Page 1 of 29

Page 1
Page   of 29
Page 2 Page 29

Xaffi

Goldie

Xaffi

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged

Hey guys!! I am back with my another os... Its with the same track... Please do read it and comment and let me know whether i should continue or not...Smile

"Misunderstood Once Again"
Six months contract was over but khushi had no choice but to stay with arnav as he had once again black-mailed khushi that if she left him he would tell everyone the truth about their six month marriage.

Khushi was khushi she cared more about others happiness and she doing the same thing now, she knew that if ASR would tell the truth to everyone they will blame her arnavji which she wont be able afford as she loved her aranavji more than herself.

She took the decision to stay with arnav. Arnav had accepted khushi as his wife but deep down khushi did not accepted him as her husband, she did loved him more than herself but she was too weak to accept this truth..
khushi had felt a millions of time that anjali had changed alot and she was the same as before she always tried to ignore khushi and now she barely talked to anyone not even to her chotey she had started doing stuffs that the Raizada family had never thought of. She had started talking to herself and it felt as if she had gone mad...

Her baby was now seven months old. khushi knew that it was all her fault and she had decided that one day she will fix all the probems.

It was teej, khushi's and payal's first teej, khushi was very happy but she didnot showed this happiness to anyone as she had decided somethin g else for this special day.

khushi for this special day had worn a red and pink saree she was looking gorgeos and as always arnav had worn three suit piece but this time he was looking more handsome and hot as compared to normal as they both walked into the mandir together they remembered each nad every moment they in this andir...

All the raizada family had went to the same mandir where they went the last year.

Khushi was so much busy with her thought and was not paying attention to the pooja.
Arnav: "Khushi whats wrong with you? why are you looking so worried and you are not even paying attention to the pooja."

Khushi said in her sankadevi tone: " Oh so Mr Arnav Singh Raizada will tell me how to do the pooja..
Arnav:" No, actually you have forgotten to bring you thaal for the pooja must I go fetch for you?"

Khushi realised that arnav was correct and she had forgotten to bring her thaal.. she stood up to get her thaal.. arnav foolwed her till they went out of the mandir when suddenly khushi was pulled by her wasist..

arnav grabbed khushi by her waist..

Arnav: " I hope you faint like the last time.. because right now i am not in mood to carry you..."

Arnav gave her a killing smirk.. khushi always loover her arnavji's this side but she was hepless and cpuld not fullfil ger desire.

khuhsi: "No need to help Mr Arnav Singh Raizada I can manage my it myself.. i dont need your help.."

she tried to free herself when arnav made his tighter on herself..

Arnav" Yes how can i forget that after all you are Mrs Anav Singh Raizada.."

Arnav let her go..

They were interrupted by mamiji: hello hi bye bye.. what are you doing here pahtti sari go and complete your pooja.. and arnav bitwa you come with me.."

Khushi: "Yes mamiji i am going to fetch my thaal"

Mamiji:"Yes yes go fast and come fast dont do anything else... did you got it ?"

khushi: "yes"

Anav gave khushi another smirk and followed mamiji..

khushi went in the opposite direction to get her thaal. She took her and when she turned around.. she was shicked to see that person so early.. she had called him she didnot knew that he come so early... khushi thaal was about to fall when suddenly caught it...

Khuhsi:" you.. He...Here So.oo Early?"

Guess who that person and what had khushi planned for such a special day..

please hit like if you people want me to continue...
and leave your comments below..

Edited by Xaffi - 26 August 2012 at 12:26pm

The following 94 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallepreet_21rithuparnauchuramantiger1234neeshahaiderAasiapassword35lovebadhanpinkswanirene95naiduheyvatpairocksmanjusha_92Vampsdivya146manisrandom94Pokkarosalinda92MSgayatrirjhaverisunshine33arshi10arshiSonakshi_Barunsoumyakblore94-chennai--SKALOVE--samspriyanka09dorindakateMahi_ButtMeeshaalilbsitwArshi94sakthi25LIONHEART..Raizada..unforgetable112RandomGirlpriyankaaiLuvYellowSim96jessjazzEndless-LOvErockinggirl5sandy_nivrenOrion_NlastdesireBestesynirbasitoShweta1691vikadesigirlsun2011rashgirl000seabeautysmileyhug7679Lily2011shypersonShas3.anishaa.-shamima-segadnehusashhhkamalapushpaarshifan2012--Yashi--musicfan5Arshifan4lifeNSohi13---Shokofa---AnupamaJYameena671star_fan1shonagudiarfak-fanRoarksrijaaa127meenalumaarshi_karish-BaRul-ParAz--kitzdoll-laksh65-Yuks--Cheeni-Senorita Sanayatinselajoopsilvia1999SobtiFanShreepolly_mkIsleOfCaprimishti_17princessunaraFazila~

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF "Misunderstood once again"" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SobtiFanShree

IF-Sizzlerz

SobtiFanShree

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
oh nooo is it creepwa oops i mean slimeball err no..no shyam manohar jha

shitttAngry

n yayyy me 1stParty

liked ur writingClap

continue soon dear

Edited by SubhaShreeNanda - 26 July 2012 at 7:03am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pairocksdorindakatepriyankaaXaffiBestesy-BaRul-ParAz-

blore94-chennai

blore94-chennai

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
interesting... update soon...
thanks for the pm .. 
and who is tht "u here" person..

Edited by blore94-chennai - 26 July 2012 at 7:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BestesyXaffi

Xaffi

Goldie

Xaffi

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blore94-chennai

interesting... update soon...
thanks for the pm .. 
and who is tht "u here" person..

i thousght that u people will geussit soon but i giess you cannot even think about that person...Wink

poonam60658

poonam60658

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
nice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Xaffi

arshi_karish

IF-Rockerz

arshi_karish

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
i think Arnav..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Xaffi

Xaffi

Goldie

Xaffi

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshi_karish

i think Arnav..
oh no you are wrong.. its someone else...

nehusashhh

IF-Dazzler

nehusashhh

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
nyc one..u shud continue becz it has lots of scope...
well dat person has 2 be shyam...i think...
is it correct??

Edited by sashhh33 - 26 July 2012 at 7:22am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top