Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

/+ TRP Ratings Thread +\ Closing TRPs: 0.6 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 33

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
@taniyaharshu: I guess we both posted at the same time LOL But yes, let's hope the TRPs start increasing soon. :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "/+ TRP Ratings Thread +\ Closing TRPs: 0.6 (Page 3)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Taniya20

IF-Dazzler

Taniya20

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina2127

@taniyaharshu: I guess we both posted at the same time LOL But yes, let's hope the TRPs start increasing soon. :)

Yeah... coincidence.. LOL
that's why i edited my post...   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..

zaara019

Goldie

zaara019

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
mahadev,main lakshmi tere angaan ki, increase trp only sb no increase trp so sad

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Tfs.. I thought trp wud rise.. Never the less good that its maintaing above 1.

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
hey am so sad!! whenever good things happen TRP slides down..hmpf grrr y ? y ppl like bad things only? CryCryCryCryCryCry

Taniya20

IF-Dazzler

Taniya20

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi_3004

hey am so sad!! whenever good things happen TRP slides down..hmpf grrr y ? y ppl like bad things only? Cry

hmmm... TRP will raise if they show positive things continuously... but look at the flow of the show... if they show positive things for 2 days , 3rd day they spoil the entire thing by highlighting the evil...  Don't know why CV's are so much obsessed with evil...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish._dkmystery_

Taniya20

IF-Dazzler

Taniya20

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
TRPs does not give the true picture Gaurav Laghate (Senior correspondent  indiantelevision.com)

3- TRPs are very important. However don't you think since its reaching outside India, that its unfair for the rating only limited within India?

TRPs are the most abused currency in India. A) it is an inadequate system as it does not give the true picture. Moreover, these are for advertisers to quantify ad rates. As in overseas markets, the same ads are not there, so I see no reason to why it is unfair.
In markets like US, UK, there are different agencies which do the same work.

Read more: http://fuzionproductions.com/trps-does-not-give-the-true-picture-gaurav-laghate/#ixzz22rcf7i8h

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Last I heard only 8500 homes have the meter installed. Even if we leave out ppl watching abroad, imagine just some 8000 ppl dictating the ratings on a population of over 1.2 billion ROFL

Recently NDTV has filed a lawsuit worth billions against The Nielsen Company for manipulating TV ratings and viewership data in favour of TV channels willing to pay bribes to its officials

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Taniya20Elysia

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.