Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
am glad that the boycott has helped in bringing down trps drastically...
and it'll keep going down...

the cvs thought they'll skip sia's story and that sick post leap promo provided the last nail in this show's coffin!...

the poor characterisation of raghavii..
no connection between their pre-leap and post leap scenario is the cause...

cvs u thought only  a handful online viewers boycotted this show??
this trp is in ur face...which shows that word spreads fast...
ppl have rejected all u showed...

u should've learnt ur lesson wen trps showed a steady growth in mid august-mid sept epis...

but u decided to skip everything..and this is wat u get
shut the show...so that we all can be at peace!
-Siddhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Exactly di..
I don't know when they r going to understand this..
Day by day dis show is becoming even more crap..
M not liking anything about it..
VandyP thumbnail

when there is no characterization and ppll cant relate to story and characters and their transition throwing in romance and then blaming raghavi for trps is rediculous

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hahaha skip RaghavI story ... rush rush rush  ... cut cut cut everything important that would connect viewers to them  ... show their transition in matter of seconds ... show a sickening leap promo where RaghavI are shown taking care of an abuser, stabber who made their lives hell   ... post leap throw in romance out of no where, when people can't relate to a forced story or their character transition ... and then throw in romance out of no where ... show Raghav feel sympathy for V (yes they did the first time Raghav Sia saw him in asylum even if they changed it later) ... where present story has no connection to past story or characterization ... make sia suddenly jhansi ki rani without any focus on transition ... keep insulting victims  ... and then blame RaghavI and Raghav for TRPs ... WOW!!!

If anything falling TRPs support our boycott and reasons for it. When RaghavI fans themselves could not connect to them due to all the important story jumps and second long transitions how would viewers or those who watched the show for them relate to them? Edited by Soaps1 - 11 years ago
-Siddhi- thumbnail
I want harshad to quit d show rite now..
VandyP thumbnail
no sid...
the cvs need to learn more...
they kept on changing tracks as per whims and fancies...

inspite of an open boycott...they never bothered to correct their mistake...

but i'm sure they've still not learnt their lesson...
i soo wish the trps drop further...

i mean imagine a submissive and quiet girl like sia turning intp jhansi ki rani🤣
jo bhi i'm happy...
a show which could not do justice to the story flow and characterisation of their lead pair...can never ever do well...
ppl kept on giving the cvs a chance to correct their mistakes...but the cvs never learnt...
they kept on ignoring development of characters...and failed to realise that the lead pair needed to be in focus...

its a fact that ppl have moved on...and no matter how much u revamp...u'll never get back ur audience...

and this time...we'll make sure they never come back...😊

this is also in the faces of the ppl who thought that we were not the trp giving audience...
the consistent and drastic fall in trps has proved that the ones who stay in india...do matter a lot!
no matter how much u ignore their contribution!
Edited by -vandy- - 11 years ago
-Siddhi- thumbnail
I agree di..
But kya karoo? As a fan it really hurts to see such talented actor wasting his talent in a crap show just coz of sm stupid cvs..
BizzyLizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree...what would you expect when you rush everything related to the victim's story...and THEN expect viewers to like their romance. I'm sorry but romance needs consistency to  back it up, and pray tell where is this consistency  when we look at how Raghav's and Sia's scenes have been done recently? In two seconds Raghav becomes a businessman, in two minutes Jhanvi's divorce takes place,  in two minutes they get married, we're suddenly shown that Komal is dead, that Sia is fierce, that Tashu is married, and no rhyme or reason  given...not even flashbacks -- and you expect people to connect? That's rich! 

I know for a fact that staying in Mumbai itself I got put off by the promos I saw, as did many of my friends who used to watch DSDD before this mess had begun. I'm freaking glad the TRPs are down!
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Now cvs can beat their drum with viraj and his antiques. So happy that trp us fallling down. So happy that i will not witness this horrible show any more as Harshad too has decided to quite. So happy happy... Wish trp reaches this week to .2 . I have never seen such foolish cvs who ruined their own show with their own hands just ti accomodate one person.
harshiti_dd thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
when story goes off the track, acting, romance and fight nothing can save the show.

5 months back a bunch of viewers understood CVs intention of killing the original theme of this show. Rest understood it now.

Now CVs are trying to lift sinking ship.