Posted: 18 years ago
the post 'who iz chilly' has set me thinkiing... who is sugar bun... do you know? anybody?? hmm?πŸ˜•

Ha Ha Ha!

Sugarbun is this cute, weird and funny 15 year old who cracks me up with her wild and wacky posts! Someone who is vibrant, energetic and smart, but is slightly low on confidence.....dunno why though?

And yeah, she is a very good friend of mine!

Cheers,

Chilly

PS : I can tell ur actual name to the Forum Members if you want to!

thankyou... i need a little introspection at times... i'm modern you know... EVEN INTROSPECTION IS OUTSOURCED! hope sum1 got the joke..πŸ˜•

btw chilly... thankyou loads... but do you know my name? if so... did i tell you?πŸ˜•

Originally posted by sugar bun

thankyou... i need a little introspection at times... i'm modern you know... EVEN INTROSPECTION IS OUTSOURCED! hope sum1 got the joke..πŸ˜•

btw chilly... thankyou loads... but do you know my name? if so... did i tell you?πŸ˜•

Yep, you told me your name long ago in a PM!

I got ur joke dearπŸ˜† It is times like these, that I am set to wonder, if you are really 15 years old..........or maybe times have changed, I used to be pretty blank in your age, not that I am much better now!

Cheers,

Chilly

Hi Sugar,

It is like this:

Your analysis are always so thoughtful and original. But it is more than that. It is the sweetness of your ideas, your energy, your - may I say spunkπŸ˜‰ !! 

Your joie-de-vivre that makes u the sugar we all love. 

Keep it up .

Mink.

minku... i love you all! thankyou all for those kind... kind words! this is my home away from home... sob...😭(don't worry... these are tears of joy...😊😳)

and yes chilly... i am 15... no older... and unfortunately... no younger!πŸ˜†

sugar bum?! a cute 15 yr old who is way ahead of the game and will reach great heights in her life.  
aww... thanks guys! u make my day... week... fortnight(😳)... month... year... decade... century... millenium... if only i could go on...

sugar bun isssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

wht should i say? or should i say "everything 2 us"

i thnk thtz perfect 2 show my feelingsπŸ˜‰

Sugar bun is born on my mother's birthday ie 11th april. She is 9 months older than me.
PS- chilly what is her real name?