Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

/+ TRP Ratings Thread +\ Closing TRPs: 0.6 (Page 25)

Post Reply New Post

Page 25 of 33

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Sorry but we all have been shouting that CVs are compromising the theme and focusing on the abuser more than the victim from past 5-6 months so anyone saying that we understood now needs a fact check ... enough said!!!

And now the new promo is even more ROFL R walking out with V wah wah kia creativity hey ... regardless of anyone being a Raghav or Viraj fan who would want to watch this crap or be excited about it Sleepy ... show all crap and then say oh Raghav and RaghavI are responsible for dipping TRPs ROFL Go fool someone else ... will ya CVs!!!

Edited by Soaps1 - 10 October 2012 at 5:18am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dsdsb.addictshivu01tweetie19Elysia..Apz..Ephemera-vandy-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "/+ TRP Ratings Thread +\ Closing TRPs: 0.6 (Page 25)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Siddhi-

Goldie

-Siddhi-

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

Originally posted by --Sid8--

I don't understand why they r even bothering to show raghvi romance wen it's all about mysterious rana n baby..

</div>sidLOLLOLLOL
<div>that was a bait cvs threw at us...thinking we'll fall for it...

but guess wat?

we turned out to be smarterWinkWink
that's rite.. ROFLn i didn't mean baby literally..

-Siddhi-

Goldie

-Siddhi-

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
@nadz:is it true..??

-Siddhi-

Goldie

-Siddhi-

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
@nadz:is it true..??
I mean d promo thing..

-svetalana-

IF-Dazzler

-svetalana-

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Problem is cv did not considered us their real watchers. They were in illusions that viraj fans on fb and other places are only watchers hence dish all shits according to them but illusions will always remain illusions not reality. Viewers are not fools. I can only say bunch of morons the great cvs has been fooled by their very own bunch of lovers of the crap show. But then its their choices, likes, dislikes and are free birds, owner of the consequences. Nothing to say more ... Going to have pastry party in name of downfall of baby dobby v track and sb... Also i am relieved that i free from attachment with news of HC quitting. I wished Sriti too hv done that and baby dodo v would have got priya as his jaan and we all fans if sriti and hc would have been sleeping in peace...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivu01..Apz..

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
yes sid...
thats wat the maha shukravaar promo is all abt*yawns*
raghav walking out of his house...holding v the baby dodo's hands*double yawns*

he says "main aap logo se bahut pyaar karta hoon isiliye mujhe ye karna hee parega"

i wish bg mein they had"hum to chale pardes " song*triple yawns*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Apz..

shivu01

Goldie

shivu01

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Stupidity ki bhi had hoti hain.  Dishes out crap in name of sympathy towards abuser, and that too from his exwife and her suband.

Are CVs kidding?  Viewers are not fool. 

Viewers always can believe that someone is there to help abused people but viewers can never believed that people who suffered because of Viraj will support him.

I thinks CVs of this show is primary school student.  Do not even consider viewers opinion and show whatever feel like it.

Who just gave them hell out of just week before and now taking evil with him and CVs think this can give TRP to them.

This is channel and CVs fault never pay attention to character development and they digged their own grave.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dsdsb.addict..Apz..-vandy-

-svetalana-

IF-Dazzler

-svetalana-

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Wow vandy it is trpple mazza... Why are you yawning... You should be glad and glad and only glad becoz this will help lose their trps three times... So cheer up not yawn

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-vandy-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.