Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

aaditirocks

Groupbie

aaditirocks

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Tejal made this show happening..else earliar it was feeling vry boring.. sushila nd sayunkta they are so over.. tejal brought some life to serial. anyone agrees???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kie91birju4babyMili27

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tejal" in Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Madhura2105

IF-Rockerz

Madhura2105

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
i liked susheelaa too ... tejal toh is bang on yaaa... Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aisha.damorraj-avinMili27Guggul

aisha.damor

aisha.damor

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
I like sushila n sanyukta too...they r nice...i luv their acting n expressions...Tongue

bt tejal's entry was d cherry on d cake  Thumbs UpHeart... she brings d x-factor 2 d show...Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aukviewraj-avinbirju4babyMili27GuggulMadhura2105

pikiiichuu

IF-Sizzlerz

pikiiichuu

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaditirocks

Tejal made this show happening..else earliar it was feeling vry boring.. sushila nd sayunkta they are so over.. tejal brought some life to serial. anyone agrees???

i starting liking the show after tejal came in the show although i like sushila too

raj-avinbirju4babyMili27Guggul

shona_x.

shona_x.

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
I watched the first epi and found it sooo boring and didnt watch again...
After my exams I was home alone all the time due to parents working full time and needed some entertainment cuz it was sooo borinnngg and one day star plus was switched on and EDSKHPH started and Tejal was there. She made itt sooo funny, I used to wait for every afternoon so I could watch it at 3pm (I live in London). Now I am addicted to itt. So deffo think that Tejal has improved the show!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

raj-avinbirju4babyMili27GuggulMadhura2105

raj-avin

raj-avin

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
I liked sushila from start due to her innocence,caring &lovable character,but after some time it was more like fancy dreeses,dances,there wasnt much story ,so it dipped.Tejal defintely good but i think the present success is due to Anijal track.

aisha.damorbirju4babyMili27Guggul

Guggul

IF-Dazzler

Guggul

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
What?? Nahiii. Sushi and Sanyukta are over..?? They were the initial life to the show Aditi.. I liked Sushila from the very beginning coz she is the most unconventional  bahu on TV.

LOUD, CHIRPY, MOST IMPERFECT-  A   total misfit in the world of perfect bahus.. 

Tejal has added more spice to the show. And even Aniket's character is a rare one. Apart from the smart and handsome hunks' crowd, he is one guy who is handsome yet shy, sunk within himself.. 

I'm in total  Heart with the show.. 

aisha.damorraj-avinbirju4babyMili27

aisha.damor

aisha.damor

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debalina_Paul

What?? Nahiii. Sushi and Sanyukta are over..?? They were the initial life to the show Aditi.. I liked Sushila from the very beginning coz she is the most unconventional  bahu on TV.

LOUD, CHIRPY, MOST IMPERFECT-  A   total misfit in the world of perfect bahus.. 

Tejal has added more spice to the show. And even Aniket's character is a rare one. Apart from the smart and handsome hunks' crowd, he is one guy who is handsome yet shy, sunk within himself.. 

I'm in total  Heart with the show.. 

Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27Guggul

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.