Page 49)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chweetu

IF-Sizzlerz

chweetu

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonu-monu

honey hugs Hugwhat a vm very touching & very beautifully you made i loved simply amazing :D

Thanks dear..HugHug.m glad ki u liked it...Smile

@Asha-Thanks dear...Smile

sakhisangni

IF-Dazzler

sakhisangni

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Just one word, awesome Clap Clap Clap
You captured all MM moments so beautifully and the song selection too is soo good plus a perfect editing. All you people in this forum are so talented that words are sometimes quite ordinary to describe that talent.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chweetu

poojaluvnbt

IF-Stunnerz

poojaluvnbt

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
wow sh gana to mera favorite hai hi meghan ke uper dekhkar or favorite ho gaya. Waise to pura vm acha hai but 1st part me wo mohan ka dard and rumali scene was best. 2nd part me megha ka window scene and izhar scene bahut acha laga. Ek scene wo hai jo actual me jab ye song nbt me dia tha uska hai.

chweetu

-Anks-

IF-Dazzler

-Anks-

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Chweetu babayHug  Ur creation is simply mesmerizingEmbarrassed And the string of scenes u have chosen..simply awesome!! also, track..one of my very fav numberSmile U have jus made my weekend buddyBig smile

Edited by -Anks- - 07 October 2012 at 10:00am

chweetu

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
ab main kya boolu yaarBlushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing mix feeling after watching this VM..feel cry..feel happy...feel Elu EluHeart

darling love you lot ..i will watch this VM kam se kam 10 times tab jaake mera dil bharega...

i am now in mohan landDay Dreaming

Hai Dil Ko Teri Aarzoo
Par Main Tujhe Naa Paa Sakun
Hai Dil Ko Teri Justaju
Par Main Tujhe Naa Paa Sakun
Main Hoon Shab Tu Subah
Dono Jud Ke Judaa
Main Hoon Labh Tu Dua
Dono Jud Ke Judaa
Saajnaa, Saajnaa, Mahiya, Saajnaa Ve

Blushing

chweetu

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Loved it siree! This song is one of my favorites. I liked how used lot of old megha scenes. It started with megha in that blue saree. Miss that megha so much. Long Vm so lot of my favorite scenes tooSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chweetupc_pals

knraji

IF-Dazzler

knraji

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Siree --- Excellent VMClapClap. Enjoyed it. 

Lovely MM moments...All time treat to watch. I don't feel like missing NBT, because of the VMs u guys make on this forum.Thanks a lot. Smile

chweetu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.