The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

OMG What Happened to Junglee :O !im in Tears man !

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
WOOW As Expected DHAMAKA Episode !! 
Junglee Abhi Tak Aaya Nahin ! n They Had to use their Plan B ROFL ! warna Inn Mini Junglee's ka Plan A kabhi Fail huwa ROFL 

Ayee Kya Style Se entry mara Junglee ne Wink !! must Say ! manav u Still HOT man Wink !! 
NOW ROFL Piddhi Beta ROFL U dunno who he is ! but I HELL For KNOW HOW CUTE u r ROFL ke mera dil Dhak Dhak Karne Laga ! ROFL ! No i ain't Crazy ROFL i just LUB My Piddi *blush* LOL

ROFL !! now the scene I LOVED LOVED ROFL ! bobby n Nawab ROFL Bobby ne Kar di Nawab Ki Tai Tai Fish ! ROFL ! bechara itna Tameez Se baat kar raha hai ROFL lekin did he Forget WHO SHE is ! ROFL wait Bobby is a HE ROFL !! Poor Guy Most probably even Regretted getting the Sentence you a girl ! from his Mouth ROFL !! 

Now coming to Kiya ROFL ! ITNA ATTITUDE ROFL !! Watch it BOZO ! ROFL Even Anirudh was like huh Shocked ROFL

Banga Tera toh BHajne Wala hai BHAJA ROFL ROFL Kameena Kitna KUSH Horaha tha By Knowing Junglee is Kidnapped ROFL

ROFL piddi ROFL ! BOY Bobby Will kill u ROFL ! his Reaction to Bobby's Call ROFL Yeh Bobby Hamesha 'chuu' Se Aage Kyun nahin Barti ' ROFL ! Samjha Kar Piddi Baby YOU DO NOT wanna Know wats after that ROFL 

Ayee Now my SHONA RaHi <3 !! heheheh Panchi Kitna Blackmail karta hai usse ROFL n Aye Tht Wink Ranbir Gave *Main Wari Jaaawa !! * 
Diet tips n Ranbir  ROFL !! 

Now Junglee hua KIDNAPPED by PULKIT Samrat ! ROFL 
Kya Mast Kindapping hai ROFL Bathroom Mein Burger Bhi rak diya ROFL
And ROFL ! jungleee Tere Ankhein hai Ya Camera ROFL !! ? Piddi Ka X-Ray Nikal Diya ROFL 

But OMG ! what HAS HAPPENED to Our Junglee :O ! ITNA PAIN ? ITNA Gussa ! omg i Got freaking GOOSEBUMPS ! :O ! I was in Hell tears man :O !! He was a bloody Psycho ! Bloody loser ! :O ! Itna GUSSA :O !! wat has happened :O ! im Sure some1 was Hurt cuz of his Pranks ! n that Some1 was close to him :( ! 

But ROFL ! I knew Junglee too Knows Kameena BANGA Angry !! bloody Gunja LOL !! 

and DAMN precap ;] !! KD - Kiya Hum tum Princi ke Office mein Band ho ! Aur Junglee Bathroom Mein Lock ho ! no1 to Disturb ROFL !! 

AMAZING episode :O !! Manav tussi a Rockstar Clap ! Amazing !! 

Edited by ..Manal.. - 26 July 2012 at 7:05am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownputrinurDikshi92soumyakHudaak-Araina-Essence..cool_shwetsbasket_101100littledevilsCatatonic_CatBewakoofFullyFaltoo.sujana9IndigoBluesmarauderdeboleena.mannaAngelicDesiresspicySugar..Flame.Of.RosesamratrocksZaYaHolicThe007Shivanisonu-monu-MamuKiBhanji-snowflake.Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OMG What Happened to Junglee :O !im in Tears man !" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Tragically he called himself a loser..wonder why Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Aanchal_

Tragically he called himself a loser..wonder why Ermm
Exactly ! itna gussa ! n hatred over Junglee Confused

snowflake.

-Simz-

IF-Rockerz

-Simz-

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
*Res* Vil read after seeing d epiii!!!

.FlawlessSarun.

neeshamalik

neeshamalik

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
MANALLL <3

Your review made me JEALOUS! I wana watch as soon as possible
I cant more ! You know how crazy I'am! Grrrh <3 :D
Mwaaah :D LMFAO^ at Bobby Pidi CONVO! 

.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeshamalik

MANALLL <3

Your review made me JEALOUS! I wana watch as soon as possible
I cant more ! You know how crazy I'am! Grrrh <3 :D
Mwaaah :D LMFAO^ at Bobby Pidi CONVO! 
The links r Not out yet ! will give u once they r ! but man The epi was amazing ! i would Say Manav Stole the Show today Clap

FullyFaltoo.

IF-Rockerz

FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
ok...I have so much to say...
I loved Nawab sahab...He didn't lose his temper even when Bobby was so fired up!
And you'll have to share Piddi with me...I adore him!

And Manav is a superb actor!

Btw did you shift to India or what? How come you watching the epis live?

.FlawlessSarun.

ash_jodhaakbar

IF-Sizzlerz

ash_jodhaakbar

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
heheh i m loving dis piddi n felt bad for junglee m so xcited to noe his past..i was so hurt to see him like dis

.FlawlessSarun.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.