Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

/+ TRP Ratings Thread +\ Closing TRPs: 0.6 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 33

Taniya20

IF-Dazzler

Taniya20

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saraella

Maha episode rating is not included in 1.3 trps.

ME rating will be included in next week TRP... not this week's... Its calculation is from Sunday to Saturday( which means 1.3 trp's are from 26th august to 1st september...

ME was on 2nd september... its rating will be available and included in next trp...

Edited by taniyaharshu - 04 September 2012 at 10:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Saraa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "/+ TRP Ratings Thread +\ Closing TRPs: 0.6 (Page 9)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taniyaharshu

Originally posted by Saraella

Maha episode rating is not included in 1.3 trps.

ME rating will be included in next week TRP... not this week's... Its calculation is from Sunday to Saturday( which means 1.3 trp's are from 26th august to 1st september...

ME was on 2nd september... its rating will be available and included in next trp...

ohh okay so meaning next week trps should increase more because sun mon episodes were rocking and tues too.

Taniya20

afreenaamna

IF-Rockerz

afreenaamna

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Televisiontrp.in rating for Saubhagyavati Bhava is 1.10

Taniya20

IF-Dazzler

Taniya20

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by afreenaamna

Televisiontrp.in rating for Saubhagyavati Bhava is 1.10

Not sure about Televisiontrp data... This is varying with other website's trp data since long... Confused.. One day its shows some figures, after some days it shows all together a much varying figures... so cant say anything really...

As per Telly Buzz also its 1.3 ... Telly Buzz and Scrutiny showing the same... 

BTW, Thanks for Sharing... Smile

Edited by taniyaharshu - 05 September 2012 at 8:56am

Saraa.

premragan

premragan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
thanx for sharing.Party

afreenaamna

IF-Rockerz

afreenaamna

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
TB & Scrutiny trps are same but the date scrutiny mention is wrong i doubt one is copying the other. Most important thing is i fail to believe Lakshmi got 1.2 trps i watch the & its impossible. The leap can once make you check out the show but the track is no fun & it got 1.2 trps where with all those promotion SB got 1.2 last week.

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
wow thanx 4 sharing..finally aftr many days 1.3...Party
RaghavI ki nakli shaadi ne itna kuch kardiya, to one full fledged track kya karta??Day Dreaming..ROFL
God bless dem nd d show..Party

Saraa.

Taniya20

IF-Dazzler

Taniya20

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by afreenaamna

TB & Scrutiny trps are same but the date scrutiny mention is wrong i doubt one is copying the other. Most important thing is i fail to believe Lakshmi got 1.2 trps i watch the & its impossible. The leap can once make you check out the show but the track is no fun & it got 1.2 trps where with all those promotion SB got 1.2 last week.

Everyone is aware about scrutiny dates... they will mention the date as wednesday to wednesday...
i am not sure about other shows... But, i myself very well aware of televisiontrp data, i have been seen the wrong/rapidly varying figures many times in that website...In fact i mentioned the same in the beginning of this post...So i really don't want to comment on it... Lets stick to the majority(as both TB and Scrutiny are same)... let me know if u know any other trp websites, we can cross check and stick with it...

Edited by taniyaharshu - 05 September 2012 at 7:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.Saraa.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.