Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

/+ TRP Ratings Thread +\ Closing TRPs: 0.6 (Page 24)

Post Reply New Post

Page 24 of 33

-svetalana-

IF-Dazzler

-svetalana-

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Now cvs can beat their drum with viraj and his antiques. So happy that trp us fallling down. So happy that i will not witness this horrible show any more as Harshad too has decided to quite. So happy happy... Wish trp reaches this week to .2 . I have never seen such foolish cvs who ruined their own show with their own hands just ti accomodate one person.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dsdsb.addict-Siddhi-ElysiaEphemera-vandy-harshu.sundas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "/+ TRP Ratings Thread +\ Closing TRPs: 0.6 (Page 24)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

harshiti_dd

harshiti_dd

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
when story goes off the track, acting, romance and fight nothing can save the show.

5 months back a bunch of viewers understood CVs intention of killing the original theme of this show. Rest understood it now.

Now CVs are trying to lift sinking ship.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

athenasarwalerasiya.afreenaamnamysticgoryfilms

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
LMAO...so d boycott has been proven right...
expected dat TRPs dipped..i mean, hw funny nd foolish of CVs 2 think dat they can feed us RaghavI romance, when they actually never bothered 2 show d growth of dere relationship which made dem easy wid each oder...where nd why is d comfort zone of RaghavI, hw will we audience know if they make dem marry widin 2 secs, next 2 secs, leap nd later, make dem only feel tension nd discuss bout d abuser nd d abuser...
Nd d last promo, d least i say is better...
CVs, its such a big shame dat, u ppl had such good leads, nd gr8 performers, but u deliberately doomed dem, u deliberatle tried 2 cut out d impacts dere characters hv by poorly editing nd rushing dere story only 4 ur personal likes ??...
The show was supposed 2 b SIA's journey, nd look wat they made her in2, nw she only givs bhashans 2 random men, nd does nothing..i mean dammit CVs, where is d journey thru which she got dis confidence nd power??.where was her inner struggle??...
Newas, i wont bother nemorw, as i already left d show...nd will only watch HC scenes.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dsdsb.addict-Siddhi-tweetie19ElysiaEphemera-vandy-

-svetalana-

IF-Dazzler

-svetalana-

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Cv is not lifting the sinking ship but scraping lreading sinked ship. They are now selling of the scraped show to earn petty.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Siddhi-ElysiaEphemera-vandy-harshu.sundas

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Sveta, they never cared about d characterisation of RAGHAV nd SIA.. i mean, any loyal RAGHAV fan wud quit d show, aftr they hv skipped his transformation nd made him in2 a businessman in mere 2 secs..Any woman lookin 4ward 2 SIA wud feel disconnected nd ultimately leave d show aftr seeing dat nothing of her is shown, esp where is her pshycological journey, where is d growth process, d way she has accepted RAGHAV as her hubby, where is it????
Imagine, her realisation of luv 4 RAGHAV was also done widin a 2 min song, what more cud we expect???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dsdsb.addict-Siddhi-Ephemera-vandy-

-Siddhi-

Goldie

-Siddhi-

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
I don't understand why they r even bothering to show raghvi romance wen it's all about mysterious rana n baby..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dsdsb.addict

Elysia

IF-Rockerz

Elysia

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Baby, are you down, down, down, down? LOL

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm frigging glad to see the TRPs go down. What did the CVs and channel expect? That people would jump in joy at the leap, rush, cut, skipped character development, relationship development, etc.

Good to know that boycotting has helped. Goes to show how much power viewers hold and how CVs and the channel have shot themselves in the foot by cheating us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dsdsb.addictEphemera-vandy-

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sid8--

I don't understand why they r even bothering to show raghvi romance wen it's all about mysterious rana n baby..
sidLOLLOLLOL
that was a bait cvs threw at us...thinking we'll fall for it...
but guess wat?
we turned out to be smarterWinkWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ElysiaEphemera

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.