Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

/+ TRP Ratings Thread +\ Closing TRPs: 0.6 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 33

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
i hope TRPs betters again soon...*worried*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "/+ TRP Ratings Thread +\ Closing TRPs: 0.6 (Page 7)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-prime-

Goldie

-prime-

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

It looks like the TRPs for this show will forever remain between 1.0-1.1 now. 
Everything in this show  is  just too repetitive and illogical , so how can we expect trps to raise LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKAya.

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Talking about repetitive, I do wish they stop showing us the gazillionth flashback of old Viraj-Jhanvi scenes.  Only justification I can think for them is to alert new viewers on what sort of a husband Viraj was.  But otherwise, all the flashbacks they've shown for the last few episodes of Viraj & Jhanvi really makes it boring.

If I wanted to see those, I'd have downloaded the episodes from that era, and watched them instead.

I visited the MLTAK forum, and found this post

Originally posted by zaara019

! TRPs have increased.. 

Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki 0.8 (0.7 last week)

but channel other show so high see this

1.mahadev-3.3

2.amrit manthan 1.5

3.saubhagyati bhava-1.1

4.alakshmi-0.8

5.main lakshmi-0.8

At this rate, both the Lakshmi serials would overtake DssdSB as well - MLTAK just needs to correct the bigamous relationship, while in Alakshmi, it's one thing for Alakshmi to be a slapstick character, but everybody in the serial being that somewhat spoils it.  But even that is better than this serial the way it's running.

Edited by .Vrish. - 17 August 2012 at 12:49am

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
exactly until CVs dont buckup...the serial will not hold for much long..might go off air too..as channels can't host a liable serial for long

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

komal jagdesh

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

TRPS increase. From 1.1 to 1.2 lets hope now it increase more. dsdsb rocks

http://scrutinybykhimaanshu.blogspot.in/2012/08/trp-grp-ratings-from-15thaugust-2012-to.html

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..Taniya20.Vrish.mysticgoryfilmsKhatamKahaniSunShine_A

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Taniya

I know you changed the headline date from 12th to 18th, but the page that Saraella provided lists the dates as being 15th to 21st, so that's what I used.

Last week 2, I used the dates provided in the actual website.  Are you just adding a week to the last dates?  I'm just using whatever is official - in any case, we're gonna normalize it.

Taniya20

IF-Dazzler

Taniya20

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Taniya

I know you changed the headline date from 12th to 18th, but the page that Saraella provided lists the dates as being 15th to 21st, so that's what I used.

Last week 2, I used the dates provided in the actual website.  Are you just adding a week to the last dates?  I'm just using whatever is official - in any case, we're gonna normalize it.

I was about to inform you... yeah actually mystc raised a query right sometime back... television trp shows the dates from Sunday to saturday, where as Scrutiny shows from Wednesday to wednesday...So we decided to maintain the Television TRP dates right to keep in sync... That's why i am changing since last week... 

12th to 18th is actually Sunday to Saturday, which are the dates considerable in calculating TRP... I actually changed it to maintain the consistency with the previous listed dates...

Edited by taniyaharshu - 22 August 2012 at 7:26am

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Ok, that seems fine.  But in that case, shouldn't we use TelevisionTRP numbers?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.